[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you could have been born in Europe >you could have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: lv77f.jpg (175KB, 645x409px) Image search: [Google]
lv77f.jpg
175KB, 645x409px
>you could have been born in Europe
>you could have been born in a country with millenial of history and culture
>you could have been born in country where most of the population are atheists/agnostics
>you could have been born in a country with universal health care
>you could have been born in a country with universal public transportation
>you could have been born in a country with no obese people

>you were born in a country full of racist cave dwellers who think a Toby Keith concert is the apex of culture
>you were born in a country with less than 400 years of history and culture
>you were born in a country that would actually elect a racist demagogue with fake hair as president
>you were born in a country that spends 40% of its GDP on weapons of mass destruction to bomb brown children for cheap gas instead of giving everyone universal health care
>you were born in a country where half the population considers LGBT and people of color 3/5ths a human
>you were born in a country with 60% overweight/obesity
>you were born in a country where over half the population unironically thinks a magic man lives in the sky and he doesn't like it that two consenting adults of the same sex love each other

Get me out of this redneck prison.
>>
DAE AmeriKKKa stinx? XD
>>
>Racist demagogue
whoa don't let the neonazi off that easy

>Only 40%

I thought it was 90% of the gdp?
>>
>>67627823
That pic, reminds me of a average central american town.
>>
>>67627823
terrible post
the usa is not one country
each state is a little country
>>
Will this rich New England Bernout fuck off?
>>
>>67627823
grass is always greener and that
yanks have it pretty good
>>
>>67627823
I feel you.
>>
So move faggot.

You were born in a country where personal freedom is a top priority, which creates a lot of chaos but also creates a lot of creation and opportunity.
You were born in a country that has existed for almost 240 years now, (much longer than most of the nations of Europe) and has grown to become the most powerful nation on earth and number one defender of western civilization.
A country of 320 million people of all races, religions and creeds who bicker among themselves but come together as one to fight under one flag.
Where a person can start life with nothing and become a millionaire.
Go live in Europe asshole.
A place of clashing cultures,endless war, rising tyrants, massacres and turmoil dotted with brief periods of peace and happiness.
>>
>>67627823
>Europe
>No Obese People
Clearly you have not been to the U.K or Ireland
>>
>>67627823
maybe you should leave your flyover shithole. There are plenty of great places in America.
>>
>>67629393
>A place of clashing cultures,endless war, rising tyrants, massacres and turmoil dotted with brief periods of peace and happiness.

Sounds like what the U.S was like before we got rid of the Indians and Homogenized ourselves, Now that we are letting in diversity and not forcing assimilation, maybe another period like that will happen soon.
>>
whats Taco Bell like? Mexican food never took off here
>>
>>67629609
It sucks. I am not a fan. too spicy and the meat is gross
>>
OP is a massive faggot
>>
>>67629609
It's shitty low-quality Mexican food.

It's a shame that Mexican food in general never took off where you're from tbqh, it's pretty good.
>>
>>67629609
Not real Mexican food.
>>
>you could've been born in any country that isn't a shithole

Well, at least it's not north korea tier.
>>
>>67629609
Processed cheese, ground beef, soggy wheat tortillas.

It's the pinnacle of inauthentic fast-food.
>>
>>67627823
Then Japan is the compact version of it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.