[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Latinamerican parents get angry/disappointed if their daughter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: yovanna5.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
yovanna5.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
Do Latinamerican parents get angry/disappointed if their daughter brings home a gringo?
>>
they probably get proud
>>
>>67755501
No.

but they will if your daughter get a poor black or indian person.
>>
They'd only get dissapoint if its some ugly asian or a full blooded black
>>
>>67755501
i like this image dont know why tho
>>
>>67755656
>>67755723
>>67755732
Are they not racist against gringos? Despite US colonial history and white oppression of their lands? If I go to any country in Asia, Africa or the Middle East, parents kill their daughters if they even look towards a white guy.

This makes me very happy
>>
MUH

FUCKING

DICK
>>
File: 1448433475183.png (9KB, 459x377px) Image search: [Google]
1448433475183.png
9KB, 459x377px
>>67755834
you realize the vast majority of latin americans have at least partial european ancestry right?

do you think they're all indians running around in the jungle or some shit
>>
>>67755834
nobody south of mexico cares about US opression only the dumb communists and blacks will do anything to be whiter
>>
>>67755834
"gringo" is every foreigner that speaks gibberish
and we don't have racial divide, only social-cultural divide
if the girl brings a hobo home, it doesn't matter how blonde and pale he is, he's shit
>>
>>67755923
>do you think they're all indians running around in the jungle or some shit

That's literally what I thought Brazil was.

>>67755931
Really? I will definitely pay a visit.
>>
File: latinos racist.jpg (88KB, 552x556px) Image search: [Google]
latinos racist.jpg
88KB, 552x556px
>>
File: images.jpg (97KB, 620x769px)
images.jpg
97KB, 620x769px
>>67755984
hey, not our fault that most blacks and browns are poorfags
you don't see businessmen and football celebs having that problem with their latino in-laws
>>
>>67756104
they still probably get a bit dissapointed
>>
>>67756104
Wow she's so beautiful
>>
>>67756138
the problem with dating a successful black person is not his/her skin color, but having to deal with his/her nigger relatives
it's something people has to take in account, bu noooo hippies and individualists will say "fuck it i'm in love"
>>
>>67756250
well speak for paraguay, and the girls that date football players are usually trash themselves
>>
>>67756431
about what
>>
>>67755834
why would they? most of us are descendent of colonist, mongrel, foreigns and natives.
even natives don't cares.
we see europe as the example of progress and development.
>>
>>67755834
>Despite US colonial history and white oppression of their lands?
Sweden truly is brainwashed beyond brainwashed
>>
there's no such concept as racism in latinoamerica, is usually clasism, as we don't care if you're white or black as long as if you're poor.
>>
>>67755970
Brazil is more black than native
>>
>>67755501
No.
>>
Only blacks are interested in whites, they're like iphones
>>
>>67755501
dunno, where I live, Gringos are very uncommon.

>>67755834
>>
>>67758406
This. Although sometimes both things come together, class usually prevails.
>>
File: 1460603169467.jpg (7KB, 250x241px)
1460603169467.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>67755834
>Are they not racist against gringos? Despite US colonial history and white oppression of their lands?
That country is starting to affect you pham
>>
>>67758406
Pretty much this, it's so that most people consider themselves white just because they're not black
>>
>>67755501
It depends, some countries are more xenophobic than racist.
>>
>>67755501
they get disappointed if the gringo is the typical beta retard that can only offer money and visa
>>
>>67755501
Hick you swede, hick.
>>
what about slavs ?
>>
Nobody likes it when a hispanic girls dates a black man. Then they claim they "only date black men", because nobody wants them after that.
>>
>tfw no yoga pants gf
>>
File: 18dl9kwbfuj56jpg.jpg (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18dl9kwbfuj56jpg.jpg
43KB, 800x450px
>>67755834
>white oppression of their lands
>>
>>67760616
nobody considers him/helserf white. that's an imageboard thing.
>>
>>67755501
They get very happy. Especially if he is wealthy.
>>
>>67762846
Spanish is European enough. White races shouldn't all be lumped together anyways.
>>
>>67755501
Depends on what you mean by Gringo. If by Gringo, you mean a filthy Anglo who can't speak Spanish, yeah there might be a problem. If the guy's a white Hispanic (yeah I know, >white Hispanic, saved you the post) then there's no real issue, besides some friendly banter.
>>
>>67762846
white in latinamerica means light skinned. it doesn't matter if you're only 10% of european ancestry as long as you're not an ugly brown
fuck
>>
>>67758406
>>67758703
>>67760616
>>67762846
>Really guys we aren't racist!

