[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw if you find a gf you will know she had 20+ sexual partners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: feel.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
7KB, 645x773px
>tfw if you find a gf you will know she had 20+ sexual partners and you 0
really makes you think
>>
Why would i care

Pussy tightens with more use
>>
Who cares just fuck her
>>
>>68068682
>Tfw virgin gf
Feels good senpaitchi
>>
>>68068956
If you dont like her then dump her
I would be okay with the fact that she had 5-7 sexual partners already if she was loyal to me
Its up to you
>>
>>68068960
>tfw gf isn't a virgin anymore
Know what I'm sayiiiiin
>>
>>68069013
I don't like to use the word cuck. But you really are a cuckold.
>>
>>68069056
>>68069066
Sex is overrated, its not a big deal
>>
>>68068741
>Pussy tightens with more use
citation needed
>>
>>68069066
The whole thing about girls sleeping with 20 people is mostly a meme. Yeah there are exceptions but a lot of girls flit from relationship to relationship in their teens and student years, and only have sex with people they're in relations with. Here if a girl told me she were in double figures I'd scarcely believe it. The highest I've ever heard was 16 (at 21) and it was because she'd never been in a relationship, just club pulls and stuff. Now even though that sounds like a lot, presuming she only had sex with each club pull once or twice that means someone like me who's had a half decent long term relationship is pretty much guaranteed to have had more sex than her.
>>
>>68068682
I really don't care. I just want a girl to like for me once.
>>
>>68069269
why 50 hookas ? thats a lot
>>
>>68069240
This desu. I'm beyond caring.
>>
>>68069269
Each one will just make you sadder and more alone. Just find a gf or kill yourself now Roberto, it makes it easier in the long run
>>
>>68069153
It's the purpose of a man's existence. Prove me wrong?
>>
>>68069454
>you need a gf to be happy.
>>
>>68069553
It's just a means to sustain your genes. Nothing more. Eating and sleeping isn't the purpose of life either.
>>
File: 4d6.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
4KB, 452x523px
>>68069046
>7 inches/18 centimeters
>First guy she's ever had
>Fucked her so hard she came 5 times and made her into my own personal slut.
>Mfw I've basically ruined sex for her with 95% of guys in the future
>>
>>68069609
Eating and sleeping are required to prevent you from dying? Why do men want to prevent death? So they can have sex.

It's biology m8
>>
>>68069664
Sex is just to prevent your genes from dying. Why do men want to prevent death? So they can eat.

It's biology m8
>>
File: emu mating.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
emu mating.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>>68069619
>i have 20cm and still virginn
>>
>>68069752
Just go to Tinder/Badoo/Whatever and state your size and situation, someone will come.
>>
File: 1479431952591.jpg (56KB, 394x457px) Image search: [Google]
1479431952591.jpg
56KB, 394x457px
>>68069664
>>68069727
do dutch wimen have way deeper vags ?
>>
>>68069793
I'll tell you when I find out.
>>
>>68069788
saying to a girl hey im a loser its the worst thing that one can do
>>
>>68069727
>so they can eat

This is simply false tho, but it's cute you're trying.
>>
>>68069843
He has a big size, as long as he is decently attractive someone will contact him.
Or he just might shut up about the virgin part.
>>
>>68069619
>I have a bigger dick than you
Wahaha. Sounds good but it took us a week of trying to actually have sex because full on penetration really hurt her.
>>
>>68069844
I was just mocking your post. My point is >>68069609

Procreation, eating and sleeping all fall in the category of sustaining yourself. If your life's goal is to sustain yourself then it's a pretty unambitious goal. Especially because everything eventually comes to an end anyway.
>>
File: IMG_20161027_112557.jpg (238KB, 830x833px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161027_112557.jpg
238KB, 830x833px
Reminds me of a thread where an anon told a story where his gf said she had threesome n some other shit while he told her she was the only one.

Im just sitting there wondering do girls expects us most have the same experience as them? How do they say these things like its no big deal.
>>
>>68070036
It's literally the goal of every lifeform that can procreate. We developed the way we did because our ancestors procreated. Traits that helped procreation were passed on at higher rates than traits that didn't. We are machines with the singular goal of procreation.
>>
File: 1371669972840.png (67KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1371669972840.png
67KB, 844x1157px
>>68070184
>>
>>68070184
I've trained myself to not give a fuck everytime I read something similar, but still hurts.
>>
>>68070221
The only lifeforms that exist are the ones that procreated. But the same can be said about eating.

