[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most taboo subject in your culture? >Norway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 20

File: Woman-with-Finger-on-Lips-002.jpg (25KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Woman-with-Finger-on-Lips-002.jpg
25KB, 460x276px
What's the most taboo subject in your culture?

>Norway
>Arguably drugs: No tradition for using psychedelics for mind-expanding purposes, awful climate for growing cannabis, nanny state, normalization of alcohol abuse, misconceptions are widespread... it's a sad, vicious circle. Simply being in favor of legalization is enough to get you expelled from all major political parties.
>>
File: 1458774614732.jpg (34KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1458774614732.jpg
34KB, 600x549px
Alcohol.

It's our biggest problem but never gets talked about openly and honestly. It's political suicide to take it on as well.
>>
>>67706740
No real taboos, just lots of unsolvable problems.
>>
The holohoax.
>>
Probably the fact that 90% of people just complain but do nothing extra to improve their lives
>>
Raping children is bit of a so-called taboo here in Iceland
>>
>>67707669

Kek, all those fucking arrests
>>
>>67706740
>Arguably drugs

seems like it's not a taboo in Bergen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn2iDWBM_Z0
>>
>>67706740
1. German history before 1914, especially the revolution of 1848 and the german question connected with it. Everything condidered with Hitler
2. Being on the wrong side of a debate. Either you are really a right wing extremist or you will be considered one. People will ignore areguments and just say stuff like "We had this already" or "I am not afraid that the refugees will take my job" even if nobody talked about jobs. It's a meme I think
3. Your wage. I learned that from the media when they talk about how much Germans earn and how we are different because other nationalities aren't afraid to talk about money
4. Kind of controversal attitude to weed. The average guy thinks of it as some kind of demonic substance but on every strret fest in Berlin you can smell it and police doesn't care
5. Prostitution although we are the whore house of Europe
I don't know more atm
>>
Without a doubt black crime rate

To most they're simply the victims of years of oppression (fair) but that means they're not responsible for their actions and criminalizing their criminal actions is just more oppression (not fair)

Also no one talks about how heroin and meth are destroying the white middle class

It's taboo to be a Trump supporter also, probably why his win was so unexpected. No one would say it out loud that they supported him
>>
>>67706740
>mind-expanding purposes
>this is what junkies actually believe
replace that with "psychosis-enhancing"
>>
Racism, 7x1 and rightish ideas.
>>
>>67707515
Merkel has been notified of this post and the Polizei are on their way.
>>
The fact that the rest of the world doesn't care about us
>>
Cancer.
>>
>>67713053
Every German I know loves New Zealand and wants to live there. Most because of the Lord Of The Rings countryside, some I know want to learn Maori language
>>
How influential the Church actually is maybe, nobody ever want to seriously discuss it and dismiss it as paranoia.

>>67713053
everybody knows Australia m8
>>
>>67713192
I got to know an Italian girl and when I told her that the catholic parts are mostly in the hineland or South like Bavaria she told me how glad she was to be away of the catholics.
Later she invited me to a party with her italian friends where everyone was supposed to dress as a saint. I don't know a single saint. I guess most of Jesus' apostles are saints but I don't know them either
>>
>>67713191
Maori's nice sounding but it has very little real world use. Also I don't really get the lotr thing, it isn't even that good but everyone seems to know it was filmed here, it's kind of embarrassing
>>67713192
Good meme
>>
>>67713465
the thing is nobody really gives a fuck about religion, the people who do go to church are a small minority, but every time you say something about the power of the church in politics or just economical power everybody is like wooooah dude you're fucking paranoid, dey good boys!!

pretty strange
>>
White womens lust for black cock
>>
>>67713580
It's kind of the same here. The church does fucked up shit like abusing orphans or they are greedy although rich beyond believe Germans pretend like they are religios and christianity was a big part of their lives
>>
slavery, I guess
>>
France defeat in WW2
>>
>>67712432
This this and this
>>
>>67706740
The failed multikultu project
>>
File: 1462266062769.png (214KB, 472x357px) Image search: [Google]
1462266062769.png
214KB, 472x357px
>>67713760
RARE
>>
>>67713760
who?
>>
>>67706740
Our drug and alcohol problem. Very degenerate over consumption.
>>
Generally it's taboo to talk about race or race relation especially in the presence of minorities. It's also taboo to talk about religion outside of the south and Midwest.
>>
>>67712122
The church.
They have way too much power but because the leftists have the same opinion as them on the fugees they dont care anymore. The CDU is the church incarnate anyways so whats left is the right wing extremists or people accused of being it.

