[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Royals do their once in a decade visit to Australia >Watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1340507656726.png (2KB, 209x215px) Image search: [Google]
1340507656726.png
2KB, 209x215px
>Royals do their once in a decade visit to Australia
>Watching TV
>Some cunt on a morning show "I was having a terrible day, I had a massive headaches and massive cramp and I still went out to see the Queen, when they drove past she looked right at me and all my symptoms disappeared instantly, Its not until you see them in the flesh that you realize why the royals are much more than normal people"

What the fuck? Do the Royals have fucking magic now? Why in fuck do people give a fuck about these people? The Queen especially just seems like a cranky, conservative old lady you wouldn't want to spend more than a minute in a room with.

I mean, the modern Royals have basically jack shit to do with historical Britain anyway, they were a Prussian family that emigrated in the 1800s.
>>
>>67722158
thought they were from Hannover
>>
>>67722158
>republicucks are this mad
>>
File: 1455323122269.png (150KB, 2120x2440px) Image search: [Google]
1455323122269.png
150KB, 2120x2440px
disrespect the queen and I'll fuck you up
>>
>>67722158
You'd know nobs are secretly wizards if you had any.
>>
File: kate qt.jpg (121KB, 634x893px) Image search: [Google]
kate qt.jpg
121KB, 634x893px
>>67722158
Kate is at least a cute though and Harry seems like a "top lad"
>>
>>67722158
Actually got to meet the queen before.
She's like that old wise grandma, but with a side of "Don't fuck with me or I'll kick your ass."
>>
>>67722158
>Member of the royal family visits
>Every single public project in progress is now named after them

Thanks for Elizabeth Quay, Elizabeth Hospital, the Elizabeth Highway, Elizabeth square, the Elizabeth line and Elizabeth tower, Lizzy.
>>
>>67722158
>I mean, the modern Royals have basically jack shit to do with historical Britain anyway, they were a Prussian family that emigrated in the 1800s.

Muh ethnic nationalism

Fuck off child. Pretty much every Royal family in Europe is an 'external appointment' and if you don't understand why you should read a history book. They weren't fucking Prussian btw
>>
>>67723068
How did you meet her?
>>
This is why the republicans are trying to destroy the monarchs. They are jealous of their curative powers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_touch
>>
>>67722158
>Royalty doesn't visit his country yearly

Canada truly is the favoured land.
>>
>>67722158
>Royals have fucking magic now

yes, just like in my Disney movies
>>
>>67723307
can the queen cure my autism?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.