[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your cunt 2. Which groups do you feel the least threatened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1462120882436.jpg (518KB, 1116x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1462120882436.jpg
518KB, 1116x1090px
1. Your cunt
2. Which groups do you feel the least threatened by and why?
>>
7 and 3, most of those groups are not in brazil and the chinks are not higher because some of them have ties with the triads here but japs are ok
>>
>>67883074
the black, poo in the loo and chicano groups look pretty nice and bro-tier.
the whites in 7 look friendly but you can see that they'll backstab you when they get the chance, they are whites after all.
>>
>>67883074
2, 7, and 9. Asians,e specially college Asians, are basically completely harmless and not even slightly unusual. 7 just look like some random white college kids. 9 looks like just a group of Inuit girls, and I've never even heard of Inuits, especially Inuit girls, having a history or reputation of violence toward outsiders.

>>67883891
>least threatening
>H*redi scum
>>
>>67883977
I put 7 in the list of least threatening because I could probably kick their asses tbqh. The big tattoo guy in 5 looks like he would have a better than average chance of fucking me up if it came down to it.
>>
>>67883074
what the fuck is 6?
>>
>>67883074
3 and 1
>>
>>67883074
3 & 7

statistically least likely to commit crime
>>
>>67883074
5 and 2
>>
>>67884219
>I put 7 in the list of least threatening because I could probably kick their asses tbqh

And you couldn't beat up 3, 6, 8 and 9?
>>
I'd say 9, because what the fuck has inuits ever done to anyone? I'm not a seal, so nothing to fear.

Most threathened would be 5 and 7, they look like mexicans and chavs up to no good. Followed by 3, you never know what the fuck Jews are ever up to, and if you breathe heavily near them it's holocaust denial and 20 to life in prison.
>>
>>67884377
H*redis are subhuman manlets but they fight in packs, as do abbos and arabs. Plus the white kids probably wouldn't be as actively aggressive as any of them. Just two-faced and back-stabby.
>>
>>67883074
I'm white partial Jewish and grew up in hawaii, surrounded by East asians.
>>
2 is the least threatening.
>>
8 looks like they'd be completely apathetic to me and i could beat them up if needed
>>
>>67883074
1, 2 and 7
Also why the fuck is 5 doing gang signs?
>>
>>67883074
Well the white ones because i'm white myself
Then the asians i guess

Be wary of the jews, i mean i support them over the muslims and all that stuff but especially orthodox jews can be weird asocial asshole people with feelings of being (allegedly) above the law, and quite aggressive.
>>
>>67883074
9 and 3 is most scary.
>>
>>67883074
the non-politicians
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.