[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't muslim refurees quit being musllim? Their religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_0365.jpg (23KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0365.jpg
23KB, 299x168px
why don't muslim refurees quit being musllim?
Their religion is the main reason they are disliked in europe. if they stop being muslim, european people will become in favor of them.
>>
>>68018663
Stupid netouyo or pole proxy.
>>
>>68018663
>if they stop being muslim, european people will become in favor of them
they will definitely become civilized, but that doesn't mean people will favor you for that
>>
>>68018663
It's not their religion it's their culture. Religious influence on said culture is only part of it, but renouncing the religion doesn't mean those parts of the culture go bye-bye.
Also they are pretty staunchly religious. It's not something to joke about for many of them.
>>
>>68018743
As a bit of an example. Look at Bosnian Muslims. They don't typically behave like MENA muslims. They behave more akin to other Yugoslavic peoples.
>>
>>68018663 (OP)
you have to understand that Europeans really do think that they won't be thrown in hell for disobeying God, and that they think this life is all there is.
right down to the marrow of their bones they're persuaded that religion is silly and that all religious activity is a crime against progress.

it's not a meme for them
>>
>>68018762

Meanwhile Europe and the West hated us Serbs for a decade and made us out to be barbarians but we're christians
>>
File: ako consider.jpg (101KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
ako consider.jpg
101KB, 864x717px
>>68018663
They're not hated to be quite honest.
>>
File: 1388327027959.jpg (146KB, 800x697px) Image search: [Google]
1388327027959.jpg
146KB, 800x697px
fuck yurope

secularist yurope is a cancer

islam is the answer
>>
>>68018663
not really easy if the country keeps encouraging to keep their religion or even at least make them pay extra taxs and they only way to stop the extra taxes is by converting. just like the Muslim did to the Christians they converted in medieval era by using the jiza tax. hell who knows maybe they'll eventually convert without the need of any restrictions by trying to get closer to the new society they live in
>>
God/Allah/yahw-h is all-loving. all-forgiving, he doesn't care if you fiddled with your tiddly-bits
>>
>>68018704
>and that they think this life is just a stage before heaven.

Then why are they so concerned about moving to a better country? Surely the safer bet is to stay where they're guaranteed their religion at least.
>>
>>68018860
Islam is the ultimate cognitive dissonance, after that you can accept any false-equivalences, nonsense, etc

Also they believe God is providing heathen westerners the pleasure of the world so they rot and burn in the afterlife, the converse applying to Muslims
>>
>>68018772
pretty much. majority of muslims now still has that medieval Catholic Christian mentality. if every Muslim country did like what turkey did during ataturk days. none of this wouldve happened
>>
>>68018913
doing what Turkey did only laid waste to the ottoman empire

secularists should be beheaded on sight
>>
>>68018896
not really depends on the perspective ive seen people say that its unknown if god will get Christians go to hell or heaven. i have seen some say if they dont sin (rape steal etc etc) they'd go to heaven
>>
>>68018953
t. muslim fundamentalist tatar
>>
>>68018969
I made the same point to several Imams, the response was the same: they'll still go to hell because they Kaffared in Allah and believed in the Trinity or whatnot

Islam is a weird set of countless inconsistencies like Christianity, it needs an axiomatic approach like Euclid desu
>>
>>68019025
Jihad calls on direct confrontation of the devil.

Thats why only the bravest depart to yurope to fight evil there
>>
>>68019025
middle east is like the balkans, they all hate each other's guts and gulf states are too busy swimming with their gold while being butt buddies with the oy vey's
>>
>>68018983
I agree with him, only western christianity separate religion from politic and it was forced on them by the atheists.In the first place the west degenerated because atheists weren't killed in sight unlike in other religions, now they can tip their fedoras arrogantly and not fear to be killed.
>>
>>68019127
Kys mouloud
>>
>>68019122
Diaspora here often talks ablut how they deserve to live in the west due to colonialism while not admitting the evil deeds of their own countries or religion.

