[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone! So basically I'm 18 and I'd like to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: mochilero.jpg (249KB, 1706x960px) Image search: [Google]
mochilero.jpg
249KB, 1706x960px
Hi everyone!
So basically I'm 18 and I'd like to do a cheap trip to any european country.
I was thinking spending like 200. euros including the flight and the hostal ( or wherever I can sleep and have a shower ). I was thinking in Denmark, but I'm not sure if it is too expensive.
What country do you recomend me to go to?
Is it worth to take a flight, or maybe a train is a better idea?

Any advice you can give would be nice! Thank you!
>>
Denmark is expensive (your budget is tiny) and also boring for European standards.

I'd recommend Central Europe. Vienna, Budapest, Prague. One of those.
>>
>>67732011
Maybe Italy?
>>
>200€
Yeah if you plan on flying to Denmark and sleeping outside.

Don't forget it's cold in the north now.
>>
>>67731970
>I was thinking spending like 200. euros including the flight and the hostal.

really nigger
>>
>>67732360
Maybe switzerland is great too. And it is not too far from Spain, so I guess the flight/train ticket is not too expensive
>>
The only way to fulfill all your requirements would be flying to Germany and then claiming for refugee status
>>
>>67732433
yeah and one beer costs like 5% of your budget

are you retard?
>>
>>67732416
>really nigger
Yeah, I'm not staying a whole motth, just 3 nights and 4 days or something like that
>>
>>67731970
>200. euros

Hitchhiking and hostels are barely in your budget.
>>
>>67732472
>just 3 nights and 4 days or something like that
You can not even last one night. unless you eat from the trashcan. And even then what are you planning to do?
>>
>>67732465
>yeah and one beer costs like 5% of your budget
Hey Mr. Colombo, I said 200 for the flight and the hostal, didn't talk about food.
>>
>>67731970
>>/trv/
>>
>>67732544
Just walk around. What I like about travelling is walking, see the city and its people. I'm not interested in museums.
>>
>>67732433
No no no, don't come here with a budget of 200€.
I don't know the flight cost but a cheap hostel is like 17€ a day. Forget eating in restaurants or fast food, going to supermarket and buying bread with sausage is the only way to stay for 4-5 days.

Eastern europe is much better if you're set on only spending that much.
>>
>>67732633
I get that, but still you need to eat and drink something. And not going out for one night traveling in another city is wasted.

Save up your money abit, and if your low budget then it's better to travel poor eastern europe.
>>
Easyjet and Airbnb. Managed to take the gf to Florence for a week for under €250
>>
>>67731970
>I was thinking in Denmark
It's the cheapest nordic country, and you can collect bottles for a little cash if needed
>>
>>67732689
>going to supermarket and buying bread with sausage is the only way to stay for 4-5 days.
Actually, that's exactly what I was thinking about hahaha
>>
>>67732741
>And not going out for one night traveling in another city is wasted.
I completely agree.
>>
>travelling in europe
>budget 200 yuros
bruv, no
>>
File: back.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>67731970
>poorfags on tour
with that money you can barely afford a weekend in some east euro shithole
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.