[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're cunt >what's it like being gay there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_ogcejgyp0G1snf7zvo3_1280.jpg (412KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogcejgyp0G1snf7zvo3_1280.jpg
412KB, 1280x1280px
>you're cunt
>what's it like being gay there

1. flag
2. pretty nice, but i don't live in oslo anymore, and i kinda miss the gay bars there. i have only been called a disgusting faggot once, it was at the birthday party to my female BFF's bf and she got really drunk and told her bf that i knew all along that she accidentally had cheated a few times and that i had supported her
>>
>>67777738
I don't really know but I hope it is unbearable.
>>
>>67777738
Fuck off you disgusting faggot
>>
I had my anus sutured three times while I was practising homosexual. That was the price I had to pay for such ignorance. The first suture was in South Africa. There, it wasn’t a problem because people don’t give a damn but coming back to Nigeria was a clash of culture and my religion.

I was forced into the practice by my master, who was a drug dealer. He gave me all that I needed just to be his partner. As I speak, the man is dead though his death was not connected to the pervasion; he was killed in a drugrelated incident in 2014. After his death, I was next in line, so I had to make haste to return to Nigeria.

So, when I came back to Abuja, I continued the practice until I met a Christian doctor, who was supposed to suture my torn anus. The doctor had done it once and the second time, he had to counsel me on the dangers of homosexuality and advised me to quit, which I paid no heed to. I treated him with some level of contempt but on that very day, I had an issue with my system, and he gave me an option of repentance or death.

When I was given such options, I chose life than to die and gave up the practice but it wasn’t easy at first because the doctor made me go through a psychologist and psychiatrist as a way of reforming me. After that, I had a new lease of life. I had been wearing adult pampers to prevent the feaces that regularly oozes from the anus because the anus has widened and cannot control defaecation.

Really, Satan has a way of subjecting the ignorant people into perpetual bondage. I thought I was a ‘big boy,’ spending money at will but I was dying gradually. I don’t know how I got into such. Women didn’t appeal to me then. I played the female character.

Many people wished to be like me but they didn’t know what I was going through.
>>
I have been admiring the wealth of this man and he drives clean cars. We all sell motor parts but I didn’t know he has something else. One day, the man called me and said, ‘Victor, you want to be like me?’ I said ‘yes’. And he asked me to follow him. We entered a public toilet, he removed his pant and showed me blood stained pampers and said, ‘This is what we do for money. I blend homosexualism with drugs’.

If you are interested, come, I will make you. When I saw and heard what he said, I opened my mouth agape and he laughed and said, ‘You don’t want to be like me. I’m not a cultist. I have showed you what I do.’ I was surprised because we all pursue the same trade. This is a very clean man that drives the latest model of G-Wagon. I didn’t accept the offer because I’m married and I didn’t know how to hide it from my wife.

Confirming the increasing rate of this menace of homosexuality in Nigeria, which is on the geometric progression, a medical practitioner and a surgeon at Hannah Hospital, Lagos Island, Dr. (Mrs.) Chioma Udenwa, said she had personally sutured the anuses of more than 11 persons across the country. According to her, they are clean and wealth young men.

She noted that they have money to throw around and are not ready to negotiate price with doctors as they pay any amount they are asked to pay. She said: These are young handsome men. Once they come to the hospital and meet a particular doctor and confide in him, they will never have any business with another person.
>>
>>67777738
1. flag
2. Idk, I'm in the closet. Swedes don't care. Immigrants probably would but they're very segregated from the rest of us and I don't go to trash-tier clubs where they congregate during the weekend (if they drink at all)
>>
>>67777738
>>you're cunt
Australia
>>what's it like being gay there
Alright

t. gay
>>
>>67777908
do you literally believe this or are you just memeing?
>>
>>67777738
It used to mean you get murdered but I don't think anyone cares anymore.
>>
>>67777738
There's not enough cute gay bois here
Only ugly ones :(
>>
>>67781081
>calling me ugly
offended
>>
>>67777738
>she accidentally had cheated
herje derje i schlipped un fella on his knob ja
>>
tolerance is a by-product of well-being
>>
>>67777738
>i knew all along that she accidentally had cheated a few times and that i had supported her
>accidentally had cheated
did she slip and fall on a dick or what
you sound like a shitty person
>>
>>67782010
already beat you to it m8 >>67781857
>>
Sucking dicks and taking it all the way
>>
>>67777738
>she accidentally had cheated a few times
I thought Scandinavian girls were faithful, I guess girls are the same everywhere
>>
>>67777738
neck yourself fagboy
>>
>>
>>67777738
It's OK
>>
>>67777738
>cheating accidentally
What does it even mean? Didn't she notice a dick in her cunt?
>>
>>67777738
Isla las Filipinas
Pretty good, but we have a close family culture here that is keeping me from coming out. That problem also made me to broke up with my previous relationship as he is keeping me from my family which I don't really like.
>>
>>67777738
>BFF
Faggot
>>
It's fucking shit.
>>
File: 1466745936768.png (552KB, 1024x768px)
1466745936768.png
552KB, 1024x768px
>>67777738
what
>>
>>67786046
it's when you get really drunk and just get carried away and have some random fun with some hot guy that's not your bf. it's not like she went behind her bf's back and planned everything, had feelings for another man and said beautiful things to him.

also, it did hurt her feelings that her bf suddenly denied her to use his cellphone. she had probably not cheated if he didn't do this to her, so he should take most of the blame anyway
>>
>Tfw can't find a qt southern guy

wtf why am I so lonely
>>
>>67777738
Drop your blog shit and go to /soc other /lgbt.
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzIxNzUxMDUy.jpg (249KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzIxNzUxMDUy.jpg
249KB, 1200x1200px
>>67777738
Homophobia is for retards. You literally cannot be both educated and a homophobe.
>>
Stop giving me serious replies. I just want us to talk about how much we hate all women since they're all stupid shallow whores. It's right there in the text you dumbasses
>>
>>67777777
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.