[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have we been so insignifficant and useless throughout history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: Scandinavia.jpg (42KB, 510x457px) Image search: [Google]
Scandinavia.jpg
42KB, 510x457px
Why have we been so insignifficant and useless throughout history?

Is it beacuse we are subhuman?
>>
File: 1473780220369s.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1473780220369s.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
lel, if Swedes were historically subhumans then us Sudos must be primordial organisms like prokaryotes
>>
>>68149594
I am sure Sudan had a civilization at some point, even Ethiopia had one.

You can't say that about Scandinavia.
>>
>>68149672
Mostly Nubians and Coptics

Their descendants are complacent African fucks who only care about looking and sounding Arab

But from a purely objective perspective, there's no comparison, Modern Sweden besides the immigration nonsense is the pinnacle of civilization
>>
>>68149818
>besides the immigration

There is no Sweden "besides the immigration" that's like saying Africa "besides the crippling poverty".

>Modern Sweden besides the immigration nonsense is the pinnacle of civilization

More like the pinnacle of beurocracy and degeneracy we are like the later days of rome. Unlike Rome however we where never great to begin with.

Sweden barely have any cultural or intellectual achievments at all.
>>
Sweden is actually the only Fenno-Scandian country that's significant and useful lel
>>
>>68150032
no Sweden is even more useless than modern Greece.
>>
>Is it beacuse we are subhuman?
t. mohammed
>>
>>68149511
Savages
>>
>>68150308
The middle east had a prospering civilization while we rolled around in the mud

The whole "muslim immigrants are savages" meme that Swedish nationalist lik to run with is ironic since Sweden never had civilization to begin with.
>>
>>68149511
its an albanian living in sweden and complains episode
>>
>>68150473
t. Reinfeldt
>>
>>68150473
t. Sahlin
>>
>>68149511

too cold before heaters
>>
>>68149511
You're really getting a lot of millage out of this one thread. This and the one about how we're miserable anti-depressant addicts.
>>
>>68150605
>not creating heat from the friction of masturbation
Pleb
>>
>>68150473
Ffs, what is this drivel you're spewing? What definition of civilization are you working with here?
>>
>>68150548
It's a triggered Norwegian with no arguments episode.

Not that it is worth noting since it happens all the time. Fucking retarded oilniggers, even Ethiopia have greater accomplishments than you do.

>>68150549
>>68150575

"shitskins" have a superior civilization to Scandinavians.
>>
>>68150668
t. shitskin
>>
>>68150668
Oh yes. Risking your head for speaking your mind is the pinnacle of modern civilization.
Can we too start building a wall please
>>
>>68150668
They had a superior civilization at some point. Now they're impoverished dirt farmers. Whatever notions of civilization you're using, they are still a worse society, as are most countries.
>>
>>68150668
Why dont you move to some random country in the middle east since they have a "superior civilization"?
>>
>>68149818
WE
>>
Is this a diasporashit posting with a swedish flag or a fag from stockholm looking for (you)s? Sweden was one of the most powerful empires in the world and ruled the baltic during the 30 years war, we have made enormously disproportionate intellectual contributions to the world in terms of scientific advancement as well as influencing the world with a large number of swedes and the descendants of swedes living on every continent Rus was founded by swedeshits for example
>>
>>68150619
Well we are

>>68150730
>>68150737
>>68150827

Muslims are conquering Sweden beacuse they are superior, they have honor, strenght, moral standards and culture.

Sweden on the other hand is promoting degeneracy and allows it itself to be conquered.
>>
>>68150947
>Sweden was one of the most powerful empires in the world

The Swedish "empire" was only a thing beacuse of french money and finnish soldiers.

Then we got cucked by Russia

Also what are these "enormously disproportionate intellectual contributions to the world in terms of scientific advancement" you are talking about, I keep hearing about Sweden being such an accomplished nation scientificaly.

