[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are /int/ posters so obsessed with trying to prove their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 20thcenturyfrog.png (163KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
20thcenturyfrog.png
163KB, 804x804px
Why are /int/ posters so obsessed with trying to prove their superiority through citing racial purity and the accomplishments of their distant ancestors?
>>
WE
>>
File: 56rrjr65.jpg (6KB, 250x218px) Image search: [Google]
56rrjr65.jpg
6KB, 250x218px
>international board
>"why are they obsessed with talking about national relations in the past and present"
>>
Euros and Asians, man...
>>
>>67887179
>because this is 4chan, here no one have anything to be prud by personal merits
>>
People wants to feel validated in some way.
>>
>>67887304
wops fail meme arrow
>>
>>67887179

>BLACK PRIDE. WE WUZ EGYPTIAN KINGS

>White pride? Why are you so proud of your ancestors creating modern civilization you fucking pigskin?
>>
Delet this
>>
>>67887538
No. The question is, why are you so obsessed with proving youre better than others with accomplished you had no connections with? You didnt do jack shit for the world, yet you feel superior.
>>
File: Nk7WJhQ.jpg (17KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
Nk7WJhQ.jpg
17KB, 270x320px
>>67887179
Isn't that expected from an international Mongol puppet forum
>>
>>67887844
Because it's an international discussion forum and we discuss international contributions to humanity?
>>
>>67887844
>he thinks he's an individual
ayyy unique snowflake detected
>>
>>67888499
You're merely a leaf on the tree of life. Not even a branch of your race.
>>
>>67887179
absolutely CANADIAN post my friend
>>
>>67888497
>White man invents something
>Im also a White male
>>we are equals
Shit logic, its no reason to believe you're better than someone else. Be proud, but know that the accomplishments of others are not your own.

>>67888499
Only betafags use the success of others to justify themselves. There's a reason why you faggots are quick to post examples of others to prove superiority, rather than yourselves. Its because you guys cant compare, you're pretty much worthless.
>>
>>67888703
>Be proud, but know that the accomplishments of others are not your own.

gee thanks for clearing that up

I think you don't understand the concept of pride
>>
>>67888703
does this mean we don't have to be responsible for the atrocities our race has committed and therefore owe nothing to nonwhites?
>>
>>67888751
which oficial political individual has said otherwise?
no seriously idk tbqh
>>
File: 1479945739981.png (639KB, 599x878px) Image search: [Google]
1479945739981.png
639KB, 599x878px
>>67888751
checkmate liberals
>>
>>67888737
I know what pride is. Im calling you out for being a beta. What others accomplish has absolutely no connection to you, so dont use it as justification for yourself.

>>67888751
You act as if you're forced to do any of that. Quit being a pussy and stand up for yourself.
>>
>>67888703
>Shit logic, its no reason to believe you're better than someone else

And besides, what strawman are you arguing exactly? Who said we're better than anyone else?

If anything I think it's more about a race being better than another race, rather than comparing individuals.
>>
>>67888864
>What others accomplish has absolutely no connection to you, so dont use it as justification for yourself.

Justification for what exactly? Literally what strawman are you arguing right now

Do you have some sort of mental disability where you see a thread from weeks ago and instead of responding to it immediately you post weeks later?
>>
>>67888864
classic question dodging
>>
>>67888908
Im talking to whichever Canadian poster I first replied to. I explained and re-stated what OP meant with his original post, and the reply I got was about "contributions to humanity."

>>67888942
I didnt dodge shit, buddy. You asked me that question as if I hold you accountable for anything. No one is forcing you to do anything, so quit acting like thats the case.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.