[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadians, is it true that Quebec is full of cucks, retards and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4382.jpg (18KB, 640x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4382.jpg
18KB, 640x323px
Canadians, is it true that Quebec is full of cucks, retards and the reason why Canada is so progressive?
>>
No. That's Ontario.
>>
File: 1387310205886.jpg (10KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
1387310205886.jpg
10KB, 235x236px
>>67590106
>hurrr cucks
>>
>>67590126
Yeup, this.
>>
>>67590106
We're the ones who denied the muslims a ghetto in Montreal.
>>
>>67590126
I was always under the assumption that Quebec was super liberal, British Columbia and Ontario being mostly/semi liberal, and the other provinces being more conservative, with Alberta being the Texas of Canada.
>>
quebec has the highest taxes in the country and the biggest welfare state. they have the lowest rate of marriage and the lowest fertility rate. they own guns at a rate lower than most of the rest of canada. Montreal is a hive of SJWs

so yeah it's pretty leftist, aside from national capital area around Quebec city, which has always been right wing
>>
>>67591088
see
>>67591077
>>
>>67591667
Yeah, anyone who calls Quebec a cuck province full of liberals has never been to Toronto, Ontario, where minorities ARE allowed, and even ENCOURAGED to ghettoize.

Last time I went I think I saw one white person.
>>
They're backwards and religious, with the Catholic Church still retaining a lot of power
>>
>>67592072
maybe in the 40's that was true
>>
how do you leafs deal with queerbeccers talking french like anyone gives a shite

do you laugh at them? i laugh at them
>>
>>67591088
This is correct.

t. Live here

>>67592072
Nobody in Québec goes to church lmao

The only reason people ITT are pretending we are right wing is because we are agressively secular with regards to Muslims and Sikhs clothes. Most people hate religion or the younger generation doesn't even know what a tabernacle is other than a swear.
>>
>>67592142

not a laughing matter when they effectively have used nationalism to give them more power relative to the other provinces.
>>
>>67590106
Everything east of Saskatchewan is cucktown
>>
File: IMG_0824.jpg (41KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0824.jpg
41KB, 200x200px
Québécois are left wing secular nationalists ie redpilled
>>
>>67592072
t. never heard of the Cuck revo... i mean Quiet revolution
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.