[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. You're country 2. Would you say your country's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: divide.jpg (606KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
divide.jpg
606KB, 2560x1920px
1. You're country

2. Would you say your country's society is divided?

If so, along what lines?
Political?
Racial?
Economical?
Professional?

3. Do you feel sense of kinship with other citizens of your country that don't share your race/political views/education/religion etc?
>>
>>67872585
>flag
>a little political mumbo jumbo between pro-western liberals and conservatives/reactionaries
>no
>>
there's helsinki and then there's the rest of finland
>>
We have quite a rigid class system.
Social mobility isn't as bad as places like the US but even if you are prosperous it is still very difficult to disentangle yourself from your roots unless you completely reinvent yourself.
>>
>>67872796
What is even there outside of Helsinki in Finland?
Ice bears and forests and once upon a time Ivan?
>>
>>67872585
>Political?
We have a civil war and society is still very divided. Even when the war happened 80 years ago.
>Racial?
South-North mostly
>Economical?
South-North again
>Professional?
I dont really know, anon.
>>
>>67872585
>flag
>Yes, along every line
>sometimes
>>
Bulgaria is divided between sofia (capital) and dirty provinciali plebs
>>
>>67873185
Oh yea, I hate everybody that disagrees with me. Bulgar or otherwise.
>>
>>67872890
Turku and Tampere is pretty much Helsiniki- lite. Lapland is real Finland
>>
>>67872585
Hah. North italy and south "italy" might aswell as be two different countries altogether.
>>
flag

Not very. I suppose we're somewhat divided along racial and ethnic lines, but the underlying cause of that is economic resentment (chink money flowing in like a tsunami)

I barely feel kinship with my own kin, let alone fellow citizens
>>
>>67872585
All of the above.
>>
1. flag
2. yes, politically and economically
3. i don't feel kinship with my countrymen because six out of ten are retarded in all aspects
>>
File: Chart4.2.jpg (29KB, 470x356px) Image search: [Google]
Chart4.2.jpg
29KB, 470x356px
"Have" and "Have not" provinces.

West and East.

Rural and Urban.
>>
>>67872585
1.Flag
>Political
Yes
>Racial
Mostly Yes
>Economical
Yes
>Professional
No idea
>Regional
Certainly
3. It really depends on who you are talking to but generally no in my experience(mostly because i follow unpopular political views and i generally avoid my own cuntrymen)
>>
>>67872585
>1. You're country
chile

>2. Would you say your country's society is divided?
totally

>If so, along what lines?
>Political?
50% muh pinochet
50% muh allende

>Racial?
10% white
80% mestizo (including castizos)
10% natives

>Economical?
30% has a 1st world standard living
70% lives with less than 560 USD

>Professional?
idk
>>
>>67872585
>Political?
Extremely
>Racial?
Extremely
>Economical?
Somewhat, it's more rural vs city than anything.
>Professional?
Kind of? I don't know what you mean by this.

There's no real sense of 'class' in the US per say. There's the idea of being 'white trash' or 'ghetto' but that has more to do with behavior. If you are white you're looked down upon much less than if you were black, which is what much of societal inequality is based around.

People are much divided more by politics and by their race for obvious reasons.
>>
>>67872884
>Social mobility isn't as bad as places like the US
What did he mean by this?
>>
Yes, there are two groups.

The bitter racist losers filled with hatred: 99% white straight men from the working- and middleclass who want nothing but to regain their old privilege. Maybe 30% of population.

Thenwe have everybody else
>>
File: 1466566242984.png (269KB, 401x317px) Image search: [Google]
1466566242984.png
269KB, 401x317px
>>67875192
>>
File: smoku.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smoku.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
>>67872585
Murrica

divided on everything

kinship is shared with anyone who isn't allah akbar extreme
>>
>>67876143
I admire that about you guys.

You can shittalk about each other before, during and after elections
but at the end of the day, you're all Americans.

I obviously can't say about Europeans, but I can't say that even about Czechs or Poles or many other nationalities I've met.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.