[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How corrupt is your country's government? In Israel almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled2.png (548KB, 918x385px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
548KB, 918x385px
How corrupt is your country's government?
In Israel almost every prime minister and minister in the last 20 years (including Bibi), became extremely rich in a very short time after getting into office. In some cases ministers retired with million of dollars they made mysteriously in a short time. It's hard to prove how they made such money since usually it's their family that gets the money, or in some cases unrelated men, like a personal chauffeur who gets millions of dollars usually reported as in exchange for "consultation services" he were providing.
>>
>>67615480
>retired with million of dollars they made mysteriously in a short time.
Its not a mystery.

They sold policy here and there.
>>
>>67615584
I used the word mysteriously sarcastically, Burgermaster.
>>
>>67615480
Corruption ended in Brazil thanks to this white Brazilian male from South Brazil.
>>
>>67615480
mankind is basically scum shit.
most people would do the same if they were in the same situation that they can make profit illegally and get away with it.
>>
>>67615813
Lol but you're Japan, when a minister in Japan is found to have taken bribes he commits sudoku out of shame.
>>
>>67615978
>found to have taken bribes he commits sudoku out of shame.
This is just natural selectioning your corruption.
The weak thieves get sherkd, while the stronger ones live.
>>
You need to have a law where any corrupt politician is sent out into the streets of Gaza.

Let the Palestinians eat him alive.
>>
Very
>>
Unbelivably.
The government officals and party members rake in the dosh.
And you know what makes it all the worse?
You know exactly how they got so rich!
>>
The Least corrupt country
>>
File: Credibilità internazionale.png (377KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Credibilità internazionale.png
377KB, 720x404px
Not at all!
>>
TO THE BONE
>>
Some countries have a mafia, in Bulgaria the mafia has a country.
>>
(Not the OP)

Overall I believe that the corruption in Israel is not that bad, especially compared to some countries.

Moreover, I don't think you can have a government without corruptuons. Vid related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.