[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mathematicians Italians:Fibonacci, Lagrange, Ricci-Curbastro,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: Galileo Galilei.jpg (208KB, 1024x1377px) Image search: [Google]
Galileo Galilei.jpg
208KB, 1024x1377px
Mathematicians
Italians:Fibonacci, Lagrange, Ricci-Curbastro, Ruffini, Fubini, Peano, etc.
Iberians:?¿

Scientists
Italians:Galilei, Torricelli, Fermi, Majorana, Avogrado, Natta, Golgi, Malpighi, etc.

Inventors
Italians:Volta, Marconi, Pacinotti, Meucci, Barsanti, Perotto, Faggin, etc.

Painters
Italians:Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Botticelli, Caravaggio, Boccioni, etc.
Iberians:Retards who painted like 5 year olds.

Imagine how much better off humanity would be if the Americas were colonized by a population capable of higher cognition like Italians instead of braindead Moors.

Also post the equivalent list for your country, let's see how they compare to the Italians.
>>
>>68075157
>Imagine how much better off humanity would be if the Americas were colonized by a population capable of higher cognition like Italians instead of braindead Moors.

Christoforo Colombo was Italian. Americo Vespucci was Italian.
>>
>south Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina receive large influxes of italian immigrants
>they all have above average quality of life

Except for Chile, it fits perfectly
>>
Are you implying Italy did not try to play the colonization game?

Because they failed harder than Germany, even if they're the most powerful race on earth they just weren't good at that
>>
>>68075157
The Americas should have been Italian. Imagine if they were. Everyone would be speaking the greatest language the world has ever seen, and by now Earth would be colonizing other galaxies.
>>
one threda on kc wasnt enough monkeyshit?
>>
Italians might have been better thinkers but they're awful nation-builders. Don't bring up Romans, that was 2000 years ago.
>>
>>68075157
>artists
>writers
but the rest is sort of true
>>
>Lagrange
>Italian

kek, what next ? Marie Curie, polish ?
>>
>>68079396
Giuseppe Luigi Lagrangia was born and educated in Turin.
>>
>>68079396
Stop
>>
I was about to make a spanish list but I'm way too lazy and you to biased to care.
>>
File: le smug native.png (256KB, 498x486px)
le smug native.png
256KB, 498x486px
>>68079472
mek mi
>>
It's also about having the tradition for certain things. France and Italy have quite important traditions with maths, especially France.
Spain never seemed to care too much about this, they were too busy getting rich and fucking qt natives I guess.
>>
FIBB
>>
Well desu about the painters you are very wrong, I would say that Spain together with Italy and the Netherlands have had the best painters
>>
memecasso had italian heritage
>>
Spaniards, you are really something else, aren't you? You had all south america and you fucked it all up. You fucked south italy too. Wtf. You could've been what anglos are nowadays, but you had to fuck it up. Shame 2bh, I love you guys but you are untrustworthy kunts
>>
>>68080022
>but you are untrustworthy kunts
>Italy
Also it's way more complex than that.
>>
File: Las Meninas.png (2MB, 1063x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Las Meninas.png
2MB, 1063x1224px
>>68075157
>this medium quality b8

I think Brazil is going to be the next designated shitposting nation.
>>
>>68080178
No. It's all your fault. YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME JUAN, YOY HAD TO RUIN IT ALL! IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT, GO FUCK YOUR AMERINDIAN WHORES. YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME ALL THIS TIME, WHY DO YOU PRETEND TO CARE NOW? I FUCKING HATE YOU! GO AWAY
>>
File: 6478468.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6478468.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>68080358
W-What
>>
i dont know about the other categories but spain easily wins for painters
>>
>>68079396
>what next
>>
File: 1480481263624.jpg (51KB, 446x486px)
1480481263624.jpg
51KB, 446x486px
>>68080022
Spaniards made me.
>>
File: 1477007868333.jpg (30KB, 463x327px) Image search: [Google]
1477007868333.jpg
30KB, 463x327px
>>68080358
>a fucking ý
>>
>>68077785
Venezuela too, its name literally means "little venice"
>>
>>68081517
Spain, take banderas back pls
>>
>>68078847
''italians'' as ethnic group never existed and will never exist
>>
Instead, imagine if the Americas were colonized by Ashkenazi Jews.

Mathematicians: von Neumann, Hausdorff, Minkowski, Weil, Erdos, Jacobi, Perelman, and a whole bunch more.

Scientists: Einstein, Bohr, Born, Pauli, Feynman, Wigner, Gell-Mann, Weinberg, Landau, von Neumann again, Bekenstein, Witten, and a whole bunch more.

Inventors: von Neumann again, Zuckerberg and the guys that invented Google.

Painters: LMAO
>>
>>68081984
>colonized by jews
>nothing gets built because that's goyim work
>no food gets grown because that's goyim work
>>
>>68081984
>colonized by Ashkenazi Jews.
>1 billion and 1 ways to take something from a Jew is invented
>money transfers hands every 10 fempto seconds
>>
>>68082072
>a continent of oy veis
No, pls no...
OI VEI OI VEI OI VEI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

>>68084118
>2 billion and 1 ways for civil wars and conflicts are instigated
>>
>>68081395
literally
>>68079570
>>
>>68081442
Fucking hell you look exactly like me
We have the same jaw, nose, eyebrows and hair
I can't tell your eyecolour from the pic, do you by any chance have green eyes? I also have slightly bigger ears

It's very strange to see someone with a sideprofile this similar. I have west-german roots, did your muh heritage come from north before spain?
>>
>>68080022
>shittalking best ally

get out
>>
>>68075157
>Da Vinci not in all categories
>>
File: 1e0.gif (349KB, 350x233px)
1e0.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>68075157
Butthurt carcamano detected.
>>
>>68075157
>braindead Moors.
They're just lazy like all the Southern Europeans
Most of the people you mentioned are hard working Northern Italians
The only Southerner scientist in that list misteriously disappeared at the age of like 30, probably he didn't want to work anymore
>>
>>68078739
We would have had an American Gigi D'Alessio.

What a time to be alive.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.