[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your cunt going to do when General James "Devil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8441.jpg (178KB, 525x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8441.jpg
178KB, 525x915px
What is your cunt going to do when General James "Devil dog" Mattis liberates your shithole cunt?
>>
Have those women even served in the military? That's what bothers me more than anything. They look like people from any random business office and not like people that know their way around an operational strategy.
>>
>>68177071

That reminds me

Our old MoD under Harper was also our Minister of Multiculturalism and Citizenship
>>
>>68177097
Minsters don't come from the field that the ministry is about many times.
>>
>>68177120
Interesting. So all the men in the picture are anomalies?
>>
File: MoD.jpg (58KB, 421x600px) Image search: [Google]
MoD.jpg
58KB, 421x600px
>>68177071
>>68177132
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harjit_Sajjan
no
>>
>>68177071
Celebrate? Although we're already free so I guess it would just be an alliance parade.

>>68177097
Point of ministry of defence is that there is CIVILIAN control over the military.
>>
>>68177097
In many countries the minister of defense is a glorified accountant.
>>
>>68178909
>Point of ministry of defence is that there is CIVILIAN control over the military.
Mattis is a civilian. You´re confusing "inexperienced liberal feminist airhead" with "civilian", and I don´t blame you; European governments have long been run by halfwit career bureaucrats who, in some inexplicable fashion, have managed to nestle themselves into elected office and ministerial positions.
>>
>>68178909
> we're already free
Yeah, because being an American colony that has to obey everything your American masters tell you makes you free... oh wait.
>>
>>68180089
>implying anyone is truly free by that logic
Not even Americans can escape Uncle Sam, and nobody escapes G*d.
>>
>>68178909
>Point of ministry of defence is that there is CIVILIAN control over the military.
The maymay literally illustrates your point.
>>
>>68177097
>ursula von der leyern served in the military
no she didn't, she is a fucking joke
>>
I hate Trump, didn't vote for him, but I still think Mattis is probably one of the best appointments we've had in years.
>>
File: 22196139400_980719b033_b.jpg (169KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
22196139400_980719b033_b.jpg
169KB, 690x460px
>>68177071
>tfw your minister of defense is a fat manlet
... well, it's not a woman at least.
>>
>>68177071
doesnt really matter. We wont be in any war in the next years, so as long as the spendings arent increasing (which sadly they are) i am okay with most people.
>>
>>68181931
>We wont be in any war in the next years
You never know when you're going to be in a war, bro. That's kinda the point.
>>
>>68177162
>served with distinction
>WIA
>highly decorated for these efforts
... based 2bh.
>>
File: Stalin1952[1].jpg (30KB, 402x303px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin1952[1].jpg
30KB, 402x303px
>>68181931
>We wont be in any war in the next years
>>
>'The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.'
>'You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people.'

What did he mean by this
>>
>last time took pretty much the entire world to bring Germany down
>this time they would have most of Europe as allies rather than as oppostion/occupied territories that require resources and manpower to be diverted from the front
>Putinistan and Trumpland thinks they'd have a chance this time around
ayy lemao
>>
>>68181951
lol no. potential wars are planned far in advance. we are in the middle of europe, we have no enemies that are close and powerful enough to be a threat. And so far, we are not planning to export "freedom" or some shit.
>>68181975
either you carpet atomic bomb us, which we cant do shit about even with a "great military". Or you are trying a normal invasion, which you are not powerful enough for.
Either way, there is no reason for russia to attack europe.
>>
File: world police, literally.png (683KB, 887x1202px) Image search: [Google]
world police, literally.png
683KB, 887x1202px
>>68182046
You're overestimating Europe's capabilities
>>
>>68182086
>looking for rationality and reasons understood by civilized men from the beast of the east
You know better than that, Hans, you more than most.
>>
>>68182086
I didn't mean Russia will attack Europe. I meant, USSR didn't think that there would be a war in the next years before WWII.
>>
>>68182115
Given that you can't even "win" against illiterate towelheads (and couldn't win against junglechinks at the height of your power during the cold war) you'll forgive me for not quivering in my boots.
>>
File: shock and awe.jpg (42KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
shock and awe.jpg
42KB, 400x280px
>>68182166
>implying we didn't completely btfo them
>implying cucked swedes would become as insurgent as towelheads were or have tunnels to hide in like gooks from american ordinance
>>
>>68182166
They can't win because muh """"human"""" rights muh death weapon restrictions.
>>
File: 1477251532204.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1477251532204.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>tfw you will NEVER be american
>>
>>68177071
meh it would be like having sex after losing your virinity , Mattis will have some fun but Patton will allways be the first to have done it
>>
>>68182240
>implying we don't already have those tunnels all over from the cold war
Shit, we even have backup arms factories hidden udnerground for this eventuality. They're mothballed, sure, but still there.
>>
>>68182325
Have you ever had sex, Luxembro? The first time is always the worst.
>>
>>68182325
>>68182378
It is also equally shitty with each new person. Takes time to get in sync with someone to make it worth it over jacking off. Which is why one nighters are fucking useless and I don't understand why anyone bother with 'em.
>>
>>68182138
okay.
1930s Germany took years to plan and built its military. To manipulate germans into believing the "right ideas". It still surprises me, how little was done during that time over hitler.
But years later everything is more obvious i guess.

