[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW 22 years old loser >TFW never graduated highschool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1461187284731.png (29KB, 640x753px) Image search: [Google]
1461187284731.png
29KB, 640x753px
>TFW 22 years old loser
>TFW never graduated highschool
>TFW no drivers license
>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
>TFW fat dyel
>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?
>>
Fucking a girl is not interesting
Just hire a hot transsexual fuck her in ass and let her fuck you and suck your penis simultaneously
Driving car is also not interesting, so buy jeep wrangler or toyota prado with huge lifted body and tires do some offroading
>>
File: BF20.jpg (550KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
BF20.jpg
550KB, 2500x1667px
>>67669900
All trannies irl are ugly

I want to drive a monster truck unironically
>>
>>67669745
Che George
>>
File: evenachildcandoit.jpg (3MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
evenachildcandoit.jpg
3MB, 3456x2304px
>>67669745
Develop a skill. Music is a good one, it's pretty easy to pick up the guitar and learn a couple basic songs. You can try something else in the arts, or go further afield: my brother does speed Rubik cubes. I think it's pretty silly, but he makes friends with other guys who do it and they have a lot of fun. Find other people who share your skill and hang out with them. Get better at it. When you have something to focus on improving yourself in your life is better.
I might suggest learning to cook: it's cheap, and it's super easy to get into. Make eggs and sausage/bacon for breakfast, then omelets, try making a cake from a box, and once you have that down try using self-rising flour and a recipe. A lot of it is actually pretty easy, and it makes it a lot easier to eat healthy, too.
Plus (and this is the real clutch part) girls love a guy who can cook. It's not a feminine thing at all: everyone likes a guy who can make good food. Guaranteed to get you past that initial awkward hump of not knowing someone.
Mostly, though, you need to make up your mind to do it. There are a million "tfw robot pls help" threads, and in most of them OP bullshits his way out of actually doing anything with his life. Don't be that guy. Don't give up before you even start. At least try.
>>
>>67669745

how many threads are you going to create?
>>
>>67670510
I know how to cook senpai. Everyone does, it's as easy as following a list of instructions (a recipe)

I just want to get rich as fuck. That's all I care about, I want to have millions
>>
File: 1444725223165.jpg (89KB, 638x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444725223165.jpg
89KB, 638x600px
Pic related famalami
>>
>>67670758
I'm not sure, until I get bored I guess
>>
why won't you help me
>>
>>67669745
Piss off ive seen this thread 3 times already
>>
>>67674595
Oh buzz off normie
>>
>>67669745
hahaha, you sure are a loser, faggot.
Why don't you just kill yourself?
>>
how about you Mcfucking kill yourself?
>>
File: 1413692415268.jpg (75KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1413692415268.jpg
75KB, 500x484px
>>67669745
>tfw 24 years old kissless virgin
>autistic with women, cant look them in the eye because low self esteem
>tfw 1 year away to become a physician
>no money, still living with parents
>no driving licence, no car
>dont drink, smoke or do drugs
>ive never worked in my life
On the eyes of normies of this country im still a loser, i hope things will get better but they won't
>>
>>67674756
thanks for cheering me up, i guess it's at least not that bad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.