Why would that be the meaning of life? Because everyone does it?
>>
>>68070221
not for males, we only descended from 40% of fathers while females reproduce at 80% rates.

is not the destiny of most males to reproduce.
>>
>>68070365
No. You're switching cause and effect. We eat so we can procreate. We don't procreate so we can eat, that makes zero sense.
>>68070393
Nobody mentioned destiny. You can fail to achieve your goal, it was still your goal.
>>
>>68069204
It's true. Muscles contract with orgasms/pleasure, hence tightening the pussy in the long run.

The myth about gaping overused pussies is a made up things, by sexually frustrated teenagers.

>>68068682
Not true though, some've had 40-50 at age 20, some've had 1-5 by age 30.

Why does it matter? Why are you allowed to fuck around, literally, and a woman is not?
>>
>>68070445
Procreation for the sole purpose of procreation makes zero sense. Because every genetic line is bound to end eventually anyway.
>>
I want to download my brain into a perfect machine body desu
I don't even care if my consciousness dies
>>
>>68070502
It doesn't matter, since we, as a species, seek to continue our existence, regardless of knowing that it'll end some day. You're essentially giving up on life and the human race, with that statement.
>>
>>68070482
>Why are you allowed to fuck around

he said he had 0, so him being allowed or not is out of the equation
>>
>>68070445
is not the goal for males, biology makes us disposable.

genetics are more random in males, that's why you got more male criminals, more retarded males, more autism in males but more geniuses and winners in males.

Males are the testing ground where biology play the more dices, most of the time it will fail, but the fewer times it will hit gold, and these few males are the ones with the bigger reproductive success.

>>68070482
female sexual prohibition is the basis of society.
if females are free to fuck anyone who they desire, then most males will never get a partner, which will make them unable to work in society because they will never have reproductive success unless monogamy or other social arrangement are put into place to force females into purity.

If betas can't get at least one wife, then society falls apart.

Read history, female sexual liberation means your civilization will collapse soon.
>>
>>68070622
>is not the goal for males, biology makes us disposable.
>genetics are more random in males, that's why you got more male criminals, more retarded males, more autism in males but more geniuses and winners in males.
>Males are the testing ground where biology play the more dices, most of the time it will fail, but the fewer times it will hit gold, and these few males are the ones with the bigger reproductive success.

Source needed, order than your own sofa philosophy.

>Read history, female sexual liberation means your civilization will collapse soon.
Provide me with an example. I do read history and I haven't read of a single society that has ended, due to liberalization of the female sexuality.
>>
>>68070622
>and these few males are the ones with the bigger reproductive success

niggers have the higgest reproductive rates due to jews needing those shitskinned returds to bring us down
>>
>>68070554
I'm not giving up on life. I'm just asking him to look a bit further than "the meaning of life is doing what we do".
>>
>>68070718
>source needed
IQ diferences between the sexes, strenght diferences, creativity diferences, criminality rates between the sexes, olimpic records between the sexes, rate of mental illness between the sexes and so on.

>example
http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

>>68070739
niggers don't breed more, poor people breed more.
>>
>>68070749
Well, it's the best answer you can give to that question. How do you define the meaning of life?
Survival ranges over procreation, in our primal mindset, according to psychology.
>>
>>68071014
>How do you define the meaning of life?
I can safely say I do not know. I haven't been able to deduce any meaning and I'm not sure if it even has any meaning.

It might just be the product of random chance. Who knows.
>>
>>68071072
But I'd like to note you can always give it a meaning yourself.
>>
>>68071072
Same here. I don't believe there is any purpose to life, in a grander scheme. So I've made it my goal to enjoy my own life, as much as possible, as it will surely end one day.
I'd like to procreate though, I have no logical reason for this desire, I just want kids.
>>
>>68071194
Oh and hello NSA and PET, my wording must've popped up, at you.
>>
>>68071194
Sounds good.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.