[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Country gave the world the Renaissance with the likes of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sfw.jpg (113KB, 750x469px) Image search: [Google]
sfw.jpg
113KB, 750x469px
>Country gave the world the Renaissance with the likes of Da Vinci, Columbus and the discovery of the Americas, the University, Galileo and the birth of Science, Napoleon the greatest leader in Europe the last thousand years, Volta with the first battery which sparked the electric revolution, Marconi with the radio and all modern communication, Fermi with the first nuclear reactor, Faggin with the first microprocessor which is the the brain of computers and electronic gadgets, not to mention Ferrari, good food, high fashion, etc.

>Italians are always portrayed by Anglos and Germanics as dumb brown criminals like they're Mexicans or something

Why do we get such an unfair reputation?
>>
>>67644602
What was doesn't matter.
What is on the other hand does.
Right now your cunt is full-blown left-wing liberal welfare state full of niggers.
Your prime minister is Trudeau tier dumbass and I can't even begin to imagine why would your country outside of it's history and culture would ever considered relevant
>>
>>67644602
>Your economy sucks, and your bureaucracies are the typical southern European clusterfuck.
>You have an actual blasphemy law. That's poo in loo tier.
>Your American immigrants' most notable contribution was their dominance in organized crime.
>Absolutely the most incompetent Axis power.
Really, though, Italy is a great place. It's just taking a breather right now.
>>
H8 U COZ DEY AIN U
>>
>>67644602
why did you post that image?
>>
>>67645032
because I'm str8
>>
>>67644936
>YOU HAVE AN ACTUAL BLASPHEMY LAW
SAYS THE COUNTRY WHERE PEOPLE UNIRONICALLY CANT PRONOUNCE CERTAIN WORDS AND REFER TO THEM AS "THE N WORD", "THE F WORD", "THE C WORD"
HAAHAHHAHHHAHAHHHA JUST KEK MY SHIT UP, THAT'S 1984 LEVEL OF STATE CENSORSHIP
>>
>>67644602
>The discovered americas
>italy

KEK

lol
>>
>>67648023
>cristoforo colombo
>amerigo (hence the name america) vespucci
>america is literally named after us
It's ok Pedro, there's no need to be salty your only contribution to discovery was slaughtering naked natives
>>
File: 1438951849776.png (31KB, 352x335px) Image search: [Google]
1438951849776.png
31KB, 352x335px
>>67644719
>judging countries by how /pol/-tier their government is
>>
>>67647981
Just stop. You're making people think that Italians can't handle the bantz.
>>
look at the image you posted and ask yourself again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.