[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>went on ERASMUS to Bologna as a student some years ago >started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sad5.jpg (23KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad5.jpg
23KB, 450x500px
>went on ERASMUS to Bologna as a student some years ago
>started dating a qt local girl
>her english was bad, laughed when she didn't know what to say, forced herself on me on many occasions, came to my place unannounced(I rented because the dorms were so-so), brought food from her mother(I shit you not), checked my cellphone
>everyday errors in communication caused her to be mad at me
It was awkward as hell.

Is dating a foreign girl/foreigner even possible if both don't know a common lanuage properly?
>>
>>68024252
No, and even when both partners do speak a common laguage fairly well, it's still difficult due to the cultural differences. I dated a Swedish girl who had come here to study for about a year and a half. It was amazing at first, and we both got along extremely well, and I honestly thought she was the one. As the months passed we started arguing though, mostly over mere semantics which lead to confusion for both parties; basically things that could've been solved if either of us had been more reasonable. The intensity of the fights kept growing and it came a time when we absolutely had to break up; her company had become unbearable. She also got black out drunk quite often, which I doubt helped her ability to reason. It's a real shame, because even though we both did love each other like crazy, we just couldn't understand each other.
>>
File: sad10.jpg (66KB, 366x711px) Image search: [Google]
sad10.jpg
66KB, 366x711px
>>68024433
So you know my feel.
>>
File: 423768.jpg (41KB, 441x400px) Image search: [Google]
423768.jpg
41KB, 441x400px
>>68024803
I do. You'll be fine. Just drown your feels with some trve kvlt metal
>>
>>68024252
I married a Czech girl who was here on Erasmus 10 years ago. She speaks Slovenian and I had to learn some czech to understand her family and friends.
>>
>>68026844
>I married a Czech girl who was here on Erasmus 10 years ago.
How old are you (not precisely, just some clue)?
>>
>tfw to smart to have communication problems
>>
>>68027075
30, we were both 20 when she was here and we started dating. We got married 3 years ago.
>>
>>68027267
Aha, I thought that you have some big age difference. As for the topic - Slovenia and Cesko seem to be extremely similar, so it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>68024433
>She also got black out drunk quite often
Women are not reasonable.
>>
>>68024252
Sounds exactly like when I dated a Polish girl in Vilnius.
>>
>>68027867
I've been with a lithuanian girl since then though (2010), so it is possible
>>
>>68024252
Should've learnt Italian
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.