[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell Germany ? I did not know that your country was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: german people.jpg (71KB, 1246x703px) Image search: [Google]
german people.jpg
71KB, 1246x703px
What the hell Germany ? I did not know that your country was so dangerous. This french bro went to Germany and he is assaulted three times in a row. Check from 3m48 until 8m12

First in 3m48 by Turkish people
Just after he enters in a bar and people (white) tell him to fuck off. Germans are fucking rude
Then he try a new bar and a guy smashes him

What the fuck

>Berlin
>Not even once
>>
>>67810596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YwFfc0D6vE&feature=youtu.be&t=3m48s
>>
I've been to Berlin not long ago and sure, it's shit, it stinks(no joke) but the people seemed quite open and talkative, although I need to admit some places seemed dangerous.

I think he just got unlucky.
>>
Berlin is slavic in spirit.
>>
>walks around with a faggy selfie stick holding his camera while he talks to it and records people late at night in a bar district
>walks into a bar, private property, and also a place where people go to drink and get away from being judged from society, with his faggy selfie stick, recording everyone and talking to his camera like he's that Aussie crocodile hunter faggot
>is dumbfounded when people tell him to fuck off
This is feminist tier logic, like doing everything to put yourself in the shittiest circumstances possible that lead to sexual harassment/assault on purpose, then complaining with "tell me I was asking for it". I'm sure if he wasn't such an obnoxious faggot he wouldn't be bothered as much to react to his faggotry.
>>
What a cunt.same like OP
>>
>>67810740
>The guy does this around the world, never forces peoples, always tries to be friendly
>Not once he got assaulted during the whole time he did his thing
>Arrive in Berlin, get shat on.

Right, it's his faggyness/selfie stick/whatever. Berlin's a shithole.
>>
>>67811172
I think koreans were the most friendly of his reports
>>
>>67811172
every capital city in europe is a shithole. Look at Paris for example. Probably the biggest shithole capital in europe
>>
>>67813955
>Probably the biggest shithole capital in europe
There's Warsaw.
>>
>>67810596
>Germany
> I did not know that your country was so dangerous
It's not like they've been the aggressors in two world wars, is it?
>>
>>67810596
not all people want to participate in conversations with strangers and many of them might have a bad mood because some shit happened to them. and when a smiling annoying clown forces himself on them of course it annoys them so agression is a pretty normal and natural reaction. i don't understand it how you western fags can't get it.
>>
>going to Berlin in January
I'm starting to feel like those tickets were a mistake.
>>
>>67810596
Who just goes to a random pub Ar night and films without consent. That's a quick way to get knocked out, he got off light DESU
>>
>>67810599
I suppose there aren't subtitles for this?
Looks interesting.
>>
>>67814108
He was probably referring to Western Europe. Eastern Europe is expected to be dangerous.
>>
>>67815170
Warsaw isn't that dangerous though, it's just a culturless shithole.
>>
>>67814977
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%27irai_dormir_chez_vous

I don't think so but yes, it's fuckingi nteresting. This guy like to go in unusual places of each country. I remember he said that Australia was is worst memory, people there are cold
>>
>>67810596
Why did the t*rks assaulted the guy?
>>
was he in Polan?
>>
>>67815577
Because of his camera. I think he was in a bad neighborhood of Berlin but this guy like to go in these places.

Otherwise any germans speaker to explain two things ?
What are the guys in 7m03 ? Germans bikers or neo nazis ?
And what the german guy says in 9m15 ? It's not translated.
>>
File: index.png (6KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
6KB, 286x176px
>>67815683
>>
File: 1265322913330.jpg (28KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1265322913330.jpg
28KB, 620x348px
>>67810596
I wouldn't want someone to film me in a bar when I say out loud unsavory things about minorities in my drunken stupor :^)

You'd probably get even worse reaction in somewhere like Scotland
>>
>>67815683
the guys at 7m 03 look like average metalheads here. The Emo kind that insults you for no reason and hates life.

The guy at 9:10 says: "Hello! Where am I? (as in what TV show) Where is this being showed?" The French guy asks if he can speak English or French and he says No. He keeps asking where this is being transmitted to. He asks if the French guy is doing a report or is filming private.
>>
>>67820005
Thank you
>>
>>67819828
No. Trip in Scotland

Check at 2m00, he enters in a bar and people are nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXpQXlXdfXo
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.