[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want to blame the reason for islam's existance,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: methiop.gif (34KB, 514x569px) Image search: [Google]
methiop.gif
34KB, 514x569px
If you want to blame the reason for islam's existance, blame this country
>>
File: jafar_al-tayyar.jpg (33KB, 420x316px) Image search: [Google]
jafar_al-tayyar.jpg
33KB, 420x316px
>>67831340
This thread is now a Neggus hate thread !

Hate posting allowed against : Arius, Bahira, Waraqa, Neggus

Hate posting forbidden against : Heraclius, Yazdgard III
>>
Arius was right tho
>>
>>67831340
Worst colony.
>>
File: Italy sucks.png (18KB, 321x471px) Image search: [Google]
Italy sucks.png
18KB, 321x471px
>>67831340
So blame Italy for failing?
>>
>>67832113
>outnumbered 10 to 1
>equal amount of artillery
>all supply routes were cut off
>led by incompetent Austrian fuck
>the Ethiopians-
you know what, I'm done explaining you fucks what went wrong
suuure, the english fail miserably against the zulus and they're heroes and courageous
we do the same against a far more advanced african nation and we suck

fuck all of you
>>
>>67832339
The British ended up colonizing it while you ran away and dropped your rifles successfully arming them in the process.
>>
>>67831340
explain
>>
>>67831944
Islam is merely Arianism for Arabs, if Arius never existed i'm sure Islam would also not exist.

The only good thing Arianism did was to christianize the Germanic people.
>>
>>67832734
iirc Ethiopia protected early Muslim refugees. There's something in the Quran about Ethiopians being bro tier because of it.
>>
>>67833035
Arianism is the only logical concept in Christianity. Daily reminder that Isaac fucking Newton was Arian in a time where they would be enough to have him killed, just because it gets rid of the pesky illogical concept of the Trinity.
>>
>>67833077
The premise in the OP is still stupid, though.
>>
>>67833152
>Arianism is the only logical concept in Christianity. Daily reminder that Isaac fucking Newton was Arian in a time where they would be enough to have him killed, just because it gets rid of the pesky illogical concept of the Trinity.
The Holy Trinity is the central concept of Christianity if you don't believe in it you're not really christian, as for Isaac Newton he was also an alchemist and believed in the occult, not the better example of rationality imo.
>>
>>67833354
The Holy Trinity is completely illogical, and I don't see why you can't be Christian if you don't believe in it.

Christianity is by far the most malleable religion around, it has changed, adjusted, retconned so often, why is removing the concept of the Trinity too far?
>>
File: Crispi.png (62KB, 1478x97px) Image search: [Google]
Crispi.png
62KB, 1478x97px
>>67832339
>lose so bad to niggers your whole government collapses

Italians not even once
>>
>>67833511
>Christianity is by far the most malleable religion around, it has changed, adjusted, retconned so often,

Nope Protestantism is

But Catholicism and Orthodoxy aka True Christianity never changed the dogmas.

> why is removing the concept of the Trinity too far?

Because denying the Trinity is denying the divinity of Christ, and denying the divinity of Christ is preaching another Christ than the one the Apostles preached us, and preaching another Christ than one the Apostles preached us is Anti-Christ.
>>
>>67833908

that's polytheism
>>
>>67834162
t. cube worshipper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6dfkESQvBE
>>
File: First Italo-Ethiopian War.png (637KB, 642x1178px) Image search: [Google]
First Italo-Ethiopian War.png
637KB, 642x1178px
>>67832113
Here's a bigger version of that screencap:
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.