[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today many people use English in the world as Universal language(for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 英語.jpg (12KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
英語.jpg
12KB, 311x162px
Today many people use English in the world as Universal language(for example you guys use English to communicate on 4chan).
But IT'S UNFAIR because people who are English-speaking world don't need to study English as foreign language and
Majority of European people can study English easily because their language near English,however we need to study English hardly because our languages are quite unlike English(for example Japanese and Krean and Vietnamese and so on).
>>
>>67902981
literally WHAT is this chink trying to say?

I don't understand you buddy
>>
>>67902981
>people who are English-speaking world don't need to study English as foreign language
Studying a foreign language is enforced here. Everyone has to learn some language that they don't want to, not just Euros and Asians.
>>
>>67903039
IT'S UNFAIR.
It's dificult to use English well.
But you can use English easily because your language is near English.
So I wanna say that,''IT'S UNFAIR''.
>>
>>67902981
>study English hardly
Go to middle school again,Tojo
>>
>>67903114
It's only here.
In the world,they use English widely(for example to communicate and books and media and movie and so on)
>>
>>67903283
It means when middle school,and It's not perfect when graduate high school.
>>
During Meiji period, there were talks in your government about adopting English as the official language of Japan. Then they decided not to. Maybe it was a mistake? Korea should of followed the path of Singapore and make English the official language of its ppl.
>>
I'm TIRED of FAT FUCKING AMERICANS pretending to be Japanese and typing in poor English
>>
>>67902981
ok ... lets learn mandarin then. since china has a lot of people speaking it, mabe it should be fair to learn it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMgeux646V0&t=78s
>>
>>67902981
USbros learn spanish, I'm ok with it
>>
>>67902981
That's why Esperanto is created.
>>
>>67903767
Umm...That’s might contradictory,but I don't think it's not mistake
because Japanese is language of ''Japan'' from long time ago and the language is proud off Japanese.
But Japanese is quite unlike English....
>>
>>67904040
English sounds are easy enough. They say if you haven't learnt Chinese from a young age, you will forever be partially deaf to their tonal system.

Also I feel like people who speak a European language are more welcome and opening. The Chinese will laugh at us for sounding like fuckwits.
>>
>>67904150
But no one use the language..
>>
yeah and trying to learn 3 character sets, one of which has literally thousands of different characters is just as hard

english is only difficult because of all the specific slang and shit you don't find in other languages
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.