[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't tourists visit Texas? Us, Europeans, when we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tx-largemap.png (76KB, 756x550px) Image search: [Google]
tx-largemap.png
76KB, 756x550px
Why don't tourists visit Texas?

Us, Europeans, when we visit America, we go to New York, it is a must go, everybody wants to go and must go to New York at least once in its life, the West coast and Florida.
>>
>>67895012

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are millennial progressives and self-hating whites of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They despise Texas for its regressive values, and propagandize against it for not conforming to the cosmopolitan standards of the East and West Coasts, portraying its people as backward, racist, homophobic and sexist
>>
>>67895012
i imagine texas is a boring place to visit. there's the NASA museum in houston, but california and the east coast blow us out of the water in terms of culture and tourist attractions. our beaches aren't that great either, and most of the state has lackluster scenery.
>>
I drove through Texas once.

That was a long, long day. Big state.
>>
Because there is nothing to see there. Texas however would be a good choice to move to if you decide to move to America.
>>
File: 1453038586643.png (388KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453038586643.png
388KB, 800x768px
>>67895012
>tfw foreigners impression of America is Jew York

I'm sure you feel the same about Paris though.
>>
>>67895012
Texas has no cult of personality like California and New York do. Well, it does, but not the kind that is attractive to foreigners.

They need to run ads through their state tourism bureau with people wearing cowboy boots, like in that one episode of King of the Hill.
>>
>>67895012
Ive seen the Top Gear episodes when they were in the south. No thanks.
>>
>>67895040
Texas is cosmopolitan retard.
>>
>>67895100
Pretty much this

I can't really think of any big tourist attractions that would make someone want visit Texas.
>>
I wanna go to Texas
>>
>>67895186
>>67895134
>>67895100
Texas is a very relevant State, everybody knows it. I think it could be a good choice to see the inland of America, the countryside, the ranches... and have a different vision of America.
>>
>>67895012
People don't go to Texas to visit, they only go when they intend to stay.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.