[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talks Gentlemen. Lets keep this free of prejudice, rac

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1480474609093.jpg (61KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480474609093.jpg
61KB, 767x1024px
Real talks Gentlemen.
Lets keep this free of prejudice, racism, and logical fallacy.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=af5_1379020537

Should zipperheads be prohibited in driving in their respective cuntries?
Do the dog eaters pose a threat to your way of pedestrian/dog walking lifestyle?

As global citizens, should we not take care of each other? How can we sit idle while the slant-eyed fucks slaughter themselves unintentionally?
What say you /int/?
>>
>>68063020
>korea
She might have passed out knowing how hard peoppe work there.
>>
>>68063020
I hear you. If there is two things I hate, it's senseless racism and Slope-head drivers. Should try the Belgian approach and start taking hands and feet from these rice nigger fucks.
>>
try so hard op

she gets a surgery as usual. thats all you need to say
>>
File: nuke.jpg (75KB, 272x270px) Image search: [Google]
nuke.jpg
75KB, 272x270px
>>68063178
Just trying to save the lives of countless people, including you gooks
>>
>Tfw you've only known 1 Asian women who had a license and she was actually a really great driver because her dad lived and breathed cars

Really threw my whole perception for a loop.
>>
File: 11yazy.jpg (17KB, 651x386px) Image search: [Google]
11yazy.jpg
17KB, 651x386px
>>68063159
A nice clean comment.

take notes boys.
>>
>>68063078
I think I get what you're saying. Is it some sort of cultural gift to kill one another? To kill your own, is to release your victim from their life of torment?
Was the Rape of Nanking an act of mercy?
Was Hiroshima and Nagasaki seen as an act of good will the helped end the war?
Will there be a Half Life 3?

Hmmm... this is a lot to think about Anon. Thank you for sharing.
>>
File: 3845433.jpg (17KB, 400x278px) Image search: [Google]
3845433.jpg
17KB, 400x278px
>>68063215
>>
>>68063020
wtf she went faster? Then just kept screaming senselessly? It's like she intentionally created tragedy to be able to scream and make a scene. Literally the most incompetent shit I've ever seen. Do people just get given drivers licenses with no training in most asian countries or something?
>>
>>68063159
Do you only hate yourself when behind the wheel?
>>
>>68065161
Chinks don't deserve hatred. Only pity. It's the white mans burden to take the Slopes from behind the wheel of a car and keep them safe.
>>
>>68063020
is nobody going to ask for sauce?
>>
>>68068727
Hasumi Kurea
>>
>>68068892
thank you very much
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.