[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1500 years ago snownigger barbarians caused fall of greatest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hmmmmmmmm.jpg (11KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmm.jpg
11KB, 224x225px
>1500 years ago snownigger barbarians caused fall of greatest empire ever
>2016
>snowniggers are most similar to them out of all cultures
>falling apart due to uncivilized hordes of opposite skin color attacking
>>
>>68045829
WHAT THE FUCK THIS REALLY MADE ME THINK REALLY FUCKING HARD
>>
File: 1461714668890.png (16KB, 568x721px) Image search: [Google]
1461714668890.png
16KB, 568x721px
>>68045829
it's working hehehehehe...
>>
>Rome became shit and then fell to barbarians
>Rome fell to barbarians and then became shit

Pick one, protip, it's the former
>>
We're not falling apart tho

And we're not similar in culture to ancient Rome, what the fuck are you smoking, weed lmao?
>>
>>68045937
No. Raids by Huns and Goths were most important factor. Its true that there were lot of internal conflicts that caused Rome to not be single strong unity like in past

>>68045972
i meant OG barbarians
>>
>>68045925
get out ostrogothic rape-child
>>
>rome fell because of barbarians
>implying it didn't just split up because it lost the central authority that kept it united
the empire was lost
>>
>>68046333
no, the ETERNAL KRAUT caused the fall of Rome aswell as the reformation and both world wars

are you new here?
>>
>germans are the most similar to the roman empire
Aside from that time with the guy with the funny mustache, when has Germany used slave labor?
Or worn togas?
Most aren't even roman catholic anymore.
>>
>>68046803
no germans, nordics
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.