[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who fell for the study abroad meme? In Korea in some slum city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: nunAVt6.jpg (16KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
nunAVt6.jpg
16KB, 500x326px
Who fell for the study abroad meme? In Korea in some slum city and the people here are autistic.
What was I thinking?
>>
>>67830352
Where are you from dude? Maybe just give it time, how long have u been there? Should have come here, here is funny :Dd
>>
>>67830352
Where are you from originally?
>>
>>67830420
No its not
>>
>>67830421
France
>>
>>67830478
Lmao, wtf were you thinking?
If that's true.
>>
Which city are you in?
>>
>>67830478
Did you fell for a kpop meme? Why South Korea?
>>
>>67830352
do they have the kpop looking girls at least ? they should be all over your dick
that's the only reason to go to korea in the first place
>>
>>67830572
Pohang...
>>
I'm in Finland and I'm fucking horrified how white the people here are. No immigrants also. I feel like i'm on another planet. No blacks... only whites...
>>
I'm having fun in Spain. It's only a meme if you go to some Asian country
>>
>>67830644

Most girls are ugly but by sheer numbers there are quite a few qts. There's a massive cultural and language barrier though.

>>67830682

Lmao good luck next life. Do yourself a favour though and transfer to one of the SKY unis in Seoul
>>
>>67830644
No the girls don't look that good. The real hot ones won't touch you unless you are rich
>>
Don't believe you English teacher
Post pics then
>>
>>67830352
what's a good place for a based white German like me to go to?
>>
>>67830766
I'm in POSTECH university I swear.
>>
>>67830802

Unironically the US. Lots of hot girls there at college age before they balloon and they go nuts for any European accent
>>
>>67830682
Pohang looks pretty comfy. I'm surprised chicks aren't digging you for the Accent at least
>>
>>67830856
Southern European accents, yes. German accents not so much people still think about Nazis and make fun of it
>>
>>67830722
Sounds like heaven breh
>>
>>67830915

That's just /int/ and memes
>>
>>67830889
I didn't speak a word of Korean before I came. Now I can just get basic communication but that won't seduce a woman.
>>
>>67830722
>No blacks... only whites...
wtf I love Finland now
>>
>>67830972
No it isn't. We had a German exchange student and he got so much shit for it at my high school. Americans also love to make nazi jokes and do the German accent. It isn't considered sexy at all. Unless you're good looking or your accent is barely noticeable it's not attractive.
>>
>>67830738
Yeah Seoul is great though. Really dig the vibe but other than that, (maybe Busan?) Korean cities are pretty lame
>>
File: 1479911743528.jpg (130KB, 750x644px) Image search: [Google]
1479911743528.jpg
130KB, 750x644px
>>67830722
t.finn crossposting as a nigger pretending to be in finland, you cant fool me, perfidious pekka. Only black girls go to finland to get BLEACHED
>>
>>67830352
Weeb deluded brain
>>
>>67832181
HAISTA PASKA SAATANAN HOMO
>>
>>67830352
>going to Korea not expecting highest levels of autism.
I take it you never been around Koreans
>>
>>67830352
My wife loved her term abroad at the University of Edinburgh
>>
>>67830972
No, German still means Nazi to lots of people here.
As always, though, it's a big, diverse country. You can find just about anything here.
>>
>>67832499
Get a job in Omaha, get them to support your immigration, buy a house, marry a lady. It's basically as easy as you said.
If you're dead-set on Nebraska, though, I'd recommend Lincoln.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.