[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Karl Albrecht Habsburg-Lothringen >be future Austrian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>be Karl Albrecht Habsburg-Lothringen
>be future Austrian Archduke
>decide you're Polish, volunteer and fight wars for Poland
There are sooo many example likes that in Polish history, even of people who abandoned their own nationality because they decided they're "polish" only to fight vs ex-countryment few years later.

What about Poland draws so many people to us? We're shit, why bother.
>>
>>67727555
>tell kids it's harmful to stick forks into power sockets
>they do it anyway
>>
>>67727583
So you're saying it's stupid people who get drawn to Poland?
>>
>>67727603
some people find it vital to disregard warnings and check things out on their own

very often those people end up in a casket with a Darwin award under their belt
>>
>>67727641
But some of them were successful or powerful people.

And why of all things fucking Poland?

That's the real question. Why not Czechia or, I don't know, Finland?

Is our "we wuz so" strong?
>>
>>67727702
it's because Poland has a long history of getting fucked by its neighbours, this fact evokes some sympathy among the more romantically inclined foreigners who feel the urge to defend the Pure Maiden of Nations

fighting for Poland is essentially whiteknighting taken to extremes
>>
>>67727779
So people like Haller who fought against their own ex-countrymen(Germans) were white knights extraordinaire?
>>
>>67727555
Didn't he almost decide he was Ukranian?
>>
>>67727831
yes indeed
>>
>>67727865
No and he volunteered in 38 again but they told him to chill.

In 39 he got caught by Germans and tortured by them to sign the german nationality list(and decline he's Polish) and he didn't so they tortured him more and he was paralyzed from waist down after that.
>>
Never mind, I was thinking of his brother

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archduke_Wilhelm_of_Austria
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.