Crime.
Happens all the time. Whole quaters of cities like Bremen or berlin are law free zones where clans can do what they want. They handle crime between themselves and the rest of the people look away.
Then the Germans and the sate say how safe Germany is and that anyone who quesions it is either a left or right wing nutter.
Police doesnt even pretend to care anymore, not that they could when they are understaffed and politicans stab them in the back the whole time.
>>
>>67706740
Guess.
>>
>>67714143
that your country looks like a penis?
>>
>>67713737
same thing, most people will tell you they believe but in practice they don't care, and God forbid bringing up the scandals of the Church.
>>
>>67706740
T. Hippie faggot
>>
File: 1335298495152.jpg (16KB, 214x314px) Image search: [Google]
1335298495152.jpg
16KB, 214x314px
>>67714143
that you owe all of your wealth and funding for all the "save the whales" campaigns to careless oil drilling?
>>
>>67714002
can't even call them black people without getting looks.
>>
>>67714143
Your racist gouvernment?
>>
>>67706740
criticize imperial family
>>
That Pakis are a cancer to this country.
>>
>>67714166
Nothing wrong with penis shaped countries.

>>67714219
No, that's Norway.
>>
That Indians are a cancer to this country.
>>
>>67714493
Found the Paki
>>
new zealanders are a cancer to this country
>>
>>67706740
Our agricultural economy

Everyone knows it's on the blink but no one dares say anything about it. Politicians do their best to duck all mention of it and there's a massive split in public opinion on the matter, but no one dares mention it for fear of being branded. There's a lot of people with some very dangerous and concerning beliefs on the matter and I think in time it'll only get worse.
>>
race.
Discussing the topic in public is forbidden and will bring you before court for arguing that race exist.
Trying to gather any data on the topic will trigger the exact same answer.
>>
>>67714677
somewhat this
"n-no everything is fine! there's n-no differences between people!"

ironically enough this also leads to very shitty handling of the situation: let's treat everyone like they come from the same place and have the same culture as us, that'll work!
>they can't adapt for shit
o-oh, n-no problems, we'll just subsidize everything and give them money
>they still can't integrate for shit
guys it's actually your own fault for marginalizing them! race is social construct! culture's are different and the way these people were brought up and their values are horribly clashing with our own but we're going to ignore that

working great, guys
top job
>>
>>67714857
Its like this in every western european country. Our gouvernment (in Germany) and media are currently shilling for child marriages, thats the point were now at.
>>
>>67714946
that's lovely but they should just put it on the table, acknowledge it, and treat it properly
everyone too busy dickering about tip-toe-ing because ohmygosh someone in this world _might_ be offended

I get that the western economy is saturated, they'd never get to this point without expanding their markets (for example with all the eastern european countries) but this just won't scale, or at least not forever

it's like
>we produce too much, nobody's buying
np import people
>they're fucking broke and lack any kind of education thus no income thus no purchasing power
just give 'em money for free
>they're still at the previous point but they spend they're money on shit
good good
>they're kinda slowly ruining society and the overall balance of things
nah m8 you're just mad lel
>no srsly this will lead to bad things
nah m8 's cool we peaceful people love us
>they keep slaughtering us because we don't show literally any signs of giving a fuck
nah nah that'd just put us on their level man we're better than that

ad infinitum
/rant I'm going to bed desu
>>
Nothing really feels taboo here anymore. It's a weird feeling.
>>
>>67714946
We've had that too.

20 something guy from Syria came across the border with a pregnant 15 year old wife.
We of course had to understand that other cultures had different ages of consent.
Even though the age of consent in Syria was 16 before the war broke out.