Yet I get so few real world examples of it.
>>
>>68150959
>Moral standards
Like raping and murdering women?
>>
File: 1480679865748.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1480679865748.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>68150959
>>
>>68150959
So you are a shit skin.
Go home to your superior civilization you pathetic shit stain.
>>
File: 1470296526004.png (60KB, 435x415px) Image search: [Google]
1470296526004.png
60KB, 435x415px
>>68149511
>we
there is no we, because you are not part of it, albanian trash
häng dig
>>
Unless you define what you mean by "civilization" your argument goes hollow. We are certainly civilized as a people, being compassionate, fair-minded, well-educated and rational. Our only short coming is a lack of respect for our own history, which comes from a lack of pomp and prestige given to it by our educators and historical scholars.
>>
>>68151073
Swedes murder thousands of unborn children each year and then claim moral superiority for doing so.

>>68151246
more Swedish arrogance, why are Swedes so arrogant and self righteous? We have no accomplishments and we are not any more moral than others.

Yet we believe that we are, that we are a "moral superpower"
>>
>>68151358
Dont say "we" you are not a swede diasporashit. This country is a boiler which is not letting out any steam, its going to burst like a rotten tomato.
>>
>>68151358
Sosse get out
>>
>>68151622
Jag är Svensk din jävla idiot men visst ni kan kalla mig Alban hur mycket ni vill men det kommer inte att göra det sant.

Anyhow Swedes won't put up any resistance, we are too cucked and will willingly allow ourselves to get conquered.
>>
>>68151732
Oavsett vad folk säger är du inte svensk om du är första generationens invandrare.
>>
>>68149672

Get out of Rinkeby, Muhmarabdamibadibobdediboomboom al-binkadenkishenbanibadami.
>>
>>68151827
Mina föräldrar är också Svenska. Men du kan tro vad du vill, det ändrar inte det faktum att Sverige är ett jävla skitland vars folk rullade runt i lera medan andra folkslag skapade stora civilizationer.

>>68151975
>norsk

Det går fan inte att ta Norrmän seriöst, det går bara inte.
>>
Guys why are you taking this albanian's bait? It's like you've been on /int/ for no more than five minutes. These threads pop up several times a week.

Sage and have a wank or something
>>
>>68149511
Low population.
>>
>>68152010
Vet du vad, åk till Mellanöstern. Slåss för din rätt att våldta kvinnor och halshugga otrogna. Se om jag bryr mig men dra inte ner ett lyckat land som Sverige i skiten tillsammans med dig din hjärntvättade apa.
>>
>>68149511
Well the phrase "hung like a horse" was originally "hung like a norse" cause when the Vikings reached Britain they remarked on their big dicks. So have that.
>>
>>68152010

> muslimfaen snakker om hvem som skal tas seriǿst

Så dra til Sudan om du ikke liker Sverige. Å være hanrei går imot dasspapirboka di.
>>
>>68152127
>>68152287

Vafan ska jag flytta till en stamkultur när jag inte ens har en egen stam? Man kan bara leva i mellanöstern om man är född där. De är inte like dumma och naiva som Skandinavier.

Östeuropa är lockande dock, slipper man det här jävla skithålet, besök expat forum om Sverige och du får se hur mycket även europeiska invandrare hatar Sverige.

>>68152287
>> muslimfaen snakker om hvem som skal tas seriǿst

Med tanke på att muslimer håller på att ta över Skandinavien så skulle jag nog ta dem väldigt seriöst.
>>
>>68152433
Är du helt bakom flötet eller? Muslimer håller inte på att ta över Skandinavien och den vite mannen är inte utrotningshotad. /Int/ reflekterar inte verkligheten.
>>
>>68153542
Om några decennier så kommer de vara fler än oss, men visst du, låsas som att allt är okej och sitt och runka vid datorn och spela spel i stället.
>>
>>68149511
Please stop being such a pussy.
>>
you've created volvo, that's good enough for me
>>
File: jVn6DEy[2].jpg (161KB, 2000x1810px) Image search: [Google]
jVn6DEy[2].jpg
161KB, 2000x1810px
>>68149511
Anna Nystom agrees
Always bet on the Turks
>>
>>68153629
Islam är inte en art. Muslimer finns på grund av tro, det har inget att göra med hur många arabbarn invandrare lyckas knulla in i sina tjejer.
>>
>>68154822
Med tanke på att nästan alla muslimer i Sverige är från mellanöstern eller östafrika så har det mycket väl med ras att göra.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.