[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russians does this remind you of someone? >A house-elf must

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Russians does this remind you of someone?

>A house-elf must obey any commands given to them by their masters. At times, they seem to desire to disobey these orders, but as their master's orders are "the house-elf's highest law," they cannot, and are forced to punish themselves if they do.

>House-elves are so intensely loyal to their masters that they will not allow themselves to be set free unless their master presents them with clothes. To symbolise this, they usually wear makeshift clothes made with found objects such as pillowcases and rags. These clothes can become quite filthy, and yet the house-elf will not clean their clothes to further express that they have no needs which are not specifically commanded to them by the master. House-elves will torture and maim themselves if they think it will please the master (or to punish themselves.)

>Despite the seemingly horrid lifestyle that house-elves endure, house-elves seem to actually enjoy being enslaved.

>In the past in part due to their absolute obedience, house-elves have been treated very brutally by their owners. House-elves have no rights of their own and are viewed as servants without feeling or emotions.
>>
no, why?

but the pic reminds me of how people like to draw putin that looks close to this pic
>>
>>67819003
We're talking about Poland, right?
>>
>>67819270

Slavs in general are born slaves
>>
>>67819270
Nobody asked you, adolf
>>
>>67819394
Germans are natural-born niggers of europe
>>
>>67819394
That's why they enslaved greeks?
>>
It reminds me that I am greek
>>
>>67819431
Only slaves would adopt communism.
>>
>>67819403
>>67819431
>they're already mad
That was too easy.
>>
File: germans.jpg (88KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
germans.jpg
88KB, 853x480px
>>67819461
at least we do not adopt millions of refuges
>>
>>67819518
http://www.ibtimes.com/moscow-largest-muslim-city-europe-faithful-face-discrimination-public-authorities-2020858
>>
>>67819611
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bavarian_Soviet_Republic
>>
>>67819626
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostarbeiter
>>
File: pepe red army.jpg (106KB, 849x594px) Image search: [Google]
pepe red army.jpg
106KB, 849x594px
>>67819697
>>
>>67819764
Leningrad was the fattest city in Russia.

Was.
>>
WTF

I love Putin now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.