[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so I downloaded this kanji game and got to 100 between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: cb0.jpg (25KB, 403x292px) Image search: [Google]
cb0.jpg
25KB, 403x292px
Alright so I downloaded this kanji game and got to 100 between yesterday and today. How long is this progress going to keep up? (pls no bully)
>>
>>>/jp/
>>
>>67626616
they deleted my thread :(
>>
>>67626584
what game
>>
>tfw too smart to learn japanese
>>
>>67627082
kanji corp for icuck
>>
>>67626826
thats too bad anon
>>
>>67626616
Why are japs so upset about foreign fascination with your country
>>
>>67627478
there are no native japs posting on 4chan, just white guys
>>
>>67626584
100 in one day is too much to remember them correctly desu.
A rhythm of 15 per day is already a lot.
Also you should learn to write them by yourself to memorise better.

Do you have a grasp on Japanese grammar? Because if you don't just learning kanji will be useless regarding mastering the language.
>>
Mistyped, meant 5 per day.
>>
>>67627582
to be honest I'm just dipping my feet in the water at this point. I do uni work then play a few rounds and that shit adds up quickly. I haven't really touched grammar or the other two types of writing.

The game only quizzes on sound, meaning and identification anyways.
>>
>>67627409
>that amount of reviews
t. stealth advertiser
I'll check it out, though. Have been making very slow progress when it comes to kanji.
>>67627582
>100 in one day is too much to remember them correctly desu.
I wouldn't rule it out but that number sounds extremely unrealistic indeed if you are to retain them. Which OP didn't claim, however.
>Also you should learn to write them by yourself to memorise better.
I know I should but I'm too lazy (or rather this is just a hobby so I don't want anything to feel like work). Radicals will have to do.
>>
>>67627478
to prevent another disaster like ken sama or davido kun
>>
>>67627816
I swear I'm not shilling lol also see >>67627792
>>
Stop doing useless stuff like memorizing individual kanji that aren't even words by themselves and just learn words and read stuff.
>>
>>67627908
I read that you need to know at least 2000 characters for high school level so I figured why not give it a try.
>>
Just download the Core6k or whatever deck in Anki and start with that, and stop """"""learning""""" kanji
>>
>>67627948
I'd suggest going to /a/'s Learn Japanese thread, (don't read the actual posts or participate, that part is pretty shit) and check out the OP and the resources they have. Some good study methods on there.

Learning kanji individually is not necessary and a waste of time
>>
>>67627792
Then it's useless.
Tbh you'd better learn the grammar and how the language works and how to have a basic conversation in kana first and then learn kanji as you're learning some new vocabulary.

All of these shitty apps are useless as a main learning tool.

>>67627948
It would be like knowing 2000 words in English, you still wouldn't be able to do a correct sentence
>>
>>67628005
how hard is the grammar exactly? I only have a fluent background in Latin and German
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.