Shit is fucked, but I guess it protects their pride.
>>
File: fedora-cape.jpg (41KB, 350x463px) Image search: [Google]
fedora-cape.jpg
41KB, 350x463px
>>68019145
>>68019166
>Kys mouloud
I'm a French Buddhist
>>
That superstitious cult called islam is probably the main reason Europeans don't want "refugees", but not the only one reason. Bad behavior, savagery and low cultural level are not going to disappear just because they stop being muslims.
>>
>>68018663
no, if they keep the religion now they can be the new jews in a couple decades.
>>
>>68019122
where else would they go if literally they have no Muslim countries to go to?
plus europe is usually better place and safer than lets say turkey or iran.
usually middle and upper classes muslims dont give a shit about the country's religion all they care is getting money and having their kids well educated in some western country . you guys mostly bring on the lower class muslim who are usually the shittest and the most extreme one's
>>
>>68018663
Actually some refugees did that
They still got kicked out lel
>>
>>68018663

in australia the christian arabs are just as criminal and thuggish as the muslims. they just dont plan and commit terror attacks but theyre still scumbags.
>>
>>68019303
>christian
>arabs
pick one
>>
The universe it too big for such problems
>>
>>68019303

no they don't, it's literally just the muslim palestinian lebs in sydney

t. from auburn
>>
>>68019221
i haven't seen any refugee in here say that desu. they usually say "we are here because its more safer and we can put our kids in a more educated education system
>>
>>68018663

just watching news reports from syria in interviews with locals everything is allah this and allah that. they are obsessed with their religion. its all they think about besides ficki ficki.
>>
>>68019322
You wut m8 arabs were one of the first christians
>>
>>68018663
I want them all to be ground up in a giant meat grinder. A man can dream.
>>
>>68019322
>what is orthodox arabs?
>what is maritime arab Christians?
>>
>>68019221
i saw an episode of vice that was all about how diaspora are pissed you let them in because you can't fucking offer them anything. there were a few people pleading with your leaders (to the camera) to just stop letting people in.

they think they're going to get jobs, or education, or at least some food and housing but they get there and realize they were better off at home, but then you won't let them leave.
>>
>>68019303
not the case here. christian lebs are pretty chill in monterai and other parts of Canada
>>
>>68019380
wouldn't they still blame them for being anglos for colonising them?
>>
>>68019486
anglos never colonized any muslim countries
>>
>>68019025

europe gives you free stuff.
>>
File: arakebab.jpg (7KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
arakebab.jpg
7KB, 215x234px
>>68019507
lying perfidious anglo spotted
>>
>>68019507
They actually did
>>
>>68019507
jesus christ is american education really that shitty?.
then who the fuck colonised Egypt at some point?
>>
>>68019566
The full list :egypt,sudan,yemen,eastern arabia , iraq, jordan and palestine and the muslim parts of india and malisia
>>
>>68019332
>t. from auburn

im so sorry for your situation.
>>
>>68019332
ayy what up m8
>>
>>68019507
British were in Egypt, Oman, Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain etc. France, Portugal and Spain were involved too.

I think it was the English who tried to colonise Afghanistan three times starting the 1700s and they were BTFO each time

After WWI they divided up the ottoman empire. English gave the mess to the UN after WWII who split up Palestine and Israel.
>>
>>68019653
oh yeah, English split India into India and Pakistan in like a day. Which is why paces like Kashmir are still a fucking mess.
>>
>>68019724
>I think it was the English who tried to colonise Afghanistan

No the english only wanted to set up colonies there to exploit the people and mine the resources.

Thats what anglos do
>>
>>68019790
isnt that the major point of colonising?
>>
>>68019812
corporate colonising I suppose, since corporations only go to foreign lands for the slave labor and resources

then theres the type of colonising that yurope is undergoing now

which is literally changing the face of it's "cultures", down to the language. :^P
>>
>>68019325

the world is too small to tolerate the existence of retrograde islam.
>>
>>68019866
thats a bit overreacting dont you think?
>>
>>68019325
then tell me my dear emirate whos driving his golden car with leopards inside. whats the biggest problem in the universe as of now?
>>
File: Allahu Akbar my infidel friend.jpg (8KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
Allahu Akbar my infidel friend.jpg
8KB, 265x190px
>>68019916
lol who cares?