Good stuff
>>
>>67713970
I would have said religion. No one likes to talk about it and gets super sensitive when you do
>>
>>67714493
How so?
>>
>>67715662
Tbf, we've never really been religious. I went to a Christian school as well, but it was like any other
>>
>>67706740
Gay people.
They held a protest against homosexuality like two days after the Orlando shooting.
>>
>>67706740
The fact that we are fat as fuck
>>
That we work too much and that we actually have better opportunities elsewhere in the world
>>
>>67706740
It is a taboo to admit we're just another irrelevant European country
>>
File: Pouridge.jpg (29KB, 369x381px) Image search: [Google]
Pouridge.jpg
29KB, 369x381px
>>67706740
>>
Back when porcelain had to be imported from China it was only available for the very wealthy.
This meant poorer people had to buy knock-off porcelain that would crack if you poured boiling water into it so they used to pour the milk in first.

To this day it is seen as lower class to pour the milk in before the water when you make a cup of tea.
It's also fucking stupid because you can't properly gauge the concentration of tea, fucking pikey teaniggers. It's a contentious thing.
>>
>>67716671
that's not a taboo senpai

you know you are fat as fuck like many western countries
>>
>>67706740
Aboriginals - can't say anything bad about them, despite how bad they truly are. Kind of our fault for killing so many of them, but there comes a time when the past is put behind us and we face the issues at hand.
>>
>>67707515
you really did that, stop being an edgy retard to try to fit in.
>>
>>67718203
Made all the worse by the self-serving charlatans with 1/64th indigenous heritage acting as spokespeople for the Aboriginal groups
>>
>>67712432
The main issue is that poor people, particularly poor black people, don't necessarily commit more crimes, they just get caught and especially convicted more, and given more time. For example, white collar criminals, more often white people, who perform crimes such as embezzlement or powder cocaine use are less often caught, less often convicted, and receive smaller sentences, owing to their racial privilege as well as to their economic privilege. This doesn't mean that these black people who are imprisoned and counted into statistics are all innocent, just that our statistics are warped by the corruption of our legal system. A good example of this is that rich white kid at Stanford who raped a girl behind a dumpster and went to prison for 6 months and then got out after 3, as compared to the thousands of poor black men who go to prison annually for 10 years to life for getting caught selling marijuana for the third time. Black violent crime is real, certainly, but the statistics are warped, and it's foolish to act like our country doesn't have a problem with racial and economic privilege.
>>
>>67712432
>To most they're simply the victims of years of oppression(fair)
Wrong. The majority of nigger crime comes from their 'youth' who were born after the civil rights movement.
>>67718906
>The main issue is that poor people, particularly poor black people, don't necessarily commit more crimes, they just get caught and especially convicted more, and given more time
This is a lie, and one used constantly because it can't be 'proven' one way or another.

You are literally pretending that the majority of criminals who don't get caught are anything but black.

The only thing true in this statement is 'convicted more and given more time.' Which again, has nothing to do with their race and everything to do with the fact that they have rap sheets a mile long. "3 strike rules" in various states don't just apply to niggers, you stupid fuck.
>For example, white collar criminals, more often white people, who perform crimes such as embezzlement or powder cocaine use are less often caught, less often convicted, and receive smaller sentences
>people get less crime for economic fraud then violent assault, armed robbery, and murder
Really made me think.
>owing to their racial privilege
Kill yourself nigger.
>This doesn't mean that these black people who are imprisoned and counted into statistics are all innocent, just that our statistics are warped by the corruption of our legal system
No, it doesn't mean that at all. It means that black people commit more crime, and go to jail more because of it.
> A good example of this is that rich white kid at Stanford who raped a girl behind a dumpster and went to prison for 6 months
>this one anecdote about a kid escaping justice proves that I am right about everything
I guess all niggers get away with murder because of OJ and all niggers get away with house invasion because of racist nigger judges then.

