[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Int, why does not everyone use Scandinavian state model? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Int, why does not everyone use Scandinavian state model? It's obviously the best possible society now - capitalist exploitation is low, great life quality - without repressions and censorship USSR was prone to. Those are really the states for people, with highly educated population, no religious shit, etc. Why do Americans and many others still stick to the concept of wild capitalism with little regulations while we have examples of different societies being more successful?
>>
>>67809704
Because you actually need educated population and a lot of money.
>>
>>67809704

It only works if people trust their government and eachother
>>
the model sucks
you need an insane amount of money to make it work at the start
also low population
>>
>>67810489
>muh trust meme
there isn't as much trust here as people like to think

personally I think having a nanny state and trusting each other doesn't compute, you pick one not both
>>
>>67810625
What if you only have goulash and paprika?
>>
>>67810647
you snort the paprika and you give yourself a nice goulash enema

our secret is out now, please treat it wisely
>>
Most governments are corrupt af. As far as I know, Nordic governments are relatively trasnparent.
>>
>>67809704
>different societies being more successful?
Post on american board... in english.
>>
>>67810634
i just feel like everyone is out to get you and stab you in the back, not sure how people are in norway but swedes are very smug and everyone secretly hates you
>>
File: 566467819.jpg (623KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
566467819.jpg
623KB, 1024x717px
>falling for the checks and balances meme
>not realising that every state is founded on wage labour
>>
>>67813367
you make no fucking sense whatsoever. you think you know what you're talking about but your points are barely relevant to the conversation
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.