[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be American >Yuros whine about the fact I go to their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1402383282049.jpg (76KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1402383282049.jpg
76KB, 500x464px
>Be American
>Yuros whine about the fact I go to their countries and only speak English
>Attempt to learn their language
>They whine about that and refuse to speak to me in anything but English

You can't make this shit up. The kicker is that 9 times out of 10, their English is barely intelligible.
>>
>>67963028
>Attempt to learn their language
>They whine about that

I doubt any European would be mean to you just because you're trying to learn their language. I'd say most of them would be overjoyed to hear that.

Except the French, but they're cunts.
>>
What language did you learn?
>>
ITT something that never happened.
>>
>>67963173
Germans too
Nothing better than having your accent in a foreign language be made fun of by somebody that sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger speaking yours
>>
>>67963643
Arnold Schwarzenegger is Austrian you idjit.

British """""education""""""
>>
>>67963856
interesting
>>
>>67963856
maybe I would care if they stopped bullying me
>>
File: why.png (60KB, 677x613px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
60KB, 677x613px
>>67963923
Have you tried not shitting in their pools and later not puking in their chimney?
>>
>>67963028
That only happens in france
>>
Have you considered that we don't want you here?
>>
>>67964434
No, I have not, I'll try that next time
thank you for teaching me how to make friends, Hungary
>>
>>67964434
>Have you tried not shitting in their pools and later not puking in their chimney?

Fantastic idea desu
>>
>>67964907
>>67965089
You're quite welcome.

Now, here's an educational video on how to NEVER, EVER behave when you're traveling abroad. Remember that it is possible to break harmful stereotypes involving Brits and British tourists, as long as you're mindful of your behavior, and act like civilized Europeans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7zvPg3cTok
>>
>>67963028
just speak english and tell them to fuck off if they whine
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.