Everything about your post is wrong and made me mad. I legitimately hope a nigger kills you.
>>
>>67715782

>>67714590
>>
File: ninja.png (78KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
ninja.png
78KB, 240x240px
>>67713760
WHAT ARE YOU
>>
>>67714857
At least you have Geert Wilders who seems to at least realize that races are different. I don't think Trump is anything but a civic nationalist.
>>
>>67718906
>rich white kid at Stanford who raped a girl behind a dumpster and went to prison for 6 months and then got out in three
Friendly reminder that fingering is Sexual Assault, not rape, and three months is actually about par for the course for that crime.
>>
>>67719078
I just explained to you why it is that statistics wrongfully show that conclusion. 3 strike rules only apply to people who get strikes, and white people are statistically more likely to get a warning or a ticket than a conviction. For example, black people are stopped and searched on the road far more often than white people, and therefore are caught with drugs far more often. Does this mean white people do less drugs? No, it just means that they have fewer opportunities to get caught with them.
>>
>>67719078
t. racist
>>
>>67719209
>White people don't get caught committing crimes as much.
>I can't prove this because there is literally no way to prove that someone is committing crime and not getting caught - BECAUSE THEY ARENT GETTING CAUGHT, but I'm going to keep talking about it like a fact.
Like I said, kill yourself. You are a pathetic nigger apologist. They are literally genetically inferior and making excuses for them and their violent behavior only hurts everyone, including them.
>>
>>67719284
t. not an argument
>>
>>67719296
I just explained it. I'm not saying whites perform more crime necessarily (although self-reported surveys show even crime rates across all races) but that whites are examined less, or more accurately that blacks are examined more. If you pay more attention to black people than to white people, you will inevitably catch more black criminals than white criminals.
>>
>>67707515
I thought you guys discussed the Holocaust rather openly, although I agree it is a shameful moment for you.

>>67712432
This. Politics, Religion, and Sex are the three things you don't talk about in polite conversation.
>>
File: Letme.gif (1MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
Letme.gif
1MB, 500x240px
>>67706740
>Mental health aka Men's Mental Health
It has come to the point that the younth are jumping into river and/or over dosing on drugs if they are not leaving the country altogether. It is such a sad state to be in at this point for a country some see as a ''fun'' race.
>>
>>67706740
Menem.
>>
>>67706740
Oddly enough /int's favorite topics of race and whiteness
>>
>>67712432
It's taboo to suggest that different races have different levels of physical and mental capability.
>>
multiculturalism and the "mosaic"

as long as I can remember they have been talking about this idea that Canada is a "mosaic" when fucking anyone w2ith a brain can see our country is Swiss cheese with foreign holes all over who want nothing to do with the rest of us.

being pro-America, I feel like most proper Canadians really love America and only complain or make fun in good spirits.
but some people (especially wogs and liberals) get VERY angry when anything is brought up that is deemed too "American" even if what we have is utter shit.

if in other countries people compare you to Hitler for every little silly thing even if its a good idea, here they call you a Yank.

the environment. don't get me wrong, lots of Canadians have a hardon for anything "green" but in reality its mostly for show. we are the biggest polluters per capita in the world, we tear up our most arable areas and forests to build shitty houses so every wog and yuppie can have their meter wide strip of yard, and we basically strip the country for all its worth, making VERY bad decisions.

for example we sold the rights to the grand banks which fucked the area and eastern fishermen, and we didn't invest our oil money so now we're poor.

but if you bring up how shit our policies are people just scoff and talk about the windmills (which don't work) solar investments (which have been swindled) and some vague taxes which do nothing.

also drugs, everyone 'LOVES' their drugs but you can't bring up the very serious issues with them or you're a bigot. meth and heroin are destroying white people here but no one cares.

beyond that saying the NHS and schools are shit is like social suicide.
>>
>>67719078
>>this one anecdote about a kid escaping justice proves that I am right about everything

http://healthland.time.com/2013/12/13/drunk-driving-teen-avoids-jail-because-of-the-parenting-he-received/
>>
>>67719603
Because the former there are cases of race breaking the barriers and the latter is a nonsensical point since most people use bad science to prove a point.
>>
>>67719721
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/14/black-judge-gives-black-home-invader-probation-attacks-white-family-for-racism/

Look I can do it too.
>>
>>67719667
I knew a girl who died of a heroin OD this past summer. She was only 20. It was sad.
>>
>>67719809
>exceptions to the general rule prove me right
This is why people with functioning brains foam at the mouths whenever a racial egalitarian starts talking.
>>
>>67719603
Blacks on average mature faster physically than whites but they also cease development earlier and have shorter lifespans.
>>
>>67712432
The heroin one especially
Not to mention we fund methadone clinics which are incentivized to keep their patients hooked as long as possible. It boggles my mind that we have people sperging about weed when there is a real addiction problem happening.
>>
>>67719866
I haven't actually ever seen anything that shows they have shorter lifespans, though I have for the first two you mentioned.

