[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of weebs in /int/ knows he was a GAY? More than 80%

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: mishima.jpg (89KB, 489x800px) Image search: [Google]
mishima.jpg
89KB, 489x800px
How many of weebs in /int/ knows he was a GAY?
More than 80% of this country knows this fact and it has even been a priori image of gay here.
>>
he had children, he cant be gay
>>
who cares

he was a great writer
>>
I dont even know who this faggot is

my weeb rating is low
>>
File: miwa.jpg (15KB, 350x387px) Image search: [Google]
miwa.jpg
15KB, 350x387px
>>68176464
The reason he built his body was what the boypucchi in the pic said while they were dancing together.

"You are so skinny that I cant even feel where your body is, Oniichan"
>>
>>68176534
actually he said he built his body because his life felt lacking after his military service
putting order in to his life with strict workout regimes helped fill that whole

he also stated that words were too intangible to him, and he wanted to balance that out with something tangible; his physique

also yeah he was a massive poof
>>
>>68176412
>Wanted a monarchy
Why do people worship this guy?
>>
>>68176412
Nothing wrong with sodomy faggot.
>>
>>68176652
>he doesn't want a monarchy
traitorous yank
>>
>>68176708
>believes She will live forever
poor nigel
>>
File: miwa.jpg (42KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
miwa.jpg
42KB, 350x350px
>>68176586
I've been confused for he has been still so popular abroad.
Yes his literature may be worth to be noticed, and character can be attractive somehow.
But being quean gay and insisting patriotism simultaneously is nothing but utter funny than any other his characteristics.

And I really wonder whether you, who knows Mishima well, know the boy mentioned above.
He is still alive and known for one of edgy lefty here, based on his experience of having bombed in Nagasaki.
>>
>>68176412
I don't know who this guy is, looks gay though
>>
>>68176471
>>68176654
>>68176948
Without any background knowledge, man can judge it by his instinct.
>>
I prefer Osamu Dazai tbhfam
>>
File: Freddie-Mercury.jpg (123KB, 881x1146px) Image search: [Google]
Freddie-Mercury.jpg
123KB, 881x1146px
As genius as he was.
>>
>>68176464
delusional as fuck though. Yes he was a great writer but one of many and little exposure outside of Japan so he's kinda not really relevant in the big scheme of things except as a a token "see I'm so worldly I know a Japanese author".
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.