the world doesnt care about yurope

after all its done all these centuries
>>
>>68019438
>christian lebs are pretty chill in monterai and other parts of Canada

i dont believe you. even when they arent committing violent street crimes they are corrupt businessman committing white collar crimes. its their culture. they are thieves and crooks.
>>
>>68019998
believe whatever you want i suppose, everyone has their experiences.
>>
>>68018663

How about people start listening to Muslims preaching reform, wise up to it and realise that no ideology is free from criticism
>>
>>68019790

oh boo hoo hoo.
>>
>>68019998
You get s*nni Lebs, here we get virtually all Christian lebs who own businesses and blend in with white people.
>>
>>68019303

Christian Arabs are bro tier. Muslims are a bit dickish, but they're not ALLAHU AKBAR MUH ISLAM
>>
File: Best Day Of My Life.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
Best Day Of My Life.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
>>68020115
ohh boohoo h.....

><head comes off>

EEEH GFHADS LADS!!!
>>
>>68018663
>americans read on average eleven books per year
>muslims read on average 4 pages (no counting the quran) per year FOUR FUCKING PAGES

This tells you all you need to know about them.
>>
Its not like they can stop being brown
>>
File: Dead britshit liberators Iraq.jpg (10KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
Dead britshit liberators Iraq.jpg
10KB, 276x182px
>>68020115
Oh Booh....

><bomb goes off>

OY VEY THOSE EVIL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_IuHA5DKGY&t=81s
>>
>>68019790
Actually that's what all colonisers do.

The Ottomans, Vikings, Romans etc.

Other than resources there were religious motivations for colonisation.
>>
>>68020140
Not really
>>
>>68020421
not that guy but I know Christian Iranian, Lebanese and Jordanian guys and they're bros.

They really hate muslims as well due to years of persecution. Iranian guy had to flee when he was a kid with his family.
>>
>>68019404
People should have researced, what do you fucking think will happen if you tell the authorities you seek asylum and then say "Uh, um actually I just wanted a better life!".

They are fucking lying andmthen complain about that because they do not know how an actual functioning bureaucracy works?

I would be in favour of doing it like Australia sometimes when I get angry and build camps on some north sea island.

Best part is some "refugees" want to visit their home country while applying or after being granted asylum.

God I am fuming.

Fuck it.
>>
>>68018762
Bosnian aren't well liked.

>>68018793
honest West Euros ate hard to please and easy to trigger. Personally knowing MENA, east euros, and more who have relatives in other parts of Europe and some who lived in both its much better here.
>>
>>68019006
>it needs an axiomatic approach like Euclid desu
but then it will prove their falseness, therefore never.
also
>allah akbar, we're the only scientific religion
>mashallah, skepticism is a sin, you should not question the koran
fucking lul
>>
>>68020543
Because I know dickish Christian Arabs.

Hint at a high enough wealth and income both Muslims and Christians don't use religion as an anchor for identity and they are pretty similar. Muslims hurt have a higher % so you see the highs or lows more often.
>>
>>68020150

are you an arab with a proxy or is there actually a mudslime in poland?
>>
>>68020791
I'll leave it to your wild and unpredictable anglo imagination
>>
>>68020791
He's probably antifa.
>>
>>68019006
In this case i believe you should have your own opinion, personally i really don't think an alcohol drinking/raping muslim will go to heaven while a legitimately good non-muslim will go to hell it just just makes no sense
>>
they dont even have time thinking it over because they are busy or islam is literally their lives. they cant think anything other than islam because they are poor and dont have an experience outside islamic practices.

some turk atheist who associates with muslim residents told like that before. i think it has a point.
>>
>>68018663
why do they not go to the uae instead ?
there is more money there and the theocracy they want also
>>
>>68020610

yeah its ridiculous when they claim asylum saying its not safe for them back in their home countries but then take their european tax payer funded holidays back in those same countries. heaps of them have been caught doing it too.
>>
>>68020980
yurope, is getting conquered, wether you fuckers like it or not

it's happening right before your eyes

and yous cant do ANYTHING to stop it.
>>
Quran is shite. Bible sucks ass.No heaven or hell, dead is dead fuckers. now be nice to eachother
>>
Western Europe could obliterate the earth whenever it chooses. Or carpet bomb the middle-east whenever we choose
>>
File: islam-jihad-flag-al-rayajpg.jpg (24KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
islam-jihad-flag-al-rayajpg.jpg
24KB, 600x450px
>>68021013
>now be nice to eachother