I mean sure they're dumb and violent so the average one will certainly die sooner due unnatural causes, but it doesn't follow that their bodies give out sooner if they actually manage a peaceful life.
>>
>>67712122
When I was in Germany I had some qt 3.14 girls ask me for weed. It was cool and I almost went home with them but my friend said some cringey as fuck line and they got turned off :(
>>
>>67714091

What about government sponsored loli rape ?
>>
>>67719850
But if more people did it then it stops being a general thing.

Like we have a lot of athletic Asians and Black high performing university graduates and academics all the world over.

It's like how people said Blacks in America couldn't be good at sports but then time after time they were proven wrong as blacks has more access to those sports.
>>
>>67714677
>bring you before court for arguing that race exist.
WHAT!!! Are you joking??
Jesus. Do you think that change when the right nationalist parties gain more power?
>>
>>67714590
Found the Indian nigger

>>67718241
Are you a faggot or a jew
>>
bestiality/pedophilia. animals dont understand what's going on and kids are more than able to consent, so i dont see why its such a big deal
>>
>>67706740
the majority of Greeks not being white
>>
File: Clapton1MOS_468x590.jpg (47KB, 468x590px) Image search: [Google]
Clapton1MOS_468x590.jpg
47KB, 468x590px
"I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking [indecipherable] don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England should be for white people, man. We're a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!"
>>
>>67720128
Please stop being retarded.
>>
Weirdly enough being anti-drug is very, very taboo here.

Most people are DUDE WEED LMAO of course, so if you publicly say anything anti-marijuana people get pissed.

But worse is being anti-heroin or anti-cocaine. We have a serious drug overdose epidemic because everything is being laced with Fentanyl (which as an extremely potent opioid which is fatal in small doses). Seriously, every fucking day on the news is "10 Teens died last night in BC due to fentanyl overdoses", at first it was strictly in heroin, so it was just homeless people dying, but now its in coke so rich/upper middle class white teenagers buy coke with daddy's money and fucking die from one hit, and everyone is acting like there is nothing we can do to stop it.

But if you DARE say "How about we talk to our kids and get them to stop doing drugs" or simply "best prevention is to just simply not partake in drugs" online or even in person, you'll get a horde of people shitting on you for being a bigot and insensitive. I've seen some brutal arguments on news articles or facebook posts by our provincial government over the matter. It's gotten to the point where our government is spending tens of millions of free Naloxone kits instead of curbing the drug from the source.
>>
Maori entitlement and any kind of race relations issue.
>>
File: Reparations_Now.jpg (32KB, 719x303px) Image search: [Google]
Reparations_Now.jpg
32KB, 719x303px
>>67714143
Your vital role in the Transatlantic Slave Trade?
>>
>>67720818
we spend tons of money on rehab centers but do absolutely nothing to adress the core problems

many Canadians as I'm sure you must know believe that all drugs should be legal and that they are nbd, anything bad is just "fear-mongering" or exaggerated, or people just can't handle it.

alcohol abuse too
alcohol consumption has been skyrocketing for years (among whites only for the most part) but everyone acts like its some quirky think rather than a real issue.

I don;t think a drug war or prohibition is a reasonable alternative but we need to talk about these issues.
>>
>>67716511
>been in Catholic school my whole life
>everyone is pretty secular
>only the siones and some lebs are hardcore religious
>>
>>67706740
being sober
>>
>>67721152
Yeah, I'm not really sure what the solution is, and I don't agree with a prohibition either. I'm actually pro marijuana legalization. Other drugs? I'm not sure. I don't think the Portugal method would work since our country is so much larger and has many more remote communities.

