[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I wasn't born a cute girl in Russia with a hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 90525.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
90525.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
>tfw I wasn't born a cute girl in Russia with a hard life
>tfw I will never find a cute Western boyfriend to save me from Russia
>tfw I will never move to his country and be the "weird Russian girl"
>>
File: 14776282455870.jpg (52KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
14776282455870.jpg
52KB, 500x482px
>tfw I wasn't born a cute girl in Russia with a hard life
>>
>>67676788
She does not look russian. She looks like an average japanese girl, tho.
>>
>>67676788

You people have weird fantasies. What's wrong with you?
>>
You know what happens to cute girls with hard lives in Russia? They become prostitutes.
>>
>>67676788
Why do commieblocks look so comfy?
>>
>>67677012
u wot she looks pretty Russian to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znA6SrCGtec
>>
>>67676788
>tfw wanted a Russian girl to be my gf
>She was all lonely
>She said she doesnt want a bf

;____;
>>
>>67677057
Because they are, when populated by humans.
Before the arabs were forcefully shoved in them, they were a calm, clean and friendly place to live.

Now, they're those "no-go" zones you hear so much about.
>>
>>67677080
>tfw met a Russian girl online
>literally only showed her one picture of myself and only talked for a few days
>this was almost a year ago and she still to this day messages me on Skype and Instagram
>>
>>67677126
you reply back I suppose
>>
>>67677126
She wants to escape from the frozen shithole
>>
>>67677168
based on the photos she shares, she seems to be pretty wealthy by Russian standards. Plus she's studying at University. She's really cute but we have nothing in common and it's not like we're ever going to meet so I just ignore her.
>>
>>67677165
of course not! What do you think he is, a beta?
>>
>>67677210
Photographs girls tend to look like a princess. In the real world they live in close kommiblok where there was no repair for 20 years and it is like a home velfer niggers.
Many Russian universities shit level and educate college level. They can not learn any weak-minded people, often for free. A study at the University does not mean that your parents 100% middle class.
>>
>>67677126

an american single mum did this to me in wow, hope she gets help
>>
My parents lived in a Latvian commie block until they moved to Canada in the mid-90s

Apparently it fucking sucked, the utilities were awful, neighbours were assholes and pretty much every form of debauchery was present. The one story that stuck with me the most was when my dad allegedly tripped on a near-dead heroin junky on the stairs and broke his leg.
>>
I hate americans.
>>
>>67677210
save her from this hell anon
you know she wants it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.