[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Poland do SO right that Ukraine did SO wrong? Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1480239406001.jpg (481KB, 3213x2457px) Image search: [Google]
1480239406001.jpg
481KB, 3213x2457px
What did Poland do SO right that Ukraine did SO wrong?

Was it tricking Brits and krauts into giving them shekels?
>>
>>67943420
ukrainians are subhumans ruining their country every 6 years
>>
>>67943420
Poland is a real country, Ukraine is not.
>>
>>67944142
I thought you guys hated Polish people
>>
>>67944186
We don't really care about poles, I'd say
>>
>>67944186
Nope, they hate us, we simply don't care about Poles.
>>
>>67943420
>ukraine

>>>/x/
>>
>>67943420
It is honestly EU shekels. I studied EU law and there are about 10 articles regulationg competition law (TFEU articles 100-110 or something). One of these regulations forbids state aid (ie. the state directly helping companies) except under a very limited number of circumstances. Including...

>aid granted to the economy of certain areas of the Federal Republic of Germany affected by the division of Germany
>aid to facilitate the development of certain economic activities or of certain economic areas
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=CELEX:12008E107

In other words, East Germany and Eastern Europe are allowed to downright violate EU competition law and are allowed to shove state money into their companies under effectively all circumstances. And the more 'developed' EU countries are forced to accept the products and services of these competition law violating companies.
>>
They are just degraded russian, so it's ok.
>>
>>67944634
How can it be EU, if according to the graph we've had the same growth even before joining it?
>>
>>67943420
Poland joined EU (which is something they began to work towards right after regime change, formal induction is only a minor point in this)
Ukraine stuck with Russia.
>>
>>67943420
shock therapy
eu funding
good pro people politicans

pro russian course
massive corruption (not without locals mentality)
oligarchat
no profitability and sales markets

>>67944186
Try to not understand or respond to russians.
In case of germany-poland tenisions they will insult poland because they understand only power and abuse.
>>
>>67943420
West vs Russia as buddies

It's been this way since WWII
>>
>>67944892
Because you have to meet certain criteria before even being considered for membership. Association treaty was signed in 1994
>>
File: 1455971284901.png (67KB, 449x1197px)
1455971284901.png
67KB, 449x1197px
>>67944921
>good pro people politicans
HAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAH HAHHAH HAHAHHAH HAHAHAH
>>
>>67944634
yes, yes, of course
>Supermarket chain owned by one of Germany’s wealthiest families lent money over past decade by World Bank and others as it expands into eastern Europe
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2015/jul/02/lidl-1bn-public-development-funding-supermarket-world-bank-eastern-europe
>>
>>67945976
everything is relative, my friend
>>
>>67944921
>>67946428

daily reminder to kill yourself, galician scum
>>
File: do you understand now.jpg (32KB, 450x461px) Image search: [Google]
do you understand now.jpg
32KB, 450x461px
Poles have a bit of German in them
Ukraine is just Russian
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.