I just want this epic meme of ALL DRUGS ARE OKAY to end.
>>
>>67720144
Jesus dude calm down
>>
>>67713760
what are you!?
>>
>>67720144
Wow lol
>>
Eurofaggots in positive way.
>>
>>67716572
>They held a protest against homosexuality like two days after the Orlando shooting.
Pfffttttt

>Be gay people
>Get massacred
>Get protested against

Damn, I actually feel bad for them :/
>>
>>67718203
>>
>>67713760
Ive never collected flags before but this deserves to be the first one, also, what country?
>>
Gotta be immigration. Everyone knows the damn dune coons and chinks don't assimilate and nobody likes the situation we're in. But it's all kept quiet because the government likes to meme multiculturalism.
>>
Is kind of a taboo to complain, if you say you're tired, that your job is killing you and that money is not enough to support yourself is kinda expected to see people jumping over and tell you how good you have it compared to others.
If you say you can't eat with $40 a day (2USD), someone will shout at you that they can feed a whole family with $30. In here we're not oppressed by government, we're oppressed by society itself.
>>
Pedofilia
Liking Moroccans
Hating black pete
Disliking the monarchy
Treating people differently
>>
>>67714282
damn, really? It always made me wonder how the Nazis all got tried and hung but your royal family made it through.
>>
>>67706740
Hm, what exactly means a "taboo" subject, in practice? Something that considered very rude to bring up, or a very unpopular opinion?

In Israeli society we're pretty open about talking on every subject, so nothing is really a "taboo" if you're not being as ass about it - but there are definitely some unpopular opinions that most people won't appreciate.

Murder of Itzhak Rabin is one example.
>>
>>67724374
Essentially Macarthur kept the Emperor around because if they tried him as a war criminal the common Japanese man would chimp out. So, the Imperial family was kept around to keep the common folk peaceful-like.
>>
>>67724382
Except for liking Moroccans, which will just make people angry, this entire list >>67724338

Will get you death threats. And perhaps prison time.
>>
>>67719296
lol I bet you cower and lower your head when black dudes walk in your direction you little autistic bitch
>>
>>67724448
Ah you hate black pete huh.. Youre under arrest.

https://youtu.be/cKLrd9tIw6I
https://youtu.be/9WqSS_O1MkM
>>
Religion.
2/5 Is not religious.
2/5 Does not even want to think about it.
1/5 Is truly religious.
But the 4/5 does not dare say the word about religion as the 1/5 will not stop trying to make them religious for the rest of their loves
>>
>>67720176
kek you'd think Greece has bigger issues to work out. Also does anyone outside 4fag even care?
>>
File: Duterte and Xi Jinping.jpg (54KB, 899x677px) Image search: [Google]
Duterte and Xi Jinping.jpg
54KB, 899x677px
>>67706740
Religion & Ethnocultural identity to be honest. You don't diss the Catholic Church, and admitting to be an Atheist is a sign of antisocial behavior.

Which is why this asshole is fucking weird for being popular despite consistently doing both.

Also having issues with someone's cultural-ethnic background (among the subnational groups of the Philippins). You generally don't bring that up, and regionalists are considered social cancer for doing so.
>>
>>67724502
life.*
>>
Probably taking away money from Indian reserve funding or how similar we are to America, maybe some other bullshit like Chinese not wanting to integrate and British Columbia turning into a Chinese colony by 2030
>>
>>67724497
So you are a republican. You're under arrest.

https://youtu.be/HZ8ortWcyjo
>>
>>67712432

The reasoning behind the high black crime rate has much more depth to it than black people are stupid.

What state you live in? Heroin and meth are quite hot topics here in the midwest.

Give it a month or two, people who get too into politics and think that Trump winning will prove the end of the world will eventually get used to it
>>
File: 1477385599416.jpg (20KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1477385599416.jpg
20KB, 333x333px
>>67718071
>>
>>67721152
This lol, many of my co-workers, even high school graduates are alcoholics and many manchildren( 40 year olds playing overwatch )say drugs should be legal since it doesn't stop people from doing them (most of them are also ex/current drug addicts tho)
>>
>>67724732
>What state you live in? Heroin and meth are quite hot topics here in the midwest.

I'm seeing it in the news as well. It was always huge issue but only NOW after years and years does it actually pop up in mainstream news.
>>
>>67706740
Sex especially female sexuality.
Communal riots especially if you have friends if different religions
Caste discrimination akin to racism in the west.
>>
File: 1473907475287.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473907475287.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>67719812
>http://healthland.time.com/2013/12/13/drunk-driving-teen-avoids-jail-because-of-the-parenting-he-received/
>Breibart
>Kill yourself
>>
>>67720818
Where I live the mayor was apparently a big time coke dealer and hells angles traffic up and down the city, but no one talks about this. Whenever I say this is a problem people just treat me like some sort of biggot and say stupid bullshit like "I know a (small time) drug dealer he's actually a cool dude" or "the Hell's Angels don't sell to kids" as though that makes them less of scumbags.