Today it would be different. We know the military investments from most nations. We can register and monitor big military movements of, well most likely of every nation on earth. Surprise invasions, and fast blitzkrieg tactics on a big scale are not possible anymore.
>>
>>68177071
This day would be a holiday.
>>
>>68182432
Yeah, but there any many madmans in governments of almost each country, you can't say for sure what will happen tomorrow.
>>
>>68182477
Germans have an overriding sense of ordnung. They can't possibly fathom any situation occurring that doesn't fit into their carefully constructed view of the world.
>>
>>68177071
should've added the spanish one. (also woman)
>>
>>68182477
>but there any many madmans
Even Erdogan's biggest threat was stopping the refugeee deal and the EU joining plans. This is laughable. What can he do to seriously harm europe? Or any other "madman" within europe.

Who would try to attack us? We are not the burgers. So even state sponsored terrorism (saudia arabia bombing a random target within the EU) would mostlikely not start a full war from our side.
>>
File: halsdorf.jpg (42KB, 577x356px) Image search: [Google]
halsdorf.jpg
42KB, 577x356px
As far as I know I'm somehow distantly related to ours
>>
>>68182166
>civilian population forces the military to withdraw because we stayed too long and had poorly defined objectives
Dumbass
>>
>What is your cunt going to do when General James "Devil dog" Mattis liberates your shithole cunt?
Pff, I'd like to see him try and take us on.

We're hard as fuck, much like the mineral wealth we possess, such as IRON and BAUXITE and URANIUM. We've also got explosive tempers, much like all the NATURAL GAS and the vast quantities of OIL SANDS recently discovered.

I bet they couldn't even take Western Sydney, even though the only thing there is ARABS.

Luckily, we're in a STRATEGIC LOCATION, so we'll see those Yanks coming, and even if they do, our Customs and Immigration will prevent them from importing the required materiel with our COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS that were put in place twenty years ago by the LIBERAL party.

>freedom soon lads :^)
>>
>>68182969
you know, part of a good military is how the civil population supports it. Failing at it, could mean failure of your military.
>>
>>68181967

>His entire religion exists to kill Muslims
>He only becomes Defense Minister after Afghanistan ends

Missed opportunity, desu
>>
>>68182432
Actually as of now it's very possible as it seems America will turn a blind eye.
>>
>>68183088
That's a very inaccurate description of Sikhs. They actually seek to mend the rift and sectarian violence between Hindus and Muslims.
>>
>>68183189

What better way to mend the rift than to remove the problem that created it?
>>
>>68182166
Are you seriously arguing that the EU would win against the US and Russia? Given that the UK would likely sit out or join with them both? That is SERIOUS delusion.
>>
>>68183197
Ebin.
>>68183269
EU has a nuclear option. Nobody can touch anyone in this conflict without destroying themselves.
>>
>>68183340
Only France has nukes, with that sort of concentration, they could probably be neutralised pretty quickly.
>>
>Callsign: Chaos

Fugg
>>
>>68183269
>EU would win against the US and Russia?
doubt that was what he means.
But considering the "success" of the great US military in the last 20 years, i doubt that they would be able to successful invade europe.
>>
>>68183340
Having nukes its not the only option.
To defeat Russia/US with all their anti missiles shields you need alot nukes
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.