[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying South Africa didn't deserve to be conquere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: die-antwoord-pitbull-terrier.jpg (50KB, 620x345px) Image search: [Google]
die-antwoord-pitbull-terrier.jpg
50KB, 620x345px
>implying South Africa didn't deserve to be conquered by the blacks

This was RSA under Apartheid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r2uLdSlyg0

This is RSA of today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKRml4_uBlQ

In reality, they are ruled by Zuma and the ANC not because they were bullied unfairly by the rest of the world into submission, but because the Afrikaaner became weak and degenerate, and the souties have always been fucking traitors who run off to the UK and Australia so they don't have to live with the consequences of their liberalism.
>>
>>67832962
>RSA

470 euros per month
>>
>>67832962
A meme country if there ever was one.
>>
File: jim office.png (132KB, 259x232px) Image search: [Google]
jim office.png
132KB, 259x232px
>>67832962
>Snotkop
>Snot cup
>>
all i know about south africa is that i met a jewish saffer chick who made aliyah a few years ago and she has the sexiest accent ever
hebrew with an afrikaans accent is goat AF, even better than henbew in the 50s aka grandpa hebrew.
>>
>>67832962
Who are you quoting?

Who implied this?
>>
God who gives a fuck about them apart from them being white? Their diaspora is scum and honestly they deserve getting genocided right now.

Boo fucking hoo. Cry me a river.
>>
>>67838546
T. Lang zing ping
>>
>>67832962
>the Afrikaaner became weak and degenerate
This

Abandon Christ get conquered and genocided
>>
>>67838621
> t. afrikanner
Nobody in the world gives a fuck about you apart from a bunch of edgsters on a anime chat forum.
>>
>>67837963
kop means head
So snot head
>>
File: 1479599255659.jpg (397KB, 1131x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1479599255659.jpg
397KB, 1131x1434px
>>67838742
>white afrikanners being allowed to settle in america
top lel lad, only literal oogabooga invented a stick tier blacks are allowed to settle in america. if you're white you arent getting in unless you're a space marine doctor surgeon fluent in 20 languages. im Floridian MASTER RACE.
>>
>>67840173
That's horse shit. I know Poles, Russians and Germans who got residency with only a high school education.
>>
File: 1478548514499.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1478548514499.png
60KB, 860x650px
>>67842871
i don't believe you.
>>
Afrikaaners need to stay in Africa until they become extinct
>>
File: frog.png (26KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
frog.png
26KB, 396x400px
>>67843138
This. They wanted to play the racial superiority card, if they can't actually deal with the resentment that creates and figure out how to counter it then they weren't really superior to begin with.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.