[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. The country you currently reside in 2. When was the last time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1480183797677.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1480183797677.png
50KB, 255x204px
1. The country you currently reside in
2. When was the last time you took a sunbath and how much sunlight do you get in your region? This is very /int/ related you fucktard janny

See flag
I'm in my undies taking a sunbath right now, my city is usually pretty cloudy.
>>
sweden

have not seen the sun in weeks
>>
Today, but we don't have a lot of sun here. It rains more often than in london, i think.
>>
>>67944406
>sunbath
I'm white. That will kill me.
>>
>>67944406
I hate melanoma and never take sunbaths.
Also men taking sunbaths is unheard of here.
>>
>>67944406
weeks as well i'd say
>>
Flag

Never taken a sunbath in the US, travel to Honduras frequently.
>>
>>67944406
I just saw City of God how accurate is it? Have you ever lived or been to the favelas?
>>
>>67947738
Seems fairly accurate for 60's and 80's favelas, no favelas where I live and honestly it's kind of a silly question since the kind of favela you see in the movies pretty much only exist in Rio and the Northeast and make up about 6% of the population.
>>
>>67944406
USA
>took a sunbath
I'm not gay.
>>
>>67947878
6% is a lot. Where do you live?
>>
>>67947931
ParanĂ¡
>>
>>67947953
Curitiba amirite?
>>
File: 5428218829_5c39eea8da_b.jpg (551KB, 1024x623px) Image search: [Google]
5428218829_5c39eea8da_b.jpg
551KB, 1024x623px
>>67947974
Yes :^)
>>
>>67947931
>6%
Have you ever been to Mississippi?
>>
>>67948066
No, I've never traveled outside of my surrounding states.
>>
>>67948126
Yeah, we have some scarily bad parts of this country. I don't know how they compare to favelas, but they can be bad.
Which state?
>>
>>67948652
Maryland, I've seen awful places in Baltimore when I used to live there and there are parts of DC that I rush through but City of God is on another level.
>>
>>67944406
Flag, specifically Scotland

Been weeks since I've seen strong sun. Been 4 years since I sunbathed. I don't want to though because I burn very fast and already know I am exceptionally high risk of skin cancer, even compared to other Europeans.

If I had it my way I would only visit southern european countries in the Winter, or would only go outside in the evenings.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.