[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why doesnt canada, australia and new zealand just form a union

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: 1444495353368.jpg (69KB, 626x700px) Image search: [Google]
1444495353368.jpg
69KB, 626x700px
why doesnt canada, australia and new zealand just form a union with UK? they are basically the same anyways just like some regional differences in say france or germany
>>
File: dubsman.jpg (47KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
dubsman.jpg
47KB, 602x481px
>>67768966
>>
File: 481.jpg (22KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
481.jpg
22KB, 500x347px
>>67768984
>>
File: 0d6.png (304KB, 472x470px) Image search: [Google]
0d6.png
304KB, 472x470px
>>67769001
no but for real prove me wrong
pro tip: you cant
>>
Why doesn't Sweden, Finland, Norway, Faroe and Iceland don't just form a union with Norway? They are basically the same anyways just like some regional differences in say France or Germany
>>
Like the Commonwealth?

I'm pretty sure the only reason we aren't still an Empire is that nobody wants to open their borders to India.
>>
>>67769087
not really we have different language and culture.
norway and sweden is comparable to portugal and spain for example, things like iceland & faroe are even futher away
>>
>>67769140
india is completely different, its not from english roots like these countries so it wouldnt be included
>>
File: Indo-Europeens-map.gif (11KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
Indo-Europeens-map.gif
11KB, 640x320px
>>67769206
What are indo European roots?

Also a Norwegian and a swede have a closer lifestyle than an Australian and a brit
>>
Fuck off
We get heaps of pommie immigrants here and they bring the sjw bullshit that ruined their country here, and they think they're better than us because they have a faggy accent.
>>
>>67769206
It was part of the British empire. And Punjabi's are proud as fuck, not to mention they died for us in those two wars. There's no way we'd reboot the empire without at least part of India.

Besides, India is a democracy which was created by the British empire and has a common law court system. Just because the people there are brown doesn't mean they aren't British.

But right now they aren't Canadians. They aren't Australian either. And I don't think either of those countries would be willing to open their borders to a billion of them. It's a shame though, most India is a bro-tier country.
>>
>>67769341
australians and brits are all british, they come from the same place and through time seperated with a few differences
sweden and norway were seperate countries for most of the time with over a thousand years of development constantly at war, swedes and norwegians have a much bigger difference than australians and british.
>>67769423
they are complete different people, canadians/aunz etc moved from the british islands to their current lands and brought their traditions and cultures & became the biggest group there but in india the native population is dominant there, almost no decendants of colonists left and they kept their own culture
>>
>>67769352
politics arent a valid argument to seperate people
>>
>>67769524
>>67769553
>Sweden and Norway were separate countries for most of the time
>politics arent a valid argument to separate people

Gotta chose one and stick to it.
Also I talked about lifestyle, how is your daily life any different than the one of Norwegian?
>>
>>67769152
>different culture
It all looks the same to me
>>
>>67769632
typical muritard, im not surprised
>>
>>67769691
Don't worry, Finland.
We can tell you apart from the others.
>>
File: 62+Awesome+Fake+Tans[1].jpg (51KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
62+Awesome+Fake+Tans[1].jpg
51KB, 400x366px
>>67768966
the modern swede male
>>
>>67769691
He's right in the sense that the differences between Scandinavian people is not bigger than the difference between Anglo countries.
>>
>>67768966
This except not with Canada, they're way too seppo
>>
>>67768966
Canada isn't Anglo
>>
>>67769786
I'm not sure who you could compare French culture to though outside of French colonies.
>>
>>67769627
different countries means each country evolve on its own in a different path than its neighbour creating a unique culture, nothing to do with politics

about life, one huge difference is the language that we dont share, we dont share the same literature and so on too.
anglo countries tend to have the same cusine too which norway and sweden does now.
there are more difference between rules and norms between these two countries than anglo ones and the list goes on.
norrland & skåne is what england & australia is, they are very different yet in the same country and has alot more shared than norway & sweden does
>>
Australia is literally the best example of the natural limits of national borders

We're not going to go annexing Canada just to satisfy some Swede's autism
>>
>>67768966
why doesn't canada just form a union with china? they are the same anyways
>>
File: 890.jpg (38KB, 419x467px) Image search: [Google]
890.jpg
38KB, 419x467px
>>67769943
does not*
>>
>>67769989
why dont you form a union with mexico?
>>67769982
ok ignore canada it has quebec and shit in it, the rest are still alike
>>
File: 1418557526511.png (240KB, 580x610px) Image search: [Google]
1418557526511.png
240KB, 580x610px
>>67769982
Nah bud, we'd be annexing you kangaroos. Maybe import some moose for shiggles.
>>
>>67769943
Belgium have the same divisions you just talked about and is one country.
Saying American and British cuisine are the same is just retarded as fuck btw

For more serious talks instead of just this stupid circle jerking. Let's admit a united commonwealth, who decides?
Whose interests will go first? It's easy to exploit people at the other side of the earth since we don't see them and therefore won't feel empathy. That's the reason why colonies wanted independence.

A good exemple of that would be Bangladesh who was part of Pakistan but decided to become independent because the government of Islamabad neglected them.
>>
File: forwardtroops.jpg (113KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
forwardtroops.jpg
113KB, 1000x666px
>>67770076
WELL FUCK YOU BUDDY
WE'LL FUCKING TAKE YOU THEN YOU CUNT
YOU'VE FUCKING UNLEASHED THE BEAST
>>
>>67770095
i never mentioned america, its far from british nowadays with all the immigrants from germany, italy, ireland, etc

as long as you threat them like your own people (which they are) there wont be problems, no special privileges or less priviledges, they are citizents like everyone else in the country
the only thing bangladesh and pakistan had in common was islam so its not strange they saw them as foreigners
>>
>>67770296
I guess I don't understand the point.
What do any of these countries gain by uniting?
>>
>>67770296
>as long as you treat them equally
People are already unequally treated in each of these countries. How do you expect this to change by merging them?
>>
>>67770337
relevance, unity, less restrictions so fourth
>>67770367
its capitalism there will never be full equality, but they will all have same political rights, the same chances at becoming someone, there wont be a hinder for anyone because they are from another place than the isles, they will all have the same rights to influence the goverment.
just like in any country
>>
>>67769140
He's talking about the Commonwealth Realms rather than the Commonwealth as a whole
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.