Not until Arabic becomes the mother tongue of the UK

that is all we ask for

now start learning, anglo fuckboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3inPW_RItTM
>>
Let's stand up in the streets of our cities and towns in the UK and Europe and wipe this scum off the earth one-by-one!
>>
in Leeds we murder pakis and pull their teeth out and leave them in the park
>>
The ones that are really religious are less of a problem then the others.
At least the really religious lead decent lives.
>>
Lots of religious people are complete psychos/murderers and one-track minded idiots
>>
>>68020727
>Because I know dickish Christian Arabs.

same. just a couple of examples: i knew a jordanian christian guy who would get in fights all the time, he would rip kids off making shifty deals for their phones and just be a general scum bag. another example i had classes with a christian lebanese guy. one time he asks if we want to go with him to his cousins after hanging out one night. when we get to his cousins house he points out a truck and says its his cousins. out of nowhere he picks up half a brick throws it through the trucks window. then runs away. when we find him later down the street he just says "i fucking hate my cousin".
>>
File: stupidity.jpg (37KB, 460x429px) Image search: [Google]
stupidity.jpg
37KB, 460x429px
About thousand of muslim """""""""""""""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""""""""""have converted to christianity here.
>>
>>68020842

anglos are godly, sensible people.
>>
>>68021253
Some are more goldier than others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yay2K2DvBoY
>>
>>68018853
If you genetically engineered a pig and a cow into one animal and then ate it would it only be half a sin?

Unfortunately it would probably only be half as delicious
>>
>>68021008

muslims need to start behaving in europe because peoples tolerance and patience wont last forever. le pen and wilders are attracting a lot of voters as it is.
>>
>>68021179
>At least the really religious lead decent lives.

its the "really religious" who are fanatical enough to do terrorist attacks.
>>
>>68021324
Le who?

wilders who?
>>
All religion is ok just dont try to share/inflict it on others. I couldnt give a shit what your beliefs are. Anyone (muslim/christian/etc) that insists their opinion is correct and forces it on others should be killed
>>
>>68018663
I hate Arabs whatever is their religion.
>>
File: britarrogance.jpg (77KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
britarrogance.jpg
77KB, 407x405px
>>68021480

>le eternal "holier than thou" anglo and his "wisdom".

whats the matter?

finding the medicine yous been dishing out all these centuries a little too bitter to swallow yourselves?

gooooood...thats very good
>>
Hating them for being muslim is just a politically correct excuse. In reality they are hated for being filthy brown subhumans.
>>
immigrants are fine too, but just be ready to work hard and STFU about religion if you want to get along here
>>
Going back centuries is lame af...
>>
and also why u all speaking in English??
>>
>>68021552
Africans and Asians didn't undergo population replacement due to the anglos though.
>>
suicide bombers is the least productive way I can think of to change the things you moan about. Why not try taking out our policitian scum and the people in government instead of tourists on a beach or nightclub... pussyo fucks
>>
>>68021713
But Anglos completely dominated the social and political system by excluding natives, set up the system to revolve around themselves and favourite Anglos hard core.

Brits out jewed Jews by a longmile.
>>
but this is all how long ago?? when did this occur?
>>
>>68021508

same. islam is just condensed arab culture.
>>
>>68018663
>if they stop being muslim, european people will become in favor of them.

