[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a Mexican that wants to move to Ireland someday. I love the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

Im a Mexican that wants to move to Ireland someday. I love the camaraderie and pride there. However, I know very little about towns and cities in Ireland, so can any bros on here recommend some places?
>>
>>68039855
Everywhere South of the border is an absolute paradise on earth, everything north is pure shite and you shouldn't visit it.
>>
File: 06 04.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
06 04.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
>>68039855
>Im a Mexican
>american flag
>>
File: wild-atalntic-way-banner.jpg (180KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
wild-atalntic-way-banner.jpg
180KB, 500x270px
>>68039855
Galway is the only city which retains Irish culture, the others are basically clones of various English towns.

In general I recommend the Atlantic coast
>>
>>68039942
What border?

And I dont mind living somewhere most people wouldnt, I just need friends similar to

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KHPcg8MeWUQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAhckEPFlOU
I know these guys arent Irish
>>
>>68040151
Born on Mexico, and raised by Mexicans parents in Mexican culture. Does that not make me Mexican?
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (29KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
29KB, 800x522px
>>68040202
STOP DIRECTING THE IMMIGRANTS TO THE LAST FUCKING UNTOUCHED CITY IN THE COUNTRY
>>
>>68039855
>I love the camaraderie and pride there
in for a shock
>>
>>68043110
Im sure its not everywhere, but I know I can find it there. Mexicand and Irish both seem to like a drink and a laugh, and its a plus that Ireland has gorgeous women.
>>
>>68040337
Depends on where your parents were born and the specifics of this "Mexican culture".
>>
>>68043110
Just the fact that Ireland has struggled to give it's people the opportunity to speak their own language would make me assume there's a good deal of national pride there.
>>
>>68041082
Went to Galway once, didn't had the time to visit the city entirely (did a trip to Connemara National Park instead).

The few I saw was absolutely majestic. The rain added such a great effect to it.

>>68043110
Granted, I only spent a week here, but I really thought the Irish were much more spontaneous than us French. All of them were very friendly.

Sadly I was too shy to truly enjoy it.
>>
>>68043694
I was born in Guanajuato, Mexico. The culture I was raised in is the family oriented, machismo, hard work pays off type of mentality I guess. My dad works in construction, but he can fix anything. He works on cars and has cookouts on his free time. Hes the guy that friends come to if they need help or advice on something.

My mom stays at home, but sometimes goes to take care of kids at a local church. Type of mom to tell her son to act like a gentleman.

Hopefully it gives you an idea of the culture.
>>
EL CHICANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A TRABAJAR
PARA..LOS... VERDADEROS YANQUIS
``EL CHICANO ``CORTA`` EL. PASTO`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el chicANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES CHICANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``AZTECA SALTA MURUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN ChicANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON PANDILLEROS, CRIMINALES, HARAGANES, TATUADOS...DORMILONES
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MIERDA
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES MEXICAS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DEL VALLE DE MEXICO
4- NO TIENEN COPAS, NI MUNDIALES NI AMERICAS
5- NO TIENEN PAÍS, PARECEN GUSANOS MOJADOS
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE LORO, O BUITRE
7- SON BIGOTUDOS, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON DROGADICTOS Y FUMAN MARIHUANA
9- TIENEN UN SOMBRERO
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE AZTECA
>>
File: Juarez-today.jpg (58KB, 474x322px) Image search: [Google]
Juarez-today.jpg
58KB, 474x322px
you guys are gonna need a wall soon
>>
>>68043814
It's a massive after thought that only gets paid lip service. There's no struggle to give people anything but the bare minimum mandated by the constitution, the latest government wanted to repeal a law requiring it to publish everything in both languages.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 274x184px
>>68043557
>its a plus that Ireland has gorgeous women.
objectively wrong. are sersh and tg4 weather girls are the only decent beors in Ireland

>>68039855
Galway is the best, Cork is also based. Dublin, Belfast and Limerick you will either love or hate. Waterford is a meme non-city and I don't know what Derry is like.
>>
>>68040252
>What border?
VERY good post
>>
File: 1457230715427.jpg (47KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1457230715427.jpg
47KB, 433x419px
>Im a mexican
>american flag
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.