It's also taboo to point out that people like >>67724122 are the true niggers of Canada, and that they're getting replaced by elite Asiatic classes, who for the most part are less violent, harder working, and better educated.

It's also taboo to point out that our immigrants are actually elites who are driving Canadians out of their schools (UBC is something like 50% international students and 90% Asian but no one gives a fuck about these rich trust fund kids economically driving out people who actually grew up in the country because "dat racist").

Mostly the drug problem here. It's like everyone just ignores it and pretends its ok, while hundreds of people are fucking dying from overdoses. Pharma companies are just as big of a problem as the drug cartels too. If I was prime minister I'd just fucking execute anyone affiliated to the Hells Angels/any other cartel to make a point.
>>
>>67725035
Yeah the elite chinese fucking piss me off so much. It got even worse when some Chinese girl I work with who is extremely anti-immigrant, anti-chinese told me what they do.

Essentially the father or uncle who is some big wig in a chink company with millions of dollars sends his family to Canada, buys them a mansion, fleet of brand new luxury cars, etc but stays in China with all the money. Since the family has no money and doesn't work, they can claim they're "low/no income" and not have to pay a bunch of taxes and shit, yet they constantly get wired money and plunk $3500 CASH on new macbooks every second day. Oh and of course they know ZERO English and refuse to learn cause guess what? Their entire street of McMansions is all owned by offshore chinks!!!
>>
>>67719078
Stop drinking the /pol/ Kool-aid and think for yourself. Do your research
>>
File: korean-drama-chinese-tuhao-01.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
korean-drama-chinese-tuhao-01.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
>>67725546
>Judging these poor hardworking immigrants who come to our country with nothing and work themselves up from the bottom just because they love our way of life

Dats racist
>>
>>67706740
I don't really think anything is off the table here, politics is obviously polarizing but it's not really considered taboo, I guess it really depends on who you talk to rather than the whole nation
>>
File: pepe.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>67713760
HOLY FUCK RARE
>>
File: Marion_marechal.jpg (103KB, 700x201px) Image search: [Google]
Marion_marechal.jpg
103KB, 700x201px
>>67706740

Not Caring about people

Even the most right-wing people have to argue that they care about refugees and seek for an humane alternative to letting them in.
In reality a lot of people legitimately doesn't give a fuck if these people just drown by thousands in the mediterrenian, just like the fugees wouldn't care about us dying

You'd still be portrayed as monster for simply not emphatisizing with people you never met and will never meet.
Same goes for minorities like trannies. Everybody knows they are pitiful creatures which mass suicide. But never met a tranny and honestly don't want to meet one
>>
>>67726126
Thanke doge we dont have that.
>>
File: 473104658[1].jpg (193KB, 397x594px) Image search: [Google]
473104658[1].jpg
193KB, 397x594px
>>67706740
going overseas for some brown/black cock
>>
Raycism, like everywhere else in western world. This is in public discussions, of course. In private lots of people use the word neekeri (nigger) as a general slur or to describe dark skins.

Alcoholism is discussed often. Like how we have high alcoholism, and how laws and regulations influence it. My friends might comment about someone they know drinking too much, so I don't agree with that other Finn about it being taboo subject.
>>
File: 1475864623377.jpg (33KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
1475864623377.jpg
33KB, 600x486px
>>67713760
>>
the Franco Regime i think

>>67727463
opposite here, people in most regions openly attack and make racist remakrs to black people, asians and others
some people with asian gf leave the country because of this unpolite remarks on the streeet
more recenlty a teenage football team stopped playing because almost all the crowd and enemy team would say rude remarks about his skin color everytime
kinda shameful, but at least we are upfront about it unlike britain
>>
File: IndiaBR.png (23KB, 160x190px) Image search: [Google]
IndiaBR.png
23KB, 160x190px
>>67706740

children

a man can't interact with a child without being labeled a pedophile
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.