No. I hate them because they are not white.
>>
>>68020942
>legitimately good non-muslim will go to hell

That's not weird. That's a thing in Christianity.
>>
none of these things a good reasons to blow kids heads off, or bomb civilians, or suicide bomb an airport, or shake-n-bake entire cities. we are all to blame why dont we just stop moaning and make love not war
>>
>>68019127
>2000andsixteenyears
>still taking a philosophy created by nomads in dindu deserts
>>
and religion needs to be a thing of the past, like something nostaligic we all just look back on and laugh at!
>>
>>68021888
No because if it was then Muslims Ssa and Asia would be heavy Arab expies but they are not.
>>
>>68018663
No. Why can't Japanese become more chinese, so that china will like you more? All of your disputes will be cleared!
>>
>>68020543
Look at Södertälje in Sweden. Its syriac capital of the world and also a complete pile of shit.
>>
>>68021992
>religion needs to be a thing of the past
>needs to be
>needs

This is exactly why the world is shit

Because fucktards like you can't shut up and want to force their worldview on others.
>>
>>68021843
Which is what literally every colonising power has done and is not the same as population replacement.
>>
>>68022008
Because japs are better than chinks. Chinks should just become japs.
>>
>>68022054
>>needs to be
It should have been already.
>>
>>68022084
That doesn't change my point and the UK is not facing population replacement.
>>
>>68022176
stupid slavish yurotrash

this isnt about religion, not entirely anyways

this about settling past scores

getting even

eye for an eye

tooth for a tooth
>>
>>68022054
What's wrong with forcing your county's view on refugees living in your country
>>
>>68018663
The main reason they're disliked is because they're greedy, violent opportunists taking advantage of european goodwill
>>
>>68022228
>eye for an eye
>tooth for a tooth

oh so youre jewish. i should have guessed.
>>
>>68022502
>>eye for an eye
>>tooth for a tooth

it is really the best policy.

whether youre jewish or not.
>>
File: 1462787858527.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462787858527.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>68018851
>>68018913
>>68020649
Why is Canada such a naive fucking retard?
>>
>>68022228
So we should take the territories muslims conquered from christians?
>>
File: ahmed-bukhatir-347.jpg (11KB, 348x299px) Image search: [Google]
ahmed-bukhatir-347.jpg
11KB, 348x299px
>>68022624
Yous could try

hasnt stopped yous before.

but theory and practice are two different things. Are they not?

Oops, lol where's your Istanbul?
>>
>>68022696
Double Standards, nice.

Another thing we share.
>>
>>68022743
we learned it from yous

oh yuro masters
>>
>>68022923

one things for sure: youre very butthurt about european colonialism. stay brown shitskin.
>>
>>68023101
>stay brown shitskin.

funniest thing is

Im probably more "white" than you are.
>>
if they were capable of stopping being muslim they wouldn't need to be refugees
>>
>>68023152
The standard aussie is actually blonde as fuck, so thats that.
>>
>>68021970
>implying i'm muslim

I'm a French Buddhist, anyway my upbringing doesn't matter, what matters is that the West totally degenerated since he abandonned its religion,, same goes for Japan, Korea, and China.
>>
>>68019127
>it was forced on them by the atheists

No. it was forced on them because they got way too powerful and caused shit like heresies.
>>
>>68023152
>Im probably more "white" than you are.

unless youre a convert, i thoroughly doubt that.
>>
>>68023160

good point.
>>
They won't be in favor of them, this is just bs
Sure if they did fully assimilate they will definitely be considered much less of a problem, but still, they're in really huge numbers, ethnic replacement-level numbers, when more immigrants are being let in than there are kids being born there's definitely a problem, and honestly nobody wants to see their ethnicity become a minority in their own ancestral homeland
I think refugees should've just stayed in neighboring Middle Eastern countries and EU countries that want to help should've funded these camps in the M.E.
Picking in such huge numbers of refugees from a culture that is in direct conflict with yours is dumb af
Let it be a lesson for the future
>>
>>68023604

good post.
>>
>>68018663
Maybe because that's their culture. What they should stop doing is coming to Europe in the first place.
>>
>>68023749
Islam is litteraly Arab colonialism
>>
>>68024497
That's not true? Arabs weren't the only conquerers when it comes to spreading Islam (Ottoman empire, mughal empire, ++)
>>
speaking of that I've never seen sand niggers who don't have religion
how creepy it is
>>
>>68024599
but it is true that it was an Arabic relgion, that spread through conquest and colonialism into other areas.

