[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one nation under God, indivisible >"""nation"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: us-citizens-1-1024x682.jpg (129KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
us-citizens-1-1024x682.jpg
129KB, 1024x682px
>one nation under God, indivisible
>"""nation"""

Why do Americans delude themselves into thinking what they have is a nation? That's not a fucking nation, especially not if you have to point out it's "indivisible" (it is), and always bitch about it being divided. There is no other real nation in the world that can be divided from the inside (by outside factors it can, see Germany or Korea etc).
>>
>>68033320
>There is no other real nation in the world that can be divided from the inside
really put "....." in my thought baloon
>inb4 you're not real country
>>
>>68033320
Are you high, man?
>>
File: 1471811810765.png (59KB, 442x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471811810765.png
59KB, 442x768px
>>68033320
>There is no other real nation in the world that can be divided from the inside
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_civil_wars
>>
>>68033408
What I meant is that whites hate blacks, blacks hate whites, whites hate mexicans, mexicans hate whites, etc. It's not a real nation if it cannot stand on its own. It's just a bunch of random people living in one country. Country and nation are not interchangeable terms.
>>
>>68033535
you think we don't have inter-ethnic hatred here?
>>
>>68033535

Do you honestly fall that hard for /pol/ and memes?
>>
File: 1480263444392.png (111KB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
1480263444392.png
111KB, 360x320px
>>68034601
>memes
>>
>>68034523
literally only with the gypsies.

>>68034601
it's not me who fell for a meme.
>>
>>68033535
And yet everyone in america is far better off than an average hungarian.
>>
>>68033483
The thread should have been pruned here
>>
>>68034811
>everyone
You are delusional.
>>
>>68034946
Not an argument
>>
>>68035293
Enjoy your inevitable race war then.
>>
>>68033535
We hate racists.
>>
>>68035364
>implying
>>
>>68035315
Go back to 'ddit or /pol/
>>
Why are you hating on America? I thought hungarians are cool.
>>
>>68033535
>only ethno-nationalism exists
>>
>>68033535
According to Wikipedia,
>By comparison, a nation is more impersonal, abstract, and overtly political than an ethnic group. It is a cultural-political community that has become conscious of its autonomy, unity, and particular interests.
Your statement is all about ethnicity problems while "nation" is much more than just race. And if American nation (or any other which can be given as an example) cannot stand on its own than why does country called USA exist?
>>
>>68033320
who gives a shit. especially hungary?
autism?
>>
>>68033535
well since this is a yougn thread i'll reply to you

as an actual american, nobody hates each other

even if you have your prejudices
no matter who you are
you'll be respected

your dollar is just as good as anyone else's dollar

someone in hungary wouldn't understand
>>
>>68034851
i reported it, give it some time
>>
>>68038235
>reply to you
why encourage mental people?
>>
>>68038148
>And if American nation (or any other which can be given as an example) cannot stand on its own than why does country called USA exist?
That's what I'm saying nigger, country and nation are not interchangeable terms.
>>
>>68033535
szép szarkeverés, barát.

But America's pretty good, I would say 85% of people don't care strongly about race, the rest are too pussy to do anything retarded anyway.
>>
>>68038403
Why isn't your wife black then? Oh because your racist?

Also why are BLM activist rioting all over the country if there is NO racism?
>>
Itt cucks
>>
>>68038472
You have to realize that with a country as large as America, and as Media-focused, problems that are either non-issues or minor are focused and they seem much bigger than they really are. Racism is a thing, but usually it isn't actively harmful to the general functionality of society. Dense urban centres of uneducated people of any race are the sources of these sorts of riots because of percieved tension and the lack of proper critical thought on either side. But you have to remember that the average American does not really care more than having a passive opinion on a subject, because they're not directly affected.

Plus minek kel feleség ugyis?
>>
>>68038369
Yes, they are not interchangeable. But I meant if people hated each other as much as you think and the only problem of this hate was only ethnic, they could not be called nation. Because people of one nation have much more common things than just place of birth or color of skin.
Anyway, I think you are just making mountains out of molehills.
>>
and wtf is this whole "ïndivisible" garbage?

sounds like some perfidious anglo mind trickery if you ask me
>>
>>68033320
Also

the kikes want USA to be what the USSR failed.....but they cannot fool the laws of nature...both of these lies have failed
>>
>>68038921

Pledge of Allegiance was something made up during the Cold War, so it was meant to project strength against commies since our government legitimately thought the Soviets wanted to take over the world.
>>
>>68038472
>rioting all over the country
You watch too much TV.
Most of the country don't care. A few protests are nothing in a country of hundreds of millions.

also, those have been protests. Only a few have actually turned into riots, and they aren't that often.
>>
>>68033535
>whites
stopped reading there tbqh
>>
>>68033535
>Country and nation are not interchangeable terms
it's our language, dimitri
>>
File: 1480060080152.png (203KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480060080152.png
203KB, 900x1000px
>>68033535
The Kansas farmer, the Akron office worker, and the NYC line producer have little in common regardless of race. What keeps us together is a common upbringing and a strong rule of law. As a result, the average american is very civil, especially when compared to a slav.

You're right that increased diversity is straining public order tho, grandstanding faggots like >>68035364 notwithstanding
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.