You just have a broader definition of "white" than North Americans. That doesn't change the fact that you guys use "gringo", "chino", and "negro" like its a first name thing. And I can't imagine most latinos liking it if their daughter brought home a native (an actual native, not a whitewashed one). All of the five black people I ever met in Argentina felt pretty awkward there too. Not to mention how you killed all your black people in those wars way back when.

Race is such a political topic it changes in every country. Americans see race as something to be ashamed of, Canadians seem to see it as something more positive, and Latinos have however the fuck their sliding scale of whiteness/class works, but don't pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
File: Curitiba.jpg (125KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Curitiba.jpg
125KB, 1024x682px
>>67755970
you're taking the memes too seriously
>>
>>67764312
we really aren't, it doesn't make sense to hate a race when we're all so mixed. Yes there are racists everywhere in the world, but in Puerto Rico and Latin America they're a very small minority. All of the things you listed are traits, visible characteristics, they're not offensive to anyone at all. "Gringo" = Anglo person, though nowadays it's mostly used to refer to US born citizens. "Chino" = person with east Asian-like physical traits. "Negro" = literally just a person with black skin color. It's no rocket science, and there's no "broader definition" there. We're not the ones with terms like "nigger", "spic", "chink" and "shitskin". If you can't imagine most latinos liking it if their daughter brought home a native, that's because natives are usually very poor, and as the colombian guy said, it's all about class. If my daughter brings home a guy who's indian or black as a tire I won't give a shit as long as he's financially stable. This doesn't mean latinos live in harmony and love each other, but our conflicts have nothing to do with race.
>>
>>67755732
>ugly asian
nigga brazilian girls love japs
>>
>>67764312
only a very small amount of rich people hate blacks
despite that, people literally couldn't tell apart a slav, an arab, a jew, an indian or a latino or whatever and don't stereotype asians like in america. when I told them about an asian girl I met in LA was ashamed for being the only asian in the middle of blonde chicks, people here genuinelly couldn't comprehend why. they were not even trying to be progressive or whatever. and the people I told that live in a small conservative town in fucknowhere.
>>
>>67764312
I don't think it's a matter of degree but a matter of types of racism. A BR I know who lived in USA said that saying BR was racist was just stupid, he said we have no idea what real racism is, he said something like "If I had to say, I'd say that in BR we have color prejudice, but not racism". I think with that he meant that our "racism" is less ethnically, racially and culturally based than murkan one, we don't even have the concepts of race, culture and ethnicity that seem to exist in the mind of murkan WASPs, and most BRs can't tell a jew from an Irish, there's just white, african, asian and native american.

I know another guy for example, who lived for 2 years in one of those super-white super-anglo traditional protestant murkan places, he is very white himself and had a good paying job there in a multinational (that is, he had high living standards), his daugher has a fair skin (like a german), dirty brown hair and green eyes, and still the kids there just refused to befriend her, she was still too different, also not protestant. He said that stuff like kids getting out of the lunch table when she sat happened all the time, she never managed to make a friend.
>>
>>67765188
>and still the kids there just refused to befriend her, she was still too different, also not protestant. He said that stuff like kids getting out of the lunch table when she sat happened all the time, she never managed to make a friend.
that's really weird
>>
>>67765219
welp the most religious people reject people that are not from their religion

and we don't worship rich people. if someone is really rich people assume they are full of themselves and act like dicks towards them automatically.
>>
>>67755501

just imagine growing up next to this girl being like five years older than her, watching her as a cute little retarded thing being an annoying little shit, sharting her pants, crying, being shy and stupid

then you go to college and come back and she looks like this
>>
>>67765219
Yeah, he was shocked. Some protestant sects seem to have transformed their christianity into some kind of ethno-religion.

Anyway, my point is that many different things fall under this lazy and distorted idea of "racism", it's not the same phenomenon everywhere. It has different historical and social developments, and I'm sure that even among hispano-american countries (for example) it's different in many countries.
>>
>>67755656
Cucks
>>
>>67755834
Fuck off.
>>
I used to talk to a Venezuelan girl online who loved me because I was white!
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.