>>68024497
This is the truth

>>68023749
as is this

>>68023604
and this

End of discussion
>>
>>68018663
Good post Hiro
>>68018688
Bad post Abdullah
>>
>>68018663
then you have bad christian or atheist instead
>>
Poor fags tend to pray to god (and they seriously think god exist) because they want to think their misfortune is caused by somebody else
>>
>>68018663
>Their religion is the main reason they are disliked in europe.
It's not
I shit you not
>>
>>68022115
This desu. The shittier culture should change. Though Japan and China are bad examples since they live in their home countries.
>>
>>68022624
The problem is you'd have to deal with all the Muslims there. It's the same reason the U.S. didn't annex the whole of Mexico.
>>
>>68018743
>It's not something to joke about for many of them.

If that were true, they would stay in muslim countries, as they should not live amongst unbelievers.

Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>68022228
All the shit they get now is the punishment for all the poor, innocent Christians they have killed over the centuries.
>>
>>68026398
Are you serious and Christians never killed poor innocent non-Christins over history??
I don't get you guys, how come I never see any of you giving shit to serbs who are literally proud they held a genocide
>>
>>68018663

lol no we don't

but it's a good excuse
>>
>>68018793
>Europe and the West hated us Serbs for a decade and made us out to be barbarians
Serbs are not "made out" to be barbarians, they're criminal scum, the lot of 'em. I'd tell you to get back to your own country, but I kind of like having an ocean between us.
>>
>>68021602
Lol reminds me of zionist german bastard from twitter who won't shut up about how Islam isn't a race but then called an Arab filthy sandmonkey.
>>
>>68018663
if you nuke your enema they will win
>>
>>68018800
Lols, the complete opposite of what this retard says.

people hate muslims, especially after all of the shit they have done to france, the media is the only thing placating the masses from mass rioting against them.
>>
>>68018743
then why do they drink booze? Why did the company my father worked for (Pentair) work on selling filtration systems to a brewery in Somalia? Staunchly religious... yeah right.
>>
>>68032219
Good thing I don't use enema's
>>
>>68032416

Alcohol is a massive part of human history. Religious fags are delusional if they think they'll stop human nature just because of some stupid book.
>>
>>68032526
Yes, but my religion doesn't say no drinking (I'm Catholic), It simply says to practice moderation and don't get wasted. Also, I reject the idea that people can't practice self control, yes every one at one point or another gives into temptation, but there are ways to avoid alcohol if you think it's wrong (my girlfriends don't drink because of past alcoholism problems).
>>
>>68032634
my girlfriend's *parents
>>
File: muhammadjihad.png (225KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
muhammadjihad.png
225KB, 480x480px
>>68018663
Because
>>
>>68020980
>their european tax payer funded holidays
wtf, why do they get that
>>
>>68021112
>>68021135

You aren't fooling anyone Nigel
>>
>>68032526
Well rape and sexuel abuse is much lower now then before.
>>
File: Mountbatten_Jinnah.jpg (58KB, 800x616px) Image search: [Google]
Mountbatten_Jinnah.jpg
58KB, 800x616px
>>68020930

How many times do your proxies have to turn on you before you get the message?
>>
>>68032416
Water filtration.
>>
>>68025572
Not really most of it was through trade and cultural exchange.
>>
>>68026842
They tried to drive out the muslims who were encroaching on their land.
>>
File: Lipka Tatars.jpg (44KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
Lipka Tatars.jpg
44KB, 600x401px
>>68018743
This.
>>68020649
But Tatars are.
>>
>>68039047
Exception to the rule and even they faced obstacles throughout the year.
>>
>>68018663
because muh allah
>>
File: 1423566465950.jpg (994KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1423566465950.jpg
994KB, 1200x1600px
i would fuck ISIS-chan's evil muslim pussy until she broke and became peacful
>>
>>68018663
Some of them do. Muslims bully, terrorize and extort apostates and converts to other religions. As a consequence, many ex-Muslims hide their real beliefs.
Reminder: In Islamic law, apostasy is punishable by death. To avoid being murdered by your own brothers, you must lie.

Such is the religion of "peace."
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.