[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your childhood years, /int/. Catholic people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 23678.jpg (159KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
23678.jpg
159KB, 1920x1200px
Tell me about your childhood years, /int/.
Catholic people need not to apply.
>>
It was picturesque, fun, happy.

Until Muslims did 9/11 because of their butthurt at successful secular government and everyone got serious.
>>
It was pretty good i remember playing mosque where we created a small mosque from rocks and one had to defend it while the others tried to knock it down. My childhood was nothing special like a lot of people here in bosnia my dad was an alcoholic but he stopped drinking recently and my mom was a pretty cool person. When it came to friends i had a couple of people i hung out with but i was always shy so now i pretty much lost all of them. Outside of that it was the regular stuff we played football, got into fist fights,smoked,drank and all that other stuff.
>>
>>67660038
I am a Catholic, why can't I apply?
>>
>>67660189
*CIA did 11/9
Fixed it for you.
>>67660367
Lmao. It's just like mine. Expect father never drunk and we used to play at the boulevard.
>>67660488
It's a SFW board, we don't want stories about child molestation.
>>
>>67660599
Yes, CIA-Mossad was behind Mohammed and tempted him with underage wives. All to get a conviction in NYC.
>>
>>67660757
>random religious faggots actually hijacked a plane, managed to fly it to a WTC and a fucking Pentagon
>While in a fucking Baku a plane flying off-course and not responding for 120 second get's blown by AA system
I admire your level of naivety, really.
>>
grew up in an apartment in NYC, parents taught me to read on a new york times subscription. 9/11 didn't affect us much besides convincing parents to get cable (in the aftermath, the towers falling were pretty much the only thing on the news)

went to a lot of museums and labor protests, got bullied by israeli kids, ate a lot of takeout. learned how to ride the subway on my own at 11. if you have any questions about growing up in the city, I'm down to answer.
>>
>>67660950
But Azerbaijan is constantly in a state of alert due to its conflict with Armenia whereas in the USA a passenger plane had never been used as a weapon before.
>>
>>67661092
>But Azerbaijan is constantly in a state of alert due to its conflict with Armenia
Only border areas, actual cities have have DefCode 0 at all times.
>in the USA a passenger plane had never been used as a weapon before.
Here neither, m8.
>>
>>67660965
How did you used to pay for a subway ride back then?
I remember back then we had plastic coins that we bought, one for each ride. Novadays it's cards.
>>
File: 1256.jpg (270KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1256.jpg
270KB, 640x480px
>>67661657
Lol, I found them.
I always used to fake them and even got caught once.
>>
I was a fuckboy at my local church
should have seen those mass-orgies on sundays
>>
>>67661657
metrocard, still do. they keep hiking up the prices ;-;
>>
>>67660038
>Catholic people need not to apply.

Kek
>>
>>67665190
Here too desu. It went from 0.05 to 0.10 and 0.20 now. Tho novadays they linked all public transport to one card, which is good.
>>67664357
Were any hot nuns there?
>>
>>67660038
Dad molested my penis a lot
Dad beat me a lot in the face and everywhere and was seriously aggressive towards 12 year old me. Worst part was that he wasn't even drunk. He was cold hearted and always secretly condescending on other people, sober. He became loving dad later, but died soon when i was 17. Glad he did cuz he had gambling habit
Mum was loving but overprotective. She cried and begged empathy to 9year old me when dad cheated. Fucked my mental. Wish she would die soon

No im not black im asian
>>
I brought home a stray cat

it had fleas

and insurgency of fleas
>>
>>67661295
your country sounds like a real shit hole

makes me glad Im better off in this slightly less shitty shit hole
>>
People always remember the good and forget the bad.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.