[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what impact did the holocaust have on german demographics? not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1479183443597.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1479183443597.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
what impact did the holocaust have on german demographics? not accounting for immigration afterward was it actually having any success creating a purely nordic society, is this form of eugenics actually practical?
>>
rule one of posting on 4chan: never post an unrelated image to your post that is more interesting than the post itself
>>
File: haplosgermany_e.png (226KB, 1011x734px) Image search: [Google]
haplosgermany_e.png
226KB, 1011x734px
>>68022507
Germany was never purely nordic. They're a mix of celts, nordics, and slavs. Bavaria was the land of the proto-celts.
>>
>>68022538
no. the first rule of posting is to post a hot chick so people pay attention.
>>
>>68022555
ARE GERMANS SLAVS IN DENIAL???
>>
The Germans sucked at removing jews. Unlike the Netherlands who successfully removed them.

The only thing Germans succeeded as was removing able German men.
>>
>>68022555
so was phase two to wipe out brown haired short people or were they to be the underclass? i don't get what the long term plan was. i always get this picture of hitler being surprised that it actually went that far and not knowing what to do next.
>>
File: adolf-eichmann.jpg (69KB, 663x1000px)
adolf-eichmann.jpg
69KB, 663x1000px
>>68022507
most of the nazis were crypto-jews
>>
>>68022598
>Germany removed 24.5% of their jews
>the Netherlands removed 91.5% of their jews
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Jewish_deaths
>>
>>68022622
this is kind of what i'm asking. it seems like they would have slipped through, despite the rhetoric it can be hard to actually tell a jew by looking at them. a name change could easily let you slip through the cracks and once a few get through the whole thing was pointless.
>>
>>68022638
>However an article in the Dutch periodical De Groene Amsterdammer maintains that some Jews in mixed marriages were deported before the practice was ended by Hitler
The Netherlands tries to remove jews. Hitler stops them.
>>
>>68022613
See
>>68022622

That would mean getting rid of their leadership.
>>
File: z1361371725095.png (71KB, 727x2108px)
z1361371725095.png
71KB, 727x2108px
>>68022669
>>68022638
>>68022598
>>
>>68022589
East Germans are. That's also why they're least cucked (outside of Berlin).

I don't have the map handy, but even the toponyms in Bavaria are sometimes of Celtic origin, in the east they're Slavic, and in the north they're Germanic.
>>
>>68022673
so what was the fucking point? i get why they would want to remove the disabled,mentally infeeble,deformed, or anyone who looked too different but why bother doing it to the jews? they could have just as easily made it illegal to be a jew and deported them if they needed a scapegoat.
>>
>>68022737
>why bother doing it to the jews?
Why put a Hindu symbol on your flag without having a designated shitting street? I'm not a mind reader.
>>
>>68022507
this picture is fake

women dont sleep in their bras
>>
>>68022659

The theory goes, that Hitler was skillfully manipulated by crypto-jews in his inner circle - to create a fierce anti-semitic atmosphere in Germany to push Jews to go to Israel.

At the time the Zionist movement was picking up but most Zionist leaders had major trouble mobilizing jews of western and eastern europe to leave their homes to move to Israel.

Hitler was the jew's perfect catalyst to increase the Jewish population in Israel, and to give Jews higher moral ground to as being framed the biggest victims of history. Which allows them to commit atrocities in Israel to achieve their goals.

Nazis were the best thing to ever happen to the Jews and they know it. Which is why Jews can't stop talking about the Nazis.
>>
>>68023052
/pol/ pls go
>>68022933
maybe she's napping
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.