[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a 2500 word essay about media, body image, beauty, fitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>have a 2500 word essay about media, body image, beauty, fitting in, double standards, men and women, loneliness, happiness, identity, racism and terrorism due tomorrow at 3pm
>haven't even started

Halp
>>
post your boipucci first
>>
RIP OP

>>67685370
also this
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 382x346px
>>67685285
Everything sucks and the world is shittier than it was because of my nostolgia from times when I was a child. Just stretch thst out.
>>
>>67685285
why would they give a shit about that in lebanon?
>>
>>67685370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r2uD7-CQkQ
>>
>>67685454
its an american university
>>
>>67685511
what stupid ass course are you taking
>>
>>67685285
The best time to have started it was a few days/weeks ago, the second best time is right now.

>>67685511
FOY
>>
>>67685530
Academic English I
>>
>>67685285
Just write ~250 words about each of those 11 topics and don't wreck your tiny brain
>>
>>67685706
You have to link them and discuss then under one topic that is not media
>>
>>67685558
This is English, but it's not academic. Just copy something from a tumbler site and be done with it.
>>
>>67685963
We have plagiarism measurers and very strict policies about plagiarizing
>>
>>67685511
>american university
Are these popular in Lebanon ?
>>
>>67686218
so your plagiarism measurers are tumblrinas? wht kind of bullshit school is this?
>>
2500 words? That's fucking brutal.

I wrote something 3000 words long in high school (filler!) but I never once wrote something that long in college. Perhaps it was because I studied geology, but still...
>>
>>67686912
Theres only two and theyre older than the country itself
>>
>>67687016
Our plagiarism measurers are online algorithms that detect how much you stole from where, who and what
Do Americans not have this?
>>
What fucking skill do you get with writing this essay? No wonder you are not motivated.
>>
>>67687016
The purpose of this course is not the content itself but to teach you critical and analytical thinking and proper citations
Everything else is an extra, besides the teacher is redpilled
>>
>>67687487
Learning English you retarded chink.
>>
>>67687190
I wrote 4 2500 word papers a semester you pussy. By third year a lot of them were 3500 word papers too
>>
>>67687521
We already learned English back in highschool, middle school, elementary school, and preschool
This course is supposed to teach you how to do proper academic papers and essays and as I said in the other post
>>
>>67685370
>>67685378
Faggots like you will be the first to go on day of the rope.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.