[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys... I think I found the ultimate autism map http://darks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Guys... I think I found the ultimate autism map
http://darksitefinder.com/maps/world.html
>>
was is das
>>
>>67665811
Looks like a map of light pollution

Means, if the sky is more "polluted" (by city lights, etc.) it's brighter and you see fewer stars
>>
>>67665811
If you have never seen a clear, starry sky from a place devoid of light pollution then you don’t know what you’re missing. With the naked eye alone from a dark site you’ll see thousands of stars, meteors, the zodiacal light, airglow, satellites, the milky way, nebulas, and occasionally auroras and comets. Check out the Photography page to get an idea. If you bring a telescope or even binoculars you’ll see more detail than you could ever expect to see from a city. I created this website for those who are interested in finding a dark place to observe the night sky or capture the heavens. In the past finding a dark sky was easy: just drive a few miles outside of town. But with increasing light pollution, even driving 50 miles away from a major city isn’t enough to clearly see the stars. Finding a pristine sky is not as easy as it once was. But you can use the Map on this site to help you.
>>
autism flow graph

https://earth.nullschool.net/
>>
>would have to drive all the way up to Norway to get out of the colored zone
RIP. Americunts don't know how good they have it. Their low population density is the only thing saving them from a pollution apocalypse.
>>
I hate my country even more now
>>
>>67665750
wtf is going on in central russia.....i knew it there was a big industrial city there, but not THAT big
>>
File: Orodruin11.jpg (179KB, 1260x603px) Image search: [Google]
Orodruin11.jpg
179KB, 1260x603px
>>67666407
You don't think the skies of Mordor lights itself red, do you
>>
>>67665963
>you don’t know what you’re missing
i know what i'm missing: mosquitoes
they only thrive in darkness

>>67665926
ah ok
i wonder why someone would specifically build a google maps layer for it
>>
File: 13456542332.gif (147KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
13456542332.gif
147KB, 400x324px
>>67666042
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.