[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Australians awake yet? I am going to apply for citizenship,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: australia.jpg (111KB, 625x574px) Image search: [Google]
australia.jpg
111KB, 625x574px
Are the Australians awake yet? I am going to apply for citizenship, any ideas on which cities I should try to find a job in? Preferably a smaller city without too many minorities. Hobart sounds nice, although I would also like to live somewhere in the Outback.
>>
>>67589806
>I would also like to live somewhere in the Outback.
It's very hot in the outback. It can reach the higher 40s.
>>
>>67589873
>It can reach the higher 40s.
This kills the Canadian
>>
>>67589806
Most cities are minority filled. You can go the outback but you won't like it.

How about this- you move to nice white gates neighbourhood in Canada instead? It's easier, less hotter and a lot less trouble.
>>
>>67589873
All of our capitals except maybe Hobart can as well during the height of summer, Melbourne made it to 46 in 2009
>>
File: 1435910617938.jpg (147KB, 543x372px) Image search: [Google]
1435910617938.jpg
147KB, 543x372px
>>67590038
Unironically would burst into flames at 40c
>>
>>67589806
Before you do, I suggest that you visit Baker, California and then from there go to Death Valley. It's just so that you get an idea of the kind of hellish environment that you'll be seeing
>>
>>67589873
you'd think it'd be hot because of all the steak they're cooking
>>
>>67589873
>>67590038
>>67590091
>tfw coworker at one of my previous jobs was an Aussie cunt
>he always said that he likes the weather in this state because it is "exactly like home"
You people thrive in dry heat, but how do Australians fair in humid heat?
>>
>>67590572
Coastal QLD from Brisbane up gets very humid, it's a mix between jungle and rainforest. I'd say pretty well judging how Cairns is doing
>>
>>67589806
>like to live somewhere in the Outback
No, no you wouldn't
>any ideas on which cities I should try to find a job in?
memes aside reply:

Melbourne seems to be the place for jobs at the moment, a lot of small businesses and cafes, shit like that, who are willing to hire uneducated people (assuming you don't have any qualifications).

WA's unemployment rate has just climbed a total of .4% making it the highest state rate of unemployment in the country. And as someone for Perth it's pretty grim if you don't have family/close friends with a decent business or a decent trade.

SA is pretty much a smaller, shitter version of WA and I'd say it would be equally as shit to find a job there.

You don't want to live in Darwin, you'd die from the humidity plus you'd be hardpressed to find a job.

Sydney is like the minority capital of Australia, full of chinks. Housing prices are fucked across all of Australia but especially fucked in Sydney. Jobs would be okay but you'd have to live in a pretty shit place I'd assume.

Don't know much about Brisbane/Gold Coast but I think it's pretty expensive (especially Gold Coast) and like most of Australia it'll be hard to find work.

Hobart might be pretty shit, only redeeming feature is the whole place is fitted with NBN already. Other than that it is a more isolated place in an already isolated as fuck country.

Honestly, you should probably just stay in Canada. Close proximity to America means you can order shit online for a lot less than it would cost to get here. Generally closer to the rest of the world for travel, can always go to east/west coast of the US if you're sick of the cold. Unemployment rate is a little higher in Canada but if you chose the right area you should be able to find some kind of work. Why the rush to come to Australia?
>>
>>67589873
that would be comfy for me
>>
>move to australia

>get KAHN'D

it doesnt have to end this way
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.