[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf? why do the dutch do this racist shit? https://www.yout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1480571463015.jpg (8KB, 248x395px) Image search: [Google]
1480571463015.jpg
8KB, 248x395px
wtf? why do the dutch do this racist shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBqoH-qx-os&t
>>
> oy vey! your traditions are bad, goyim! you should replace them with "traditions" invented by transnational companies!

What did he mean by this?
>>
I honestly wish they would hang the anti-piet protestors.
>>
>>68150731
>wow this guy posting another le ironic sjw rage thread must be totally serious
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>68150773
Thank doge our police hates them as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W1lXARD4Js

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqSS_O1MkM
>>
>>68150602
Do you like to cuck yourself op?

Racism as I see it is treating people differently because of their race

Do people hate black pete and think of him as a kidnapping birching sidekick of sinterklaas?
Hell no

Do people hate blacks cause they associate them with black pete?
Again no. It's because black people get unnecessarily violent

It doesnt fucking matter. Why the hell would you make a law against it cause some SJWs are triggered?
>>
piet hitam is based af you cucks.
its the only masculine thing left in netherland
>>
>>68150602
why the fuck was the prime minister asked about this idiocy in a nuclear energy summit?
>>
>>68152219
Is it a thing in Indonesia too?
>>
>>68152333
was*
its all allah now, except in some big mall where there's less muslim poorfags
>>
>>68152174
Because blacks deserve dignity
>>
>>68150602
They got butthurt about the spanish rule over them
>>
>>68150602
fuck off, nigger
>>
>>68150964
kek
chimping out must be a genetic thing for blacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmVBUTx1eKY
>>
>>68150602
oh look, it's another "burgers projecting their cultural values on others" episode
>>
>>68152485
Nobody deserves shit. Why the fuck a Holandia a country which is supposed to be white change it's traditions becasue "muh american niggers feel bad". Fuck off with that shit to the US.
>>
>>68152485
How is a beloved character at a kids thing robbing anyone of any dignity?
It's not a bumbling fool blackface like "hahah chicken watermelon gambling" like in the States.
It's like saying performers on stilts rob tall people of dignity.
Idk if you've been to the Netherlands but its a super tolerant society. They're not being racist. That guy just is black.
>>
>>68154309
The first time most white dutch people see a black character they see a black slave that only exists to serve them.
>>
>>68154309
Zwarte Piet is not even black because of his race but because he gets dirty by chimney soot. The whole thing is just a first-world crybabies believe the whole world is America episode.
>>
>>68155742
He is black because he is Spanish
>>
>>68155507
Do people of short stature complain when they're depicted as elves?
Naw elves are clever and magical
Now of you talk about the idiot dwarf caricature yes that's insulting.
The same way I agree blackface like that done in the States was horrible.
As a guy of colour I can see why you (if you're black) would go "is that cause of my skin colour?" And be a little more aware of the differences.
I really don't feel it's malicious.
>>68155742
Zwarte peet is black cause he's a moor. Atleast according to wiki. Or else somehow he found a nice fro and gold earrings and clean clothes in the chimeny
>>
>>68150602
>dutch christmas
they cannot even write a title without it being wrong. American """""""""media""""""
>>
>>68152384
That's bad to hear... I wish I could help.
>>
File: 1480222384503.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480222384503.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
wow WTF holland? uhm racist and sexist much?
>>
>>68150602
Racism implies some kind of fear, hatred and/or other negative attitudes. What's so negative about this?
Literally what harm is done by this?
>>
>>68150964
>POLICE IZ RAYSIS YO
>one of the policemen is black
lmao every single time
>>
>>68161852
exception=/=rule
>>
>>68154309
This.
>>68161899
generalizing the police = generalizing the blacks
>>
>>68161995
Nobody chooses to be black.
>>
>There are """"""""""Anglos"""""""""" posting RIGHT NOW that don't own a golliwog

Explain yourselves
>>
God I fucking hate american media
>>
File: 1477937688064.png (24KB, 612x655px) Image search: [Google]
1477937688064.png
24KB, 612x655px
>>68162544
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golliwog#Use_as_a_racist_insult

>mfw they all happened in britain
>>
>>68162684
you did this on your own, no americans even know about this "holiday" and our media certainly doesn't.
>inb4 "WELL YOU EXPORTED THAT HERE!"
>>
>Dutch get violently colonized by Spanish
>Now it is racist for Dutch to portray them in a funny way
>>
>>68163421
>colonized
'no'
>>
>>68150602
FUCK OFF, my dude
>>
>>68162684
Believe it or not, Americans didn't actually just made empathy up out of the blue.

They wouldn't have, along with Russia, torn the Middle East apart escalating massive migration to Europe otherwise. Just as one exemple.
>>
>>68163421
Spain should pay for reparations.

6 million Dutch people died in the 80 year war.
>>
>>68163670
At least half of them died of old age when the Spanish were holding siesta.
>>
>>68163421
The point is that Spaniards don't and won't be butthurt about this. If anything, we find it funny/awesome that an important figure in Dutch folklore comes from here. This anti Zwarte Piet protest is done by Americanised millennials who have watched one TED talk too many.

>>68163670
7 million Spaniards died in a heart attack after that 5-1, we're even.
>>
>>68163848
It aren't even millenials. It are Caribbean niggers and antifa.
And now the left wing goes like "oh, changing it isn't that bad" despite the polls saying only 5% wants to change it.
>>
>>68164067
And on a Facebook petition page to keep Zwarte Piet the same there were 2 million likes within 24 hours.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.