[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the purpose of this country? Isn't it pretty much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_of_Kosovo.svg.png (62KB, 2000x1429px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Kosovo.svg.png
62KB, 2000x1429px
What is the purpose of this country? Isn't it pretty much the same thing as Serbia?
>>
What's the purpose of Funland? :DD
>>
To piss off Serbia
>>
this world need non-country as well
they are the only thing showing how important "sovereign' is
>>
>>67768418
>What is the purpose of this country? Isn't it pretty much the same thing as Serbia?

If you say that shit to the people who live Kosovo, the'll fucking kick yo ass. everybody down in balkia hates the next door country
>>
>>67768418
>having the outline of your country on your flag
looks like earwax
>>
>>67768531
>white devil say boo-boo about village
>kill white devil

you're just proven that kosovars are primitive
>>
>>67768549
fuck you, ya polish bastard
>>
>>67768589
you have to go back
>>
>>67768589
you can't bait me mothafucka¨'
>>
albanians didn't massacre serbs so kosovo could remain part of serbia

why it isn't part of albania I don't get
>>
File: serb.jpg (22KB, 487x506px) Image search: [Google]
serb.jpg
22KB, 487x506px
>>67768418
>the same thing as Serbia
No it's not.
>purpose
Power projection
The only reason anyone here cares is because Serbs used to live there, and the Serbian kings built a bunch of churches there.
>>
>>67768418
Isn't Kosovo objectively the worst part of Europe
>>
>>67768788
it's one of the poorest "countries" in europe, right up there with moldova
>>
>>67768418
The purpose is to show the world an example of what immigration causes.

A bunch of roach rape spawn moved into Kosovo, claimed they were the rightful owners and started killing people even though the population had once been majority Serb and historically Serb, the real rightful owners decided they didn't jive with that groove that these roaches were spinning so they came in and spun a record that dropped so hard that the roaches were nearly exterminated and had to cry to the UN.

Well, it just so happens that the Kosovo Albanian population is widely connected with the CIA-US drug trade and various other contraband flow into Europe, the west couldn't have such a lucrative valve shut off so they painted the Serbs as evil while support a majority muslim Albanian population which at the time was comparable to what we know as ISIL now, they decapitated Serbs, harvested their organs to sell on the black market and pushed drugs like low tier Mexican drug lords.

Now Kosovo is one of the most miserable, depressing, crime-ridden economic disasters in all of Europe.

tl;dr Kosovo is an example of what happens when you let disgusting muslim death cultists become a majority, they will rot it like cancer with their backward political ideology that they claim is a religion
>>
>>67768788
It was always the poorest region of both iterations of Yugoslavia.
It has a power plant and a mine, and both are owned by Serbia with them trying to dispute the ownership and "nationalize" them.
>>
>>67768418
>To not neither a part of Serbia,or Albania.... So neutral ground in a way

>No,for a lot of factors,main one being mostly populated by Albanians
>>
>>67768418
yes now kys boii
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.