[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan did to me a dirty trick. The last anime that I saw is Code

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Japan did to me a dirty trick. The last anime that I saw is Code Geass, almost 10 years ago. I remember it was the last anime, then I stopped this. It was also one of my favorites. It was during the golden age of japanese animes with Death Note among others.
Now I'm engaged with someone, I have a job, a flat, a cat and I am trained to receive the relatives of my fiancée.
Yesterday I saw that Japan will make 3 fucking movies of Code Geass. The full anime in 3 movies and a new thing.

What do ? Help me please. I want to watch but I don't know I'm afraid. Or I watch this secretly ?
>>
File: 1472502490380.jpg (151KB, 1200x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1472502490380.jpg
151KB, 1200x1380px
>>67994260
Is your fiancée a virgin ?
>>
>>67994364
No, of the three holes.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 640x448px
>>67994260
R3
>>
>>67994260
Well as long as you don't fangasm over this and watch this as a normal thing I think you might avoid falling into weabooism again
>>
File: 1469972265916.png (244KB, 1200x4168px) Image search: [Google]
1469972265916.png
244KB, 1200x4168px
>>67994418
Well, it's not a sure fire way to evade, but make sure to cum in her womb every day to try and trigger regular oxytocin releases and try to recycle her damaged beyond all repair pairbond mechenism.

Remember that she is a dumb animal led by her limbic system, you cannot count on her to understand how to keep the brain chemistry responsible for a relatively solid relationship flowing. Cum in her womb every day, you have no choice, don't be your faggot and whine about boredom or headache or other numale shit, you have no choice your marriage depends on it.

BENIS IN BAGINA
>>
did you just a make thread because you are afraid of watching an anime movie that you enjoy 10 years ago ?
>>
File: Clan-Master.png (495KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Clan-Master.png
495KB, 1920x1090px
I formed a classified unit of elite international operatives during my decade span break from watching Hellsing Ultimate.

If you google the name of my unit, you will see descriptions of the leader (that's me) being called a droid. But I am not a robot, android, or cyborg. I am a real life human bean.

Here are the ordinates:

14 year old me > watches Hellsing season 1 & 2
>>>>>>it was so good that vowed to wait until I was an adult to finish the anime
>>>>>>in passes the 10 years quick
>>>>>>watch Hellsing Ultimate
>>>>>>Mind is blown at the all the correlation
>>
inb4 someone accuses me of reading the plot synopsis of the anime during my decade long hiatus on anime imageboards
>>
>>67994260
Sorry anon, but that's what you get for becoming a n*rmie. It's not too late to go back though
>>
>>67994260
Just buy Tenga stuff and broke with your girlfriend. Glorious Code Geas awaits.
>>
>>67994260
Wtf this is even about. If you want to watch it, just do it. If not - then you don't. Fuck off.
>>
>>67994260
Make your fiancée a weaboo. Watch animu with her and have a kawaii life. Desu neee ^_______^
>>
>>67994260
Watch it with your fiancee, m8.
I once took mine to watch "Giselle", couldn't be worse than that.
>>
File: 1393443426233.jpg (29KB, 302x400px) Image search: [Google]
1393443426233.jpg
29KB, 302x400px
>>67994592
>make sure to cum in her womb every day to try and trigger regular oxytocin releases and try to recycle her damaged beyond all repair pairbond mechenism.
>>
>>67994592
bon poste
>>
>>67997584
C'est un mauvais poste.
>>
>>67994260
Don't watch any Code Geass past the second season. Stay with your gf.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.