[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post yfw americans actually believe the """"""""""""""Belgium""""""""""""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: belgium_flag_map.png (47KB, 2048x1690px) Image search: [Google]
belgium_flag_map.png
47KB, 2048x1690px
Post yfw americans actually believe the """"""""""""""Belgium"""""""""""""" meme
>>
haha what a bunch of dumb fatsos, right?
>>
What the hell is your problem, Netherlands?
>>
>>67987556
True, there is no such thing as Belgium, it died thousands years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgae
>>
File: Kermit_weird_face.png (61KB, 227x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kermit_weird_face.png
61KB, 227x240px
>"belgium"
>>
>>67989258
Belgae became part of the Franks
50% of the people here have brown hair btw

>>67987556
dickhead
>>
>>67991124
>Belgae became part of the Franks
Why aren't fusioning then, mommy miss you Belgium.
>>
>>67991285
holland has more franks than france 2bh
>>
>>67991285
But you are Gauls who LARP as Franks?

Dutch are Friso-Saxon scum who hold part of our clay hostage, but Belgium is 100% Frankish.
>>
pic related, also Charlemagne was Belgian
>>
File: EGINHARD BTFO LARPING BATAVE.png (434KB, 1298x1456px) Image search: [Google]
EGINHARD BTFO LARPING BATAVE.png
434KB, 1298x1456px
>>67991383
I already refuted this heretic opinion there >>67977244

I shall also add that the Franks described themselves as Catholic pure of any heresies, with your calvinism, you do not fit religiously speaking.
>>
>>67991565
>implying austrasia doesn't stretch into the netherlands
>implying we don't have 2.5 catholic provinces
>implying post volkswanderung migration didn't exist in the low countries.
>>
>>67991565
by the way, 775 is centuries after a) the baptism of the franks and b) the celtic assimilation into frankish culture in France and Belgium. "Frankish" wasn't *really* an ethnographic term anymore after +/-450, but rather a cultural one
>>
>reminder Lelgium is a state, not a nation

>reminder their police force is either the most corrupt or the most incompetent
>>
>>67992061
>Argentina

kek
>>
>>67992406
>lelgium
>the country with the sex trade
>the small country with the separatist movements
>the small country with the corrupt politicians

The only thing you guys have going for you is beer, or are you going to try and tell me your police force is good and competent?
>>
File: neth.jpg (235KB, 644x298px) Image search: [Google]
neth.jpg
235KB, 644x298px
>>
please do not bully belgium
>>
belgian here, can confirm it's pretty shit on a lot of fronts but all in all a nice place.

what I don't understand is the totally misplaced national pride, wtf are you proud of
>>
File: Austrasia moving borders.png (195KB, 592x818px) Image search: [Google]
Austrasia moving borders.png
195KB, 592x818px
>>67991395
Neustria was stable and didn't change much, while Austrasia didn't have fixed borders, and changed according to the times (pic related)
>>67991477
Nice try but he was Frank, Belgian ethnicity(like the Gaullish ethnicity) died a long time ago, you should embrace your true Frankish origin and destroy this disgraceful false ethnicity created purely on a civic basis to allow shitskins to fit in.

>>67991705
>Austrasia
No fixed border

Sometimes Austrasia mean more or less Eastern France and Belgium, another times it mean Hungary, Austria and so on.
(pic related)

>>67991991
On a purely an ethnic basis Eastern Franks are the Belgians and the Southern Dutch. but Austrasia do not have fixed borders unlike Neustria.

>>67991991
It"s not cultural, if it was our ancestors would not have been called Franks since they didn't speak a germanic language and followed the Roman Culture, same goes for the Frankish Crusaders who followed the Arabic-Levantine Culture and spoke romance if it was cultural identity they would not have been called Franks but Romans or Arabs. Anyway, can you describe this so called "Frankish" culture ?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.