[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Israel actually like as a country? It's only ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What is Israel actually like as a country?

It's only ever discussed on here in terms of international politics and (((them))) but in terms of it's actual prosperity, economy, landmarks and standards of living, is it any good?
>>
>>67830437
why does he post the fucking machines?
>>
dunno never thought about it tḃh
>>
A fuck ton of different Jews from different places that barely understand each other.

>second generation
They start to understand each other.

>third generation
Their historic identity to diasporic lands is cut off. If any Israeli in a third generation family claims to be "Sephardi" or whatever, that only amounts to the equivalent of an American saying "I'M 1/4TH IRISH!"
>>
>>67830760
Post fucking machines
>>
>>67830437
My workmate told me that they have really delicious food and that almost everybody carries a weapon and every second an automatic one.
>>
>>67830437
You're welcome to visit and see for yourself.

Perhaps you'll be disappointed to see that it's not that much different from everyone else.
>>
Greatest country in the world.
>>
>>67834413
Might actually visit at some point

Stereotype says I'll get killed by Hamas tho so bit scared x
>>
>>67834574
Israel is safer than Britbongistan though.
>>
>>67834574
This.
I'd rather choose some destination else than Middle East.
>>
>>67834719
Yes yes I'm sure Israel is much more safer than the North Yorkshire countryside.

Fuck off you dumb chimp
>>
>>67834413
>not much different from everyone else
I'm pretty sure Israel doesn't look like the Netherlands.
>>
>>67834864
Unless you go to Gaza or the West Bank nothing will happen to you.
You are more likely to get raped in Germany or sharia'd in Britbongistan than blown up in Tel Aviv.
>>
>>67834574
I know the news in UK only report on Israel if it involves some kind of violence, but you should understand that's it's only a tiny fraction of the reality.

And considering Israel in one of the leaders in Life Expectancy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy) what >>67834719 isn't that way off, considering people in UK die sooner than in here.

>>67834953
I meant more of as what's everyday is like.
>>
File: Flag Bearers.png (327KB, 907x427px) Image search: [Google]
Flag Bearers.png
327KB, 907x427px
Israel is a fine country.
>>
Pretty comfy

only downside is the sandnigs who attack
>>
>>67830437
In general it seems pretty southern European/Mediterranean in the way things are set up on the ground, the way towns are laid out, etc. With a big dose of Mideastern influence, and also Russians.

But just in terms of buildings and traffic and layout, it doesn't seem that different from Cyprus or Greece or parts of Italy. It's like a wealthier Lebanon in some ways, which is another place that feels a bit southern Euro.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.