[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Finland was a girl I'd take her out to lovely places,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1446312967571.jpg (663KB, 1650x786px) Image search: [Google]
1446312967571.jpg
663KB, 1650x786px
If Finland was a girl I'd take her out to lovely places, make her fall in love with me than marry her. When having sex I would do it in missionary position while looking her in the eyes, kissing her all the time and I'd say "I love you" when both her and me would reach climax and come.
>>
>>67729373
finland is a cute girl

she needs a big hard ameridicking when she gets moody
>>
>>67729373
>he doesnt have a finland gf
lol
>>
got a chub reading and imagining this

can canada be a cute girl too and join in
>>
>>67729373
Finland is MINE
>>
She's already sucking black cocks
>>
File: karhu3.jpg (111KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
karhu3.jpg
111KB, 700x518px
>>67729671
You belong to my cellar sissyboi
>>
If america was a girl i'd need a pickup to take her out

because she appreciated big cars that can only be bought with much money :^)
>>
finland a cute
>>
If Finland was a girl, I would bully her
>>
If Finland was a girl she'd stab you all of you cunts.

Get a grip you fucking weebs, and imagine actual Finnish people. They're even less socially apt than any of you are, and that's saying something.
>>
File: 2009_sherlock_holmes_028.jpg (120KB, 1600x859px) Image search: [Google]
2009_sherlock_holmes_028.jpg
120KB, 1600x859px
>>67733673
Netherlands confirmed as Nordic
>>
>>67729373
Did you just rape me.
>>
>>67733673
> she'd stab you all of you cunts.
Finland would be a yandere? Cute
>>
>>67729373
>When having sex I would do it in missionary position while looking her in the eyes, kissing her all the time and I'd say "I love you"

Girls don't want this bullshit, they want to be fucked hard

That is why Poland doesn' want independence, they love to be raped by neighbours
>>
Get her obsessed if I am Ireland, can you dance with me.http://